[electro jazz punk] trench - The Prairee School Freakout Scene
You are Unregistered, please register to gain Full access.    
Advertisements

Listening Booth YOUR MUSIC ONLY. Don't post music from your label or DJ night. No podcasts or radio shows, just individual tracks. Give some feedback, get some in return. Please follow the title format: [Genre] Artist - Title

Old 12-08-2018, 07:52 PM   #1
trench
Master of the LFO
trench is a savage MCtrench is a savage MCtrench is a savage MCtrench is a savage MCtrench is a savage MCtrench is a savage MCtrench is a savage MCtrench is a savage MCtrench is a savage MCtrench is a savage MCtrench is a savage MC
west midlands
MC Status: 1105359
[electro jazz punk] trench - The Prairee School Freakout Scene

Miles Davis Meets Frank zappa round at Eno's house
just an experiment in hybrid sounds.............electronic jazzrock or theme to late night detective series

still cant work out embedding???

Last edited by trench; Yesterday at 07:11 AM..

Advertisements

------------------
IF THERE IS NO GOD.....................THEN WHY ARE WE WHISPERING ?

https://soundcloud.com/trench-2/if-t...-we-whispering i am the senior citize:problemofficer:n of sound
trench is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Rate this track - [electro jazz punk] trench - The Prairee School Freakout Scene.
Old 12-08-2018, 08:19 PM   #2
relic
IDMf SupporterIDMf ArtistModerator
relic is a savage MCrelic is a savage MCrelic is a savage MCrelic is a savage MCrelic is a savage MCrelic is a savage MCrelic is a savage MCrelic is a savage MCrelic is a savage MCrelic is a savage MCrelic is a savage MC
The AK Rowdy Rowdy
MC Status: 8572130
Thanked 7,624 Times in 5,379 Posts
Re: The Prairee School Freakout Scene

^I edited the post for you. Just click edit to see the changes I made. All I did was highlight your link and use the soundcloud tags. Also probably formatted the thread title for you : )

------------------

InTheAM on MixCloud
@DJInTheAM on FB
coming soon...monthly mix series...Tunes That Go Boom
relic is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 07:14 AM   #3
trench
Master of the LFO
trench is a savage MCtrench is a savage MCtrench is a savage MCtrench is a savage MCtrench is a savage MCtrench is a savage MCtrench is a savage MCtrench is a savage MCtrench is a savage MCtrench is a savage MCtrench is a savage MC
west midlands
MC Status: 1105359
Re: [electro jazz punk] trench - The Prairee School Freakout Scene

Many thanks Relic for the help.
i am very illiterate when it comes to things computer.
i will try to work out the embedding process later

------------------
IF THERE IS NO GOD.....................THEN WHY ARE WE WHISPERING ?

https://soundcloud.com/trench-2/if-t...-we-whispering i am the senior citize:problemofficer:n of sound
trench is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 06:16 PM   #4
relic
IDMf SupporterIDMf ArtistModerator
relic is a savage MCrelic is a savage MCrelic is a savage MCrelic is a savage MCrelic is a savage MCrelic is a savage MCrelic is a savage MCrelic is a savage MCrelic is a savage MCrelic is a savage MCrelic is a savage MC
The AK Rowdy Rowdy
MC Status: 8572130
Thanked 7,624 Times in 5,379 Posts
Re: [electro jazz punk] trench - The Prairee School Freakout Scene

no worries! you literally just have to put [SOUND CLOUD] your link here [/SOUND CLOUD] around the link...minus the spaces between SOUND and CLOUD!

I think the transition that get us from that Mediterranean feeling beginning to the drum kit and the funkier part is really clever. I haven't listened to a just going for it guitar jam in a while, I enjoyed that.

One textural thing I didn't like though is that the fidelity seems to change drastically between the first 2 minutes (or so) and everything else. Considering the names you dropped in the OP, I'm guessing this might be on purpose. It is very stark and all of the sudden the guitar is pushed back in the mix and there is a lot more noise.

Overall I liked it. Very different for the LB.

Advertisements

------------------

InTheAM on MixCloud
@DJInTheAM on FB
coming soon...monthly mix series...Tunes That Go Boom
relic is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote