[Experimental and Noise] Violet Masks - Ribcage
You are Unregistered, please register to gain Full access.    
Advertisements

IDMf's User Releases Post your official releases here. Works in progress and promo spam will be removed.

Old 30-06-2016, 02:40 PM   #1
violetmasks
Microknight
violetmasks is a splendid one to beholdvioletmasks is a splendid one to beholdvioletmasks is a splendid one to beholdvioletmasks is a splendid one to beholdvioletmasks is a splendid one to beholdvioletmasks is a splendid one to beholdvioletmasks is a splendid one to behold
MC Status: 760
[Experimental and Noise] Violet Masks - Ribcage

Greetings,

I'm over in Europe visiting Scotland and Ireland now. All I keep hearing is bagpipes and celtic music, which is nice, but not really inspiring me much for what I do. I haven't made my way over to Ireland yet, so we'll see what happens.

Anyway, I thought i'd share this record - i've been listening to it lately. I got a good response from my record "Romance" here, and this album is similar.

I posted my latest record earlier this month, hope you enjoy that too!

Advertisements

violetmasks is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 31-05-2018, 01:32 AM   #2
Jibbertha möben
Granular Poster
Jibbertha möben has a spectacular aura aboutJibbertha möben has a spectacular aura about
MC Status: 160
Re: [Experimental and Noise] Violet Masks - Ribcage

I could listen to this all night and probably will
Jibbertha möben is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 31-05-2018, 12:54 PM   #3
violetmasks
Microknight
violetmasks is a splendid one to beholdvioletmasks is a splendid one to beholdvioletmasks is a splendid one to beholdvioletmasks is a splendid one to beholdvioletmasks is a splendid one to beholdvioletmasks is a splendid one to beholdvioletmasks is a splendid one to behold
MC Status: 760

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibbertha möben View Post
I could listen to this all night and probably will
Thanks very much! I'm glad this record got some kind of appreciation on here, I posted this awhile ago after another record I did, which is similar, got a fairly big response on here. I'll message you later today.
violetmasks is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2018, 12:23 AM   #4
Jibbertha möben
Granular Poster
Jibbertha möben has a spectacular aura aboutJibbertha möben has a spectacular aura about
MC Status: 160

Excellent

Advertisements

Jibbertha möben is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote