Free mixing and Mastering ( Today Only )
You are Unregistered, please register to gain Full access.    
Advertisements

Sound Design, Mixing, & Studio Techniques Need to know how to make a specific sound? Want to improve your mix? Need advice on micing-up a drum kit? This is the area for you.

Old 14-09-2012, 05:00 PM   #1
FakeBass
Soundscaper
FakeBass has a reputation beyond reputeFakeBass has a reputation beyond reputeFakeBass has a reputation beyond reputeFakeBass has a reputation beyond reputeFakeBass has a reputation beyond reputeFakeBass has a reputation beyond reputeFakeBass has a reputation beyond reputeFakeBass has a reputation beyond reputeFakeBass has a reputation beyond reputeFakeBass has a reputation beyond reputeFakeBass has a reputation beyond repute
MC Status: 3337
Free mixing and Mastering ( Today Only )

Soooo, the weather is shit, I am bored and I have some time to kill. If anyone needs a track mixed and/or mastered reply here within an hour or two and I will do it for free. Just feeling nice today.

Advertisements

------------------
Our latest work, remix for KATY B 5AM Remix Contest

FakeBass is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 14-09-2012, 06:21 PM   #2
NExS
Granular Poster
NExS has a spectacular aura aboutNExS has a spectacular aura about
MC Status: 160
Re: Free mixing and Mastering ( Today Only )

Hahaha, Arwid? Cool shit, man. Didn't realize you produced.
NExS is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 14-09-2012, 06:57 PM   #3
FakeBass
Soundscaper
FakeBass has a reputation beyond reputeFakeBass has a reputation beyond reputeFakeBass has a reputation beyond reputeFakeBass has a reputation beyond reputeFakeBass has a reputation beyond reputeFakeBass has a reputation beyond reputeFakeBass has a reputation beyond reputeFakeBass has a reputation beyond reputeFakeBass has a reputation beyond reputeFakeBass has a reputation beyond reputeFakeBass has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by NExS View Post
Hahaha, Arwid? Cool shit, man. Didn't realize you produced.
Haha yeah for over 4 years now man. Who is this btw?

------------------

Old 14-09-2012, 07:01 PM   #4
NExS
Granular Poster
NExS has a spectacular aura aboutNExS has a spectacular aura about
MC Status: 160

It's Vlad, Vanier frosh boss

I'm loving your tracks man. You're quite talented! I'm sure you hear this often, but you're going to go far!
NExS is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 15-09-2012, 02:55 PM   #5
Clayt3
Radial Developer
Clayt3 is currently spamming hard
MC Status: 11

Have i missed this :O

------------------
Clayt3 is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 16-09-2012, 04:51 AM   #6
FakeBass
Soundscaper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clayt3 View Post
Have i missed this :O
Leave me a message in my inbox and IF i am free tomorrow il give it a look

------------------

Old 22-09-2012, 05:26 PM   #7
Ade Beats
Granular Poster
Ade Beats will become famous soon enoughAde Beats will become famous soon enough
MC Status: 110

What does it mean by 'unmixed'?
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click here to register]
Ade Beats is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 22-09-2012, 06:19 PM   #8
A.M
IDMf SupporterIDMf Artist
A.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MC
MC Status: 217360
Thanked 4,347 Times in 3,225 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ade Beats View Post
Dude, your link leads to "Sqool'o'loopS"(Free online production college)..a blog with your own Facebook page listed at the bottom..and you're asking this question? Really??
A.M is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 24-09-2012, 09:28 PM   #9
Ade Beats
Granular Poster
Ade Beats will become famous soon enoughAde Beats will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by AMechanics View Post
Dude, your link leads to "Sqool'o'loopS"(Free online production college)..a blog with your own Facebook page listed at the bottom..and you're asking this question? Really??
Sorry, what seems to be the bother? But anyways the page is related to the post, I did not intend on spamming - usually I post these long answers on people's questions on forums and I figured "Heck, everybody keeps repeating the same questions so why not blog and link?"
Old 24-09-2012, 09:31 PM   #10
Ade Beats
Granular Poster

And still I don't understand the term "unmixed track" in this context. Aren't tracks mixed by default? Am I missing something?
Old 24-09-2012, 09:47 PM   #11
A.M
IDMf SupporterIDMf Artist
A.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MC
MC Status: 217360
Thanked 4,347 Times in 3,225 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ade Beats View Post
Sorry, what seems to be the bother? But anyways the page is related to the post, I did not intend on spamming - usually I post these long answers on people's questions on forums and I figured "Heck, everybody keeps repeating the same questions so why not blog and link?"
Dude, I don't have a problem with you posting links..that's the domain of the admin and mods on here. My point is your post wasn't clear to being with..and the fact it was posted as a direct question with a link to your own blog, which appears to be meant to teach others about stuff like this..well, basically, if you don't know this stuff, then you shouldn't really be writing such a blog in the first place.

Not trying to be rude or anything, but doing such will only lead folks to think you are a bit of a prat, trying to run before you can walk.

Just pointing this out.
A.M is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 25-09-2012, 02:51 PM   #12
Ade Beats
Granular Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by AMechanics View Post
Dude, I don't have a problem with you posting links..that's the domain of the admin and mods on here. My point is your post wasn't clear to being with..and the fact it was posted as a direct question with a link to your own blog, which appears to be meant to teach others about stuff like this..well, basically, if you don't know this stuff, then you shouldn't really be writing such a blog in the first place.

Not trying to be rude or anything, but doing such will only lead folks to think you are a bit of a prat, trying to run before you can walk.

Just pointing this out.
It's fine. I do get ya. I tried to squeeze two things in one line and ended up being unclear. I'll be careful next time. The 'unmixed' thing is still biting, but I'll use google...

Advertisements