Whats up ya'll?
You are Unregistered, please register to gain Full access.    
Advertisements

Introduce Yourself Say hello to our other members. Give us a little about yourself and what you're interested in. Tell us about the music you like to make and listen to.

Old 18-07-2018, 04:34 PM   #1
mightymykle
IDMf's latest spammer
mightymykle will become famous soon enough
MC Status: 60
Whats up ya'll?

Hey everyone,

hows it going? looking to get back into the forum game. i recently realized how much i miss geeking out over new music and just in general sharing thoughts and opinions about all that stuff.

a little about me:
i've been producing and writing electronic music for nearly 15 years in a bunch of different genres and under a bunch of different names. i was initially really into dance music and then edm happened (not an edm poo pooer btw, i like most of it) and it got so saturated i just stopped listening completely about 3 years ago. Anyhow, I'm missing it and trying to get back into it so I figured the forums would be a great place to start and to meet some like minded folk. Also pretty into gaming (mightymykle on ps4 and mightymykl on Switch!) and prequel memes so hit me with those!

Anyway, enough about that, hello and lovely to meet you all!

Michael

Advertisements

mightymykle is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 22-07-2018, 04:01 AM   #2
Mark Ames
Radial Developer
Mark Ames has much to be proud ofMark Ames has much to be proud ofMark Ames has much to be proud ofMark Ames has much to be proud ofMark Ames has much to be proud ofMark Ames has much to be proud ofMark Ames has much to be proud ofMark Ames has much to be proud ofMark Ames has much to be proud ofMark Ames has much to be proud of
Ventura County California
MC Status: 1410
Re: Whats up ya'll?

Welcome... do you play an instrument?
Mark Ames is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 22-07-2018, 08:56 PM   #3
mightymykle
IDMf's latest spammer
mightymykle will become famous soon enough
MC Status: 60

Hey there!

Not really, I played guitar for many years when I was a teenager but kind of dropped off as soon as I figured out I could make music on the computer hehe
mightymykle is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 22-07-2018, 10:54 PM   #4
Mark Ames
Radial Developer
Mark Ames has much to be proud ofMark Ames has much to be proud ofMark Ames has much to be proud ofMark Ames has much to be proud ofMark Ames has much to be proud ofMark Ames has much to be proud ofMark Ames has much to be proud ofMark Ames has much to be proud ofMark Ames has much to be proud ofMark Ames has much to be proud of
Ventura County California
MC Status: 1410

Not really, I played guitar

So your a mad scientist... I can relate. At least playing guitar for a while gives you a foundation. Best of luck to your mad musical adventures!
Mark Ames is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 24-07-2018, 06:47 PM   #5
relic
IDMf SupporterIDMf ArtistModerator
relic is a savage MCrelic is a savage MCrelic is a savage MCrelic is a savage MCrelic is a savage MCrelic is a savage MCrelic is a savage MCrelic is a savage MCrelic is a savage MCrelic is a savage MCrelic is a savage MC
The AK Rowdy Rowdy
MC Status: 8584230
Thanked 7,866 Times in 5,534 Posts

Welcome to the forum : )

------------------
Tunes That Go Boom 001

InTheAM on MixCloud
@DJInTheAM on FB
coming soon...monthly mix series...Tunes That Go Boom
relic is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 25-07-2018, 12:23 AM   #6
Vault O)))
Vegan destroyer
Vault O))) is a savage MCVault O))) is a savage MCVault O))) is a savage MCVault O))) is a savage MCVault O))) is a savage MCVault O))) is a savage MCVault O))) is a savage MCVault O))) is a savage MCVault O))) is a savage MCVault O))) is a savage MCVault O))) is a savage MC
MC Status: 68460
Thanked 1,369 Times in 889 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by mightymykle View Post
Not really, I played guitar for many years when I was a teenager but kind of dropped off as soon as I figured out I could make music on the computer hehe
Why stop there when you can merge the two?

Also, welcum!

Advertisements

------------------
Vault O))) is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote