[Free] Spoken Word / Voices
You are Unregistered, please register to gain Full access.    
Advertisements

Services Offer & Request services from forum members. Please read the rules before posting! Minimum 200 posts before posting threads, 100 posts before replying.

Old 12-08-2018, 02:03 AM   #1
Vault O)))
Mushroom dick
Vault O))) is a savage MCVault O))) is a savage MCVault O))) is a savage MCVault O))) is a savage MCVault O))) is a savage MCVault O))) is a savage MCVault O))) is a savage MCVault O))) is a savage MCVault O))) is a savage MCVault O))) is a savage MCVault O))) is a savage MC
MC Status: 67510
Thanked 1,350 Times in 881 Posts
[Free] Spoken Word / Voices

I don't know what purpose this might serve, but I decided to offer my many weird voices / characters in a name-your-price fashion with a $0 minimum. I'll say anything you want, however you want, short of full audiobooks or reading entire stories. You will have exclusive rights to the sample once you receive it.

I'm not an actor, but for some reason I've gotten semi-decent at closet VO improv. Some of my specialties include:
  • Old Man
  • Young Child
  • Demonic Villain Guy*
  • Southern Redneck
  • Alt-Right Conspiracy Theorist*
  • ATHF Meatwad Clone

(*= requires mild pitch shifting, typically 5 semitones down)

Any of these can be mixed / matched, and degraded to either vinyl, rough MP3, or cassette emulations before I even ship them to you. Samples will automatically be noise-gated unless the recipient requests absolutely no processing whatsoever.

Here are some examples of my work:

Turnaround time is typically within a week, and possibly much sooner than that. Which voice will you choose?

Last edited by Vault O))); 16-08-2018 at 08:13 PM..

Advertisements

Vault O))) is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2018, 05:04 AM   #2
Metaside
IDMf Artist
Metaside is a savage MCMetaside is a savage MCMetaside is a savage MCMetaside is a savage MCMetaside is a savage MCMetaside is a savage MCMetaside is a savage MCMetaside is a savage MCMetaside is a savage MCMetaside is a savage MCMetaside is a savage MC
MC Status: 10260
Re: [Free] Spoken Word / Voices

Pretty awesome work! Listening to the conspiracy guy rn ^^

Gonna keep this in mind!

------------------
Metaside is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Thanks to Metaside
Vault O))) (14-08-2018)
Old 14-08-2018, 02:29 AM   #3
Vault O)))
Mushroom dick
Vault O))) is a savage MCVault O))) is a savage MCVault O))) is a savage MCVault O))) is a savage MCVault O))) is a savage MCVault O))) is a savage MCVault O))) is a savage MCVault O))) is a savage MCVault O))) is a savage MCVault O))) is a savage MCVault O))) is a savage MC

^ In case it's not obvious, the second sample was purposely degraded with SpecOps because I wanted it to sound like some kind of podcast / rip bullshit.

And obviously I don't stand behind any of the hateful words (some may be triggering, although the shit I left out was way worse), but this character is an unlikable bastard
Old 14-08-2018, 02:47 AM   #4
bbb
IDMf Artist
bbb is a savage MCbbb is a savage MCbbb is a savage MCbbb is a savage MCbbb is a savage MCbbb is a savage MCbbb is a savage MCbbb is a savage MCbbb is a savage MCbbb is a savage MCbbb is a savage MC
ATX
MC Status: 5750043

I'm actually working on something BoC like and if you know their work you'll know they do some PSA type stuff at points. I will link you a more fleshed version when I have it. The initial bit is in the LB, named CoB A, which is a basic clip of what I'm working on now.

I'd be curious to give you your creative liberty in this sense. Let you do with what you will as long as I can cut/edit parts of your stuffs.

Full credit would be given if I ended up with a final project. Let me know if you'r interested.

------------------
Say YES!

bbb is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Thanks to bbb
Vault O))) (14-08-2018)
Old 14-08-2018, 03:01 AM   #5
Vault O)))
Mushroom dick

^ I'd definitely be interested, and any general script would work for such an idea. Credits aren't mandatory, although they would definitely help for me to at least contribute to other works. As I said, anything that I produce for you will actually serve as your own property at the end of the day. Distribution of your own work with my samples won't actually 'require' any type of crediting, because I think it's up to the artist to determine that.

...And, I'm not losing anything. Most things might be archived for portfolio purposes (although it's doubtful I'll ever use them, and it would be on my end VS the entire track produced with said samples), but certain tracks will be referenced if need be in that scenario. That's the extent of the 'rights' involved.
Old 16-08-2018, 06:28 PM   #6
Vault O)))
Mushroom dick

Updated with more shit, still riding the christian theme as hard as I can

Also, if anyone is interested I'm going to need like an actual script or something. My creative input for other projects usually isn't all that great, but I can run with a set theme / general script
Old 17-08-2018, 02:29 PM   #7
ms_
IDMf Artist
ms_ is a savage MCms_ is a savage MCms_ is a savage MCms_ is a savage MCms_ is a savage MCms_ is a savage MCms_ is a savage MCms_ is a savage MCms_ is a savage MCms_ is a savage MCms_ is a savage MC
MC Status: 133010
Thanked 2,660 Times in 1,542 Posts

do Scott Stapp's entire autobiography in southern redneck voice

Advertisements

------------------

ms_ is online now   Thanks Reply With Quote
Thanks to ms_
Vault O))) (17-08-2018)