Should we ban? - Page 8
You are Unregistered, please register to gain Full access.    
Advertisements

The Side Room Off topic chat about pretty much anything other than music. Try to be respectful. Strong debate is welcomed, insults and trolling are not. This area is for over 18's only and may occasionally contain NSFW material, although it's not encouraged.

View Poll Results: IP Ban/Delete?
Fuck yeah, I hate that guy 66 70.97%
Yes. send that bastard straight to IDMf hell 27 29.03%
Voters: 93. You may not vote on this poll

Old 16-06-2013, 12:50 AM   #141
RFJ
IDMf ArtistModerator
RFJ is a savage MCRFJ is a savage MCRFJ is a savage MCRFJ is a savage MCRFJ is a savage MCRFJ is a savage MCRFJ is a savage MCRFJ is a savage MCRFJ is a savage MCRFJ is a savage MCRFJ is a savage MC
I live in California.
MC Status: 199653418
Thanked 5,083 Times in 3,258 Posts
Re: Should we ban?

You talk too much and quite frankly we're tired of it.

tl;dr that shit for christ sake.

Advertisements

------------------
RFJ is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 16-06-2013, 12:51 AM   #142
FunkMasterBrown
IDMf Artist
FunkMasterBrown is a savage MCFunkMasterBrown is a savage MCFunkMasterBrown is a savage MCFunkMasterBrown is a savage MCFunkMasterBrown is a savage MCFunkMasterBrown is a savage MCFunkMasterBrown is a savage MCFunkMasterBrown is a savage MCFunkMasterBrown is a savage MCFunkMasterBrown is a savage MCFunkMasterBrown is a savage MC
King's Head function room
MC Status: 222284484
Thanked 2,666 Times in 1,771 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Parricide View Post
before you do that though, at least tell me what pissed you all off. id like to know. im working on my people skills right now and sometimes i say things that people dont like to hear. although in the past few months i have stuck to the on topic threads as much as possible (out of the side room) i might well have said stuff im unaware would hurt peoples feelers. at least help me not hurt real people in the future. not for me, for the future victims and all.
I dont care... im just gonna tell him... hes by far the best all day anyway

youve done nowt mate. have a snoop around and you will see soon enough

------------------
FunkMasterBrown is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Thanks to FunkMasterBrown
tatsama (19-07-2013)
Old 16-06-2013, 12:56 AM   #143
Parricide
sloppy cunt
Parricide is a savage MCParricide is a savage MCParricide is a savage MCParricide is a savage MCParricide is a savage MCParricide is a savage MCParricide is a savage MCParricide is a savage MCParricide is a savage MCParricide is a savage MCParricide is a savage MC
MC Status: 18051319
Thanked 1,026 Times in 773 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by FunkMasterBrown View Post
I dont care... im just gonna tell him... hes by far the best all day anyway

youve done nowt mate. have a snoop around and you will see soon enough
hmmm these are the reasons why i stay out of the side room. i really do offend people when i open my trap.

------------------
signature loading...
Parricide is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Thanks to Parricide
tatsama (19-07-2013)
Old 16-06-2013, 12:59 AM   #144
FunkMasterBrown
IDMf Artist
FunkMasterBrown is a savage MCFunkMasterBrown is a savage MCFunkMasterBrown is a savage MCFunkMasterBrown is a savage MCFunkMasterBrown is a savage MCFunkMasterBrown is a savage MCFunkMasterBrown is a savage MCFunkMasterBrown is a savage MCFunkMasterBrown is a savage MCFunkMasterBrown is a savage MCFunkMasterBrown is a savage MC

innit. ive learned of the past year that there's very much a time and a reason to offend people though and its not actually necessarily a bad thing. its important to not let people push others around with the shield of offence.

glad we cleared that up

you definitely were the biggest catch of the day btw especially because of how late to the game you are

EDIT: also.... but at least we all know your not a proper dick like Unregistered

------------------
Thanks to FunkMasterBrown
tatsama (19-07-2013)
Old 16-06-2013, 01:01 AM   #145
Parricide
sloppy cunt
Parricide is a savage MCParricide is a savage MCParricide is a savage MCParricide is a savage MCParricide is a savage MCParricide is a savage MCParricide is a savage MCParricide is a savage MCParricide is a savage MCParricide is a savage MCParricide is a savage MC

Quote:
innit. ive learned of the past year that there's very much a time and a reason to offend people though and its not actually necessarily a bad thing. its important to not let people push others around with the shield of offence.

glad we cleared that up

you definitely were the biggest catch of the day btw especially because of how late to the game you are

EDIT: also.... but at least we all know your not a proper dick like Unregistered
yea im so late that i still dont understand whats going on. i assume though that i didnt actually offend anyone?

------------------
signature loading...
Old 16-06-2013, 01:03 AM   #146
FunkMasterBrown
IDMf Artist

Quote:
yea im so late that i still dont understand whats going on. i assume though that i didnt actually offend anyone?
correct

quote my last post and have a shufti

also check the rest of the whole forum lol

------------------
Old 16-06-2013, 01:03 AM   #147
Triton64
IDMf Artist
Triton64 is a savage MCTriton64 is a savage MCTriton64 is a savage MCTriton64 is a savage MCTriton64 is a savage MCTriton64 is a savage MCTriton64 is a savage MCTriton64 is a savage MCTriton64 is a savage MCTriton64 is a savage MCTriton64 is a savage MC
Having fun
MC Status: 22350414
Thanked 1,173 Times in 675 Posts

its so wrong but so right and well deserved to be doing this to Unregistered.

