[techno/noise] No Floors - Mimas
You are Unregistered, please register to gain Full access.    
Advertisements

Listening Booth YOUR MUSIC ONLY. Don't post music from your label or DJ night. No podcasts or radio shows, just individual tracks. Give some feedback, get some in return. Please follow the title format: [Genre] Artist - Title

Old 06-07-2018, 06:44 PM   #1
Triton64
IDMf Artist
Triton64 is a savage MCTriton64 is a savage MCTriton64 is a savage MCTriton64 is a savage MCTriton64 is a savage MCTriton64 is a savage MCTriton64 is a savage MCTriton64 is a savage MCTriton64 is a savage MCTriton64 is a savage MCTriton64 is a savage MC
Having fun
MC Status: 22350414
Thanked 1,173 Times in 675 Posts
Icon8 [techno/noise] No Floors - Mimas

Yer fucking soundcloud tags don't work. Dafuq is automag doing as admin.

Titties;

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click here to register]

Last edited by A.M; 06-07-2018 at 06:54 PM.. Reason: Added SC player

Advertisements

------------------
Quote:
Originally Posted by RFJ View Post
The more you keep up w the board the less you'll want the OP at the top every time you open a thread you've been following and / or active in.
Triton64 is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Rate this track - [techno/noise] No Floors - Mimas.
Old 06-07-2018, 06:56 PM   #2
A.M
IDMf SupporterIDMf Artist
A.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MC
MC Status: 217410
Thanked 4,348 Times in 3,226 Posts
Re: [techno/noise] No Floors - Mimas

Yes SC tags do work..see above....and, yes, of course you're more than welcome.

------------------
A.M is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2018, 07:11 PM   #3
Triton64
IDMf Artist
Triton64 is a savage MCTriton64 is a savage MCTriton64 is a savage MCTriton64 is a savage MCTriton64 is a savage MCTriton64 is a savage MCTriton64 is a savage MCTriton64 is a savage MCTriton64 is a savage MCTriton64 is a savage MCTriton64 is a savage MC
Having fun
MC Status: 22350414
Thanked 1,173 Times in 675 Posts

Thanks bro. Expect to see a bit more of me around.

------------------
Quote:
Originally Posted by RFJ View Post
The more you keep up w the board the less you'll want the OP at the top every time you open a thread you've been following and / or active in.
Triton64 is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2018, 09:35 PM   #4
Automageddon
Administrator
Automageddon is a savage MCAutomageddon is a savage MCAutomageddon is a savage MCAutomageddon is a savage MCAutomageddon is a savage MCAutomageddon is a savage MCAutomageddon is a savage MCAutomageddon is a savage MCAutomageddon is a savage MCAutomageddon is a savage MCAutomageddon is a savage MC
Less kids, more synths.
MC Status: 269485508
Thanked 3,238 Times in 2,129 Posts

Missed you dick.
You should have sent me this track one week ago in time for IDMf050...

Edit: wow, more melodic than usual!

------------------
Automageddon is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2018, 04:13 PM   #5
jVs
IDMf Supporter
jVs is a savage MCjVs is a savage MCjVs is a savage MCjVs is a savage MCjVs is a savage MCjVs is a savage MCjVs is a savage MCjVs is a savage MCjVs is a savage MCjVs is a savage MCjVs is a savage MC
Scruffy City
MC Status: 105322839
Thanked 1,094 Times in 849 Posts

Your work is never lacking in substance or ability. These are just two outright reasons that anytime an LB thread catches my eye with the words No Floors, Its always worth dropping everything I am doing at the moment to be pleasantly blown away with what you are doing. Also, I feel no shame throwing it out there that Oil & Blood is still one of my immediate recommends to the question of "Heard any good music lately?" Also, not if but when you need the ability of a T-shirt model, Make mine a large and HIT MEH UP!

------------------
Quote:
Originally Posted by Parricide View Post
i prefer the sage. makes me truly believe the unbelievable.
jVs is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2018, 07:07 PM   #6
fidelium
IDMf's Asshole
fidelium is a savage MCfidelium is a savage MCfidelium is a savage MCfidelium is a savage MCfidelium is a savage MCfidelium is a savage MCfidelium is a savage MCfidelium is a savage MCfidelium is a savage MCfidelium is a savage MCfidelium is a savage MC
New Orleans
MC Status: 90550220
Thanked 3,943 Times in 2,166 Posts

very full, is how i would describe it. the evolution of the energy scope is there and it's so fluid you almost don't notice that all of a sudden you're in this turbulent sonically driving beat.

my only complaint is that there aren't enough (even super MINOR) changes happening