[IDM, glitch, breaks, downtempo, shoegaze] Jazzyspoon - Circle When Finished [2010] - Page 3
You are Unregistered, please register to gain Full access.    
Advertisements

IDMf's User Releases Post your official releases here. Works in progress and promo spam will be removed.

Old 22-01-2012, 02:50 AM   #41
Jazzyspoon
IDMf SupporterIDMf Artist
Jazzyspoon is a savage MCJazzyspoon is a savage MCJazzyspoon is a savage MCJazzyspoon is a savage MCJazzyspoon is a savage MCJazzyspoon is a savage MCJazzyspoon is a savage MCJazzyspoon is a savage MCJazzyspoon is a savage MCJazzyspoon is a savage MCJazzyspoon is a savage MC
Denver, CO
MC Status: 35997996
Re: [IDM, glitch, breaks, downtempo, shoegaze] Jazzyspoon - Circle When Finished [201

Thanks for the support, guys! It truly matters.

Advertisements

------------------
Jazzyspoon is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 29-11-2012, 04:47 AM   #42
Kausemus
Granular Poster
Kausemus is a jewel in the roughKausemus is a jewel in the roughKausemus is a jewel in the roughKausemus is a jewel in the rough
MC Status: 310
Re: [IDM, glitch, breaks, downtempo, shoegaze] Jazzyspoon - Circle When Finished [201

Very nice and clean. Almost too clean! My style is much more raw.. But I liked it so much that I gave it a download. Might even give you a donation if I still find myself listening this after couple months. The ending of the song "Absence" was a bit too sharp for my ears (maybe without headphones the higher frequencies ain't so sharp) but otherwise the whole album had lovely ambient parts, nice beats and very fine and gentle little glitch/dub thingies here n' there. For some reason the song "Hearing things" reminded me of Younger Brother but it was still different... just.. something similar.

Also as a newcomer it's nice to see the people of IDM helping each other out like this.
Kausemus is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 30-11-2012, 12:01 AM   #43
Jazzyspoon
Jazzyspoon is a savage MCJazzyspoon is a savage MCJazzyspoon is a savage MCJazzyspoon is a savage MCJazzyspoon is a savage MCJazzyspoon is a savage MCJazzyspoon is a savage MCJazzyspoon is a savage MCJazzyspoon is a savage MCJazzyspoon is a savage MCJazzyspoon is a savage MC
Denver, CO

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kausemus View Post
Very nice and clean. Almost too clean! My style is much more raw.. But I liked it so much that I gave it a download. Might even give you a donation if I still find myself listening this after couple months. The ending of the song "Absence" was a bit too sharp for my ears (maybe without headphones the higher frequencies ain't so sharp) but otherwise the whole album had lovely ambient parts, nice beats and very fine and gentle little glitch/dub thingies here n' there. For some reason the song "Hearing things" reminded me of Younger Brother but it was still different... just.. something similar.

Also as a newcomer it's nice to see the people of IDM helping each other out like this.
Hey, thanks for the kind and detailed feedback. Glad you enjoyed it. I don't know Younger Brother, so I'll need to check it out. Seriously though, really glad this album still finds listeners after all this time.
It's all about the community here (or so I, perhaps delusionally, believe)

------------------
Old 26-05-2013, 04:44 PM   #44
2(')Hz
Regular Freak
2(')Hz is currently spamming hard
MC Status: 10

nice man. real classy and organic vibes on this one. I also really liked how it went to break beat in the middle.(unless thats a new track) otherwise solid!
2(')Hz is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 28-05-2013, 02:56 AM   #45
Jazzyspoon
Denver, CO

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2(')Hz View Post
nice man. real classy and organic vibes on this one. I also really liked how it went to break beat in the middle.(unless thats a new track) otherwise solid!
Thanks, 2(')Hz! i'll try to return the favor and check out your noises soon.

------------------
Old 04-06-2013, 02:04 PM   #46
afroglitch
Learning The Ropes
afroglitch will become famous soon enough
MC Status: 60

Great album!
i love your song!
afroglitch is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2014, 05:41 PM   #47
Jazzyspoon
Denver, CO

Follow up coming soon.

------------------
Old 01-03-2018, 01:40 AM   #48
Jazzyspoon
Denver, CO

UPdate 02/28/2018 : Remastered a few months ago and it sounds amazing.

------------------
Old 09-03-2018, 11:19 PM   #49
StampedeMe
His Free Pass Has Expired
StampedeMe has a reputation beyond reputeStampedeMe has a reputation beyond reputeStampedeMe has a reputation beyond reputeStampedeMe has a reputation beyond reputeStampedeMe has a reputation beyond reputeStampedeMe has a reputation beyond reputeStampedeMe has a reputation beyond reputeStampedeMe has a reputation beyond reputeStampedeMe has a reputation beyond reputeStampedeMe has a reputation beyond reputeStampedeMe has a reputation beyond repute
Elblag
MC Status: 5461

I remember this release! Always was a pleasure to come back to it. I feel a bit rusty after a long break from socializing with other hobbyists/musicians but that was always one of my favourite release from an IDMf member. The skill put into this, the hard work into so many things that go in and out in seconds of every track is immense. "Hearing Things" is bananas. Can't remember if it was you who sung the song or was it a co-op.

------------------
Join the Regiment:
www.marquisdemorning.com

StampedeMe is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2018, 04:03 AM   #50
Jazzyspoon
Denver, CO

Quote:
Originally Posted by StampedeMe View Post
I remember this release! Always was a pleasure to come back to it. I feel a bit rusty after a long break from socializing with other hobbyists/musicians but that was always one of my favourite release from an IDMf member. The skill put into this, the hard work into so many things that go in and out in seconds of every track is immense. "Hearing Things" is bananas. Can't remember if it was you who sung the song or was it a co-op.
Thanks, my friend. Glad this found you again. That is me singing (or the rough equivalent) on 'hearing things'.

------------------
Old 10-03-2018, 04:22 AM   #51
bbb
IDMf Artist
bbb is a savage MCbbb is a savage MCbbb is a savage MCbbb is a savage MCbbb is a savage MCbbb is a savage MCbbb is a savage MCbbb is a savage MCbbb is a savage MCbbb is a savage MCbbb is a savage MC
ATX
MC Status: 5747143

I've got the "Circle When Remixed" version on my mem stick in my car. Listen to one or more songs every day in the car. Definitely an enjoyable IDMf release.

Do you still have that one keyboard that worked specifically with whatever software you use. I keep forgetting the name of it. It was a midi keyboard and worked with x software as far as mappings. I think you were helping to beta it, or something like that.

------------------
Say :|
bbb is online now   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 23-03-2018, 03:34 AM   #52
Jazzyspoon
Denver, CO

Quote:
Originally Posted by bbb View Post
I've got the "Circle When Remixed" version on my mem stick in my car. Listen to one or more songs every day in the car. Definitely an enjoyable IDMf release.

Do you still have that one keyboard that worked specifically with whatever software you use. I keep forgetting the name of it. It was a midi keyboard and worked with x software as far as mappings. I think you were helping to beta it, or something like that.
Thanks, bbb. The Nektar P4 is what I have been using for the last 5 or so years. Amazing controller.

Advertisements

------------------