The Movie Thread

Romeo + Juliet was cool in its on way

Tangent: I only like Leo dicaprio in certain movies.

Dont get me wrong heā€™s a good actor I liked him in the beach the movie about a commune the supposedly found nirvana on an isolated island in thailandā€¦but i didnt like him in romeo and julietā€¦

At first glance Leo for me personally, he isnt my type of guyā€¦so

But still he is a good actor. And he was picked as un ambassador so. Idk.

On topic.
The only thing I liked about romeo and juliet the 1997 version was their take on mercutio and john leguizamoā€™s character.

I remember for some reason fucking loving this movie growing up, and I rewatched it as an adultā€¦ my godā€¦ it didnā€™t age well. I totally forgot the last half is just what you said, like peter pan. IIRC it also got a PG-13 rating and definitely had a wholesome ā€œfamily adventureā€ vibe there on the endā€¦ really terrible haha.

Tales from the hood.

Sounds interesting will watch. Cheers.

Latest Mando still very good and confirms a reference to an old Star Wars video game thatā€™s been hinted at before. Love that Filoni and Favreau do this nerdy shit :smiley:

[

Books of Blood (2020)

](https://www.imdb.com/title/tt11242218/)
Awesome new horror movie

What men want.
And
What women want.

:rofl:

Tenet:

Jolly good hokum, nice variation on the time-travel theme. Or will it be? Ermagerd. Slightly undermined by the root reasons for people doing what theyā€™re doing being a bit tenuous. Lots of ā€˜splaininā€™ so everyone gets whatā€™s going on but didnā€™t quite go into snorzilla territory. A lot of people turn up with important jobs to do and we have no idea where they suddenly came out of the woodwork from. Bit much of that really. A SUPER-SECRET CONSPIRICY THAT WE HAVE TO RESTRICT TO A FEW KEY PLAYERSā€¦ and yet it seems everyone and their dog is in on it :smiley:

Yeh, hokum. But jolly good fun.

When I heard inverted entropy i was like oh lawd. Cause physics and science with spy stuff.

Tenet was amazing.

Chris nolan is my new favorite director.

Fatman. Not I was expecting, a little slow to get going, but itā€™s not a fast paced movie at any rate. Still I enjoyed it, and a definite change from the norm.

WW84.
Thought it was about george Orwell 1984.
Wasnt disappointed had Lynda carter.
Hawkwoman.
And the invisible jet.

Spiderman: Into The Spiderverse

Not re-watched this since I first got it on blu-ray but got around to it today. Christ its good. Tremendous animation, great story, great characters. Doesnā€™t hurt that its also very funny at times.

The Owners, 2020 - nice movie.

I watched some other horror movies, but I donā€™t remember the name.

Iā€™m a bit behind but I only recently saw the trailer for this. It looks proper terrible. I MUST SEE IT! :rofl:

Based on the Russian comic, Major Grom: Plague Doctor

By the way i never watch russian movies . They sucks ass. True.

Occasionally one or so will get on my radar. Guardians is a good example. Terrible terrible film. Loved every minute.

The king with Tim chalalalaala something frenchā€¦good movieā€¦the badass thing is the king fights alongside his armyā€¦and even goes mano to mano to spare his army and the other army.

haha. The plague doctor doesnā€™t look half as good as Darkman

Class Action Park is a documentary about a notoriously dangerous amusement park. I enjoyed it more than just about anything Iā€™ve seen recently.

Mark Hamill was chucky