[Idm-Glitch-Beats-Eletronic] Tale Twist - 2
You are Unregistered, please register to gain Full access.    
Advertisements

Listening Booth YOUR MUSIC ONLY. Don't post music from your label or DJ night. No podcasts or radio shows, just individual tracks. Give some feedback, get some in return. Please follow the title format: [Genre] Artist - Title

Old 09-08-2018, 11:35 PM   #1
joaoricardo
Soundwave Mangler
joaoricardo has a reputation beyond reputejoaoricardo has a reputation beyond reputejoaoricardo has a reputation beyond reputejoaoricardo has a reputation beyond reputejoaoricardo has a reputation beyond reputejoaoricardo has a reputation beyond reputejoaoricardo has a reputation beyond reputejoaoricardo has a reputation beyond reputejoaoricardo has a reputation beyond reputejoaoricardo has a reputation beyond reputejoaoricardo has a reputation beyond repute
MC Status: 3530
[Idm-Glitch-Beats-Eletronic] Tale Twist - 2

Feedback please...

Last edited by joaoricardo; 10-08-2018 at 12:24 AM..

Advertisements

------------------

joaoricardo is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Rate this track - [Idm-Glitch-Beats-Eletronic] Tale Twist - 2.
Old 11-08-2018, 06:05 AM   #2
Smile_Price
Soundwave Mangler
Smile_Price is a splendid one to beholdSmile_Price is a splendid one to beholdSmile_Price is a splendid one to beholdSmile_Price is a splendid one to beholdSmile_Price is a splendid one to beholdSmile_Price is a splendid one to beholdSmile_Price is a splendid one to beholdSmile_Price is a splendid one to behold
MC Status: 960
Re: [Idm-Glitch-Beats-Eletronic] Tale Twist - 2

Well now that is cool. And the mix is pretty good too. Maybe a more clearly defined rhythm in the bass around 2:30, a kick or something to nods one's head to. Some structure in between the chaos wouldn't hurt.

------------------
Smile_Price is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2018, 12:47 PM   #3
joaoricardo
Soundwave Mangler
joaoricardo has a reputation beyond reputejoaoricardo has a reputation beyond reputejoaoricardo has a reputation beyond reputejoaoricardo has a reputation beyond reputejoaoricardo has a reputation beyond reputejoaoricardo has a reputation beyond reputejoaoricardo has a reputation beyond reputejoaoricardo has a reputation beyond reputejoaoricardo has a reputation beyond reputejoaoricardo has a reputation beyond reputejoaoricardo has a reputation beyond repute
MC Status: 3530
Icon14 Re: [Idm-Glitch-Beats-Eletronic] Tale Twist - 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smile_Price View Post
Well now that is cool. And the mix is pretty good too. Maybe a more clearly defined rhythm in the bass around 2:30, a kick or something to nods one's head to. Some structure in between the chaos wouldn't hurt.

Yeah, I know. I left the beats go like randomly and I used some other elements to mark the start of the 4/4 bar, but I think it is not that perceptive.

Thanks a lot for the feedback.

Advertisements

------------------

joaoricardo is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote