Akai EIE PRO, would you recommend?
You are Unregistered, please register to gain Full access.    
Advertisements

Workstation Center Digital audio workstations (DAW), trackers, sequencers and programming.

Old 26-07-2013, 10:37 AM   #1
imma3k
Soundscaper
imma3k has much to be proud ofimma3k has much to be proud ofimma3k has much to be proud ofimma3k has much to be proud ofimma3k has much to be proud ofimma3k has much to be proud ofimma3k has much to be proud ofimma3k has much to be proud ofimma3k has much to be proud ofimma3k has much to be proud of
narnia, chillin with mr tumnus n shit.
MC Status: 1310
Akai EIE PRO, would you recommend?

I'm looking for a relatively cheap, decent quality interface and this caught my eye. I dont need many ins/outs so in that aspect its good, i just want to know how good it is quality wise. If you have it, have you experienced any issues? I'm on a tight budget so i dont want to go and waste £170 on this just to find out its terrible or have it fail on me a week later.

Advertisements

------------------
Latest Track:
imma3k is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 27-07-2013, 02:50 PM   #2
CrookedSquirell
Regular Freak
CrookedSquirell is currently spamming hard
Norfolk
MC Status: 10
Re: Akai EIE PRO, would you recommend?

It's not a bad piece in my experience. However, I do not own it but have used MIDI with EIE several times and didn't have any problems and it's very simple to use. A couple guys at work seem to like them too. Sound on Sound seemed to like it too, I'd say go ahead and read their review (Just google Akai EIE Pro Sound on Sound, I tried to post the link but my post count isn't high enough currently..)
CrookedSquirell is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Currently Listening To: 4th Dimensional Transition - MGMT
Old 27-07-2013, 03:20 PM   #3
Neal Rame
Knob Twiddler
Neal Rame has a reputation beyond reputeNeal Rame has a reputation beyond reputeNeal Rame has a reputation beyond reputeNeal Rame has a reputation beyond reputeNeal Rame has a reputation beyond reputeNeal Rame has a reputation beyond reputeNeal Rame has a reputation beyond reputeNeal Rame has a reputation beyond reputeNeal Rame has a reputation beyond reputeNeal Rame has a reputation beyond reputeNeal Rame has a reputation beyond repute
in the SoA clubhouse
MC Status: 2360

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrookedSquirell View Post
It's not a bad piece in my experience. However, I do not own it but have used MIDI with EIE several times and didn't have any problems and it's very simple to use. A couple guys at work seem to like them too. Sound on Sound seemed to like it too, I'd say go ahead and read their review (Just google Akai EIE Pro Sound on Sound, I tried to post the link but my post count isn't high enough currently..)
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click here to register]
(c) Crooked Squirrel
Neal Rame is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 27-07-2013, 10:13 PM   #4
CrookedSquirell
Regular Freak
CrookedSquirell is currently spamming hard
Norfolk
MC Status: 10

Yup, there it is, thanks dpreem.
CrookedSquirell is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 28-07-2013, 04:36 PM   #5
imma3k
Soundscaper
imma3k has much to be proud ofimma3k has much to be proud ofimma3k has much to be proud ofimma3k has much to be proud ofimma3k has much to be proud ofimma3k has much to be proud ofimma3k has much to be proud ofimma3k has much to be proud ofimma3k has much to be proud ofimma3k has much to be proud of
narnia, chillin with mr tumnus n shit.
MC Status: 1310

Ah, thanks! I'll probably get then.

Advertisements

------------------
Latest Track:
imma3k is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote