[Electragic] PPLo - So Many Things
You are Unregistered, please register to gain Full access.    
Advertisements

Listening Booth YOUR MUSIC ONLY. Don't post music from your label or DJ night. No podcasts or radio shows, just individual tracks. Give some feedback, get some in return. Please follow the title format: [Genre] Artist - Title

Old 17-04-2018, 03:06 PM   #1
PPLo
Microknight
PPLo has a spectacular aura aboutPPLo has a spectacular aura aboutPPLo has a spectacular aura about
MC Status: 210
[Electragic] PPLo - So Many Things

Hi guys!

I was stuck in the "nothing is worth releasing" phase so I decided to act and put this one on soundcloud.

Inspired by the track Health - Tears from the Max Payne 3 soundtrack.

What do you think?

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click here to register]

Advertisements

------------------
Soundcloud - Facebook
PPLo is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Rate this track - [Electragic] PPLo - So Many Things.
Old 17-04-2018, 05:15 PM   #2
localspace
Microknight
localspace has much to be proud oflocalspace has much to be proud oflocalspace has much to be proud oflocalspace has much to be proud oflocalspace has much to be proud oflocalspace has much to be proud oflocalspace has much to be proud oflocalspace has much to be proud oflocalspace has much to be proud oflocalspace has much to be proud of
MC Status: 1310
Re: [Electragic] PPLo - So Many Things

Cool man.. that is some serious bass pressure! Like the creepy melodies as well, but I feel like there's much more you could do with them, using echo's and filters. Bringing in the piano is a nice touch as well, could be a bit louder I think.

The drums are kinda nice, decent.. but also drums I've heard many times before and they go on with out much variation, or effects. They get the job done, but the rest of the track deserves better. I like your style overall though.
localspace is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 17-04-2018, 06:37 PM   #3
OrphicChronicle
Regular Freak
OrphicChronicle will become famous soon enough
MC Status: 60
Re: [Electragic] PPLo - So Many Things

Great work man, the melodies and bass line really get the hooks in, the only thing i would say is if the vocal sample in the breakdown was pitched down, it would sound more impactful because her tone of voice isn't naturally gripping. but either way it's great tune well done.

Advertisements

OrphicChronicle is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote