Hello everyone!
You are Unregistered, please register to gain Full access.    
Advertisements

Introduce Yourself Say hello to our other members. Give us a little about yourself and what you're interested in. Tell us about the music you like to make and listen to.

Old 18-07-2018, 10:59 PM   #1
donovan.newson
IDMf's latest spammer
donovan.newson is currently spamming hard
London
MC Status: 10
Hello everyone!

DJ & electronic music producer under the alias 'Ulex' currently living in Swansea, UK but off to London in a couple of months

I have been producing electronic music for around 6 years, mainly using FL studio as my DAW with a host of hardware synths including Elektron Analog Four and Moog Mother 32. I have dabbled in bass, footwork and all forms of house over the years but techno gets most of my attention and provides the most satisfaction. I'm not really sure what style the tracks are but most of the stuff I mix is the more European and Berlin styles as opposed to the crunchy, broken UK techno.

I've had releases on a variety of labels (check Beatport, Spotify etc. if interested) most recently Brighton based Nightshift Records with my EP entitled Balance which is all 4x4 techno (clips are on my Soundcloud). I am resident DJ at two events in the UK, Eminent based around Bristol and Missing People in Brighton.

I joined this forum to reconnect with producers (I used to be part of a couple forums when i first started) discuss other peoples tracks and hopefully receive some constructive feedback on my own productions.

So thats me, cya around

Advertisements

donovan.newson is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 18-07-2018, 11:19 PM   #2
A.M
IDMf SupporterIDMf Artist
A.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MC
MC Status: 210210
Thanked 4,204 Times in 3,116 Posts
Re: Hello everyone!

Hi and welcome to IDMf.

Thanks for the detailed, yet balanced, intro..made good reading. I'm sure you're going to bump into a few others on here who are into the same music as you and/or are producing the same. I'm more of a passive listener these days, when it comes to that sound..still very much partial to a good track, but I think Techno really is a bit of a "youthful" country, where older farts like me just can't keep up.

Anyway, they tell me it's time for me to rest now, so I'd better go and take a nap.

Welcome once again and enjoy your stay here with us.

------------------
A.M is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 22-07-2018, 05:08 AM   #3
Mark Ames
Minor Glitch
Mark Ames is a name known to allMark Ames is a name known to allMark Ames is a name known to allMark Ames is a name known to allMark Ames is a name known to allMark Ames is a name known to all
Ventura County California
MC Status: 610
Re: Hello everyone!

Welcome... and welcome back to forum foraging

Advertisements

Mark Ames is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote