Anyone want to collab?
You are Unregistered, please register to gain Full access.    
Advertisements

The Studio All discussions relating to sound design, mixing techniques, music theory, composition, and gear.

Old 27-03-2012, 04:04 PM   #1
Someone Random
Sample Destroyer
Someone Random is a savage MCSomeone Random is a savage MCSomeone Random is a savage MCSomeone Random is a savage MCSomeone Random is a savage MCSomeone Random is a savage MCSomeone Random is a savage MCSomeone Random is a savage MCSomeone Random is a savage MCSomeone Random is a savage MCSomeone Random is a savage MC
Ontario
MC Status: 1633709
Anyone want to collab?

I am bored and want to collab.. I've never done a collab and want to learn.. I have been producing for a bit over a year now and like to make house tracks, as well as trance and anything that is EDM really.. I use fl studio mainly, and also have ableton, but don't know how to do much with it yet.. Hopefully someone around here is up for it..

I have 2 main synths, Toxic Biohazard and Omnisphere, and I am familiar with fl's 3xosc, autogun, and sim synth..

btw is there a collab thread or area designated just for collabs?

Advertisements

------------------
Follow me on Soundcloud
http://soundcloud.com/dreckbraely
Someone Random is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote