[TECHNO] RAKSTAED - RUDEBUTSTRICT
You are Unregistered, please register to gain Full access.    
Advertisements

Listening Booth YOUR MUSIC ONLY. Don't post music from your label or DJ night. No podcasts or radio shows, just individual tracks. Give some feedback, get some in return. Please follow the title format: [Genre] Artist - Title

Old 05-08-2018, 05:26 AM   #1
slugvision
Knob Twiddler
slugvision has a reputation beyond reputeslugvision has a reputation beyond reputeslugvision has a reputation beyond reputeslugvision has a reputation beyond reputeslugvision has a reputation beyond reputeslugvision has a reputation beyond reputeslugvision has a reputation beyond reputeslugvision has a reputation beyond reputeslugvision has a reputation beyond reputeslugvision has a reputation beyond reputeslugvision has a reputation beyond repute
Tampere
MC Status: 3560
[TECHNO] RAKSTAED - RUDEBUTSTRICT

Good day fellow forum users! Been having a little down time making music lately. Last night we had lan party with good friend and made some techno music. My buddy concentrated on tinkering with maschine and I was working in renoise. Technically it is not mixed yet. Anyway, take a listen and share your thoughts if you have some

Just for fun!

Okay I had some more fun with the song and this is what I got(private share). The song started to evolve into something different than it first was but I still think there is some progress going on

Last edited by slugvision; 07-08-2018 at 09:36 AM.. Reason: New Link

Advertisements

------------------
<a href=https://slugvision.wordpress.com/ target=_blank>https://slugvision.wordpress.com/</a>
slugvision is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Rate this track - [TECHNO] RAKSTAED - RUDEBUTSTRICT.
Old 06-08-2018, 02:13 PM   #2
Creepr
IDMf Artist
Creepr has a reputation beyond reputeCreepr has a reputation beyond reputeCreepr has a reputation beyond reputeCreepr has a reputation beyond reputeCreepr has a reputation beyond reputeCreepr has a reputation beyond reputeCreepr has a reputation beyond reputeCreepr has a reputation beyond reputeCreepr has a reputation beyond reputeCreepr has a reputation beyond reputeCreepr has a reputation beyond repute
Germany
MC Status: 7810
Re: [TECHNO] RAKSTAED - RUDEBUTSTRICT

K the 2nd half after the break is better than the first. Sounds really big-beat to me, the bass is straight out of a Propellerhead track. The drums are the same throughout, but the rest of the bass and stuff, you should either mix them together more (the acid stuff in the 1st half and the subby bassline i the 2nd) or just pick one to go with. The drum change up at 2:50ish is awesome. If you are going for a real techno feel, it gets a bit too break-beat near the end. It just comes off really "On her majesty's secret service"/ "Take California" to me. (great tracks, not techno).

There, hope that is what you were looking for. It is at any rate what you got.

------------------
Creepr is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2018, 02:50 PM   #3
slugvision
Knob Twiddler
slugvision has a reputation beyond reputeslugvision has a reputation beyond reputeslugvision has a reputation beyond reputeslugvision has a reputation beyond reputeslugvision has a reputation beyond reputeslugvision has a reputation beyond reputeslugvision has a reputation beyond reputeslugvision has a reputation beyond reputeslugvision has a reputation beyond reputeslugvision has a reputation beyond reputeslugvision has a reputation beyond repute
Tampere

Thanks for the listen Creepr and good afternoon(GMT +3)! The second part is arranged and quickly pre-mixed by me(about 1:00 ->) and the first part is my friend's part of the same project. Samples we used are same troughout the clip altough there comes some pad and percussion towards ending. Our intention is first to get the structure of the song, at least roughly finished and after that focus in sounds and the mix. Still kinda seeking our way to collaborate, since this was the first time we made music together. My friend likes to make more breaks-kinda stuff and currently I'm on a techno/house phase(but I've done quite a lot of jungle too). So in princible we're about to make combination of tech and jungle or whatever our subconcious happens to toss out(dunno did I wrote that right). if it sounds good. It is good.

I agree I got a little too enthusiastic with distortion of the breaks at end of the song

Appreciate you for sharing your thoughts

------------------
<a href=https://slugvision.wordpress.com/ target=_blank>https://slugvision.wordpress.com/</a>
Old 07-08-2018, 09:42 AM   #4
slugvision
Knob Twiddler
Tampere

I uploaded a new snipplet of the song in the starting post

Advertisements

------------------