------------------
Quote:
Originally Posted by RFJ View Post
The more you keep up w the board the less you'll want the OP at the top every time you open a thread you've been following and / or active in.
Triton64 is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Thanks to Triton64
I/O_Madness (16-06-2013)
Old 16-06-2013, 01:07 AM   #148
Parricide
sloppy cunt

i checked a load of the forum, but im not going to snoop around all night. still dont get it, but dont really care too much, i hate you all anyway

------------------
signature loading...
Old 16-06-2013, 01:08 AM   #149
Triton64
IDMf Artist
Triton64 is a savage MCTriton64 is a savage MCTriton64 is a savage MCTriton64 is a savage MCTriton64 is a savage MCTriton64 is a savage MCTriton64 is a savage MCTriton64 is a savage MCTriton64 is a savage MCTriton64 is a savage MCTriton64 is a savage MC
Having fun

i am god of this forum now

------------------
Quote:
The more you keep up w the board the less you'll want the OP at the top every time you open a thread you've been following and / or active in.
Old 16-06-2013, 01:11 AM   #150
Parricide
sloppy cunt

Quote:
Originally Posted by Triton64 View Post
i am god of this forum now
your mum...

------------------
signature loading...
Thanks to Parricide
FunkMasterBrown (16-06-2013)
Old 16-06-2013, 01:11 AM   #151
FunkMasterBrown
IDMf Artist

Quote:
i checked a load of the forum, but im not going to snoop around all night. still dont get it, but dont really care too much, i hate you all anyway
ahhhhhh cmon man youre making me feel bad for telling you now... this couldve gone on for ages!

you type a certain thing and whoever reads it reads their own name. we all saw this thread and for a certain amount of time thought we were IDMf public enemy number one (i definitely did as i had a to-do with Fid and the first thread i see the next day is this)

now ive ruined it cause i took pity

------------------
Old 16-06-2013, 01:11 AM   #152
fidelium
↗IDMf050↖
LISTEN HERE

Duhmerica
MC Status: ∞

fidelium is a savage MCfidelium is a savage MCfidelium is a savage MCfidelium is a savage MCfidelium is a savage MCfidelium is a savage MCfidelium is a savage MCfidelium is a savage MCfidelium is a savage MCfidelium is a savage MCfidelium is a savage MC
within a chalk drawing of a pentagram
MC Status: 90549970
Thanked 3,938 Times in 2,164 Posts

@Triton: Your signature should be signed, "said everyone ever."

------------------
Quote:
youre our asshole
fidelium is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 16-06-2013, 01:13 AM   #153
Parricide
sloppy cunt

anyway, how does somebody stain their faecal matter with piss (note the spelling correction)? do they piss on the shit or what?

------------------
signature loading...
Old 16-06-2013, 01:14 AM   #154
Triton64
IDMf Artist
Having fun

we spell things differently over here.

I looked in the encyclopedia the other day and read up on the colors of fecal matter

------------------
Quote:
Old 16-06-2013, 01:14 AM   #155
gbsr
IDMf Artist
gbsr is a savage MCgbsr is a savage MCgbsr is a savage MCgbsr is a savage MCgbsr is a savage MCgbsr is a savage MCgbsr is a savage MCgbsr is a savage MCgbsr is a savage MCgbsr is a savage MCgbsr is a savage MC
gothenburg, sweden.
MC Status: 33141603

that's what you get for getting a life and stop hanging around on here forever: an 8-page thread that everybody understands but yourself.
hah.

now i just need to figure out how to use that damned tag-thing so i too can be part of the cool kids.

------------------
gbsr is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Thanks to gbsr
fidelium
↗IDMf050↖
 (16-06-2013)
Old 16-06-2013, 01:14 AM   #156
Parricide
sloppy cunt

oh ok, i thought it was some kind of mass april fools thing in june

------------------
signature loading...
Old 16-06-2013, 01:15 AM   #157
RFJ
IDMf ArtistModerator
RFJ is a savage MCRFJ is a savage MCRFJ is a savage MCRFJ is a savage MCRFJ is a savage MCRFJ is a savage MCRFJ is a savage MCRFJ is a savage MCRFJ is a savage MCRFJ is a savage MCRFJ is a savage MC
I live in California.
MC Status: 199653418
Thanked 5,083 Times in 3,258 Posts

If anyone deserves a stiff banning it's this one right here....

Quote:
ahhhhhh cmon man youre making me feel bad for telling you now... this couldve gone on for ages!

you type a certain thing and whoever reads it reads their own name. we all saw this thread and for a certain amount of time thought we were IDMf public enemy number one (i definitely did as i had a to-do with Fid and the first thread i see the next day is this)

now ive ruined it cause i took pity
Why FMB...why?

------------------
RFJ is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 16-06-2013, 01:16 AM   #158
Triton64
IDMf Artist
Having fun

now

i will visit the listening booth

------------------
Quote:
Old 16-06-2013, 01:16 AM   #159
Parricide
sloppy cunt

you have no idea how much emotional damage you have all done to me. i hope you all die

------------------
signature loading...
Thanks to Parricide
I/O_Madness (16-06-2013)
Old 16-06-2013, 01:17 AM   #160
Parricide
sloppy cunt

when i post all the "parricide"s come up as "Unregistered"s

Advertisements

------------------
signature loading...
Thanks to Parricide
tatsama (19-07-2013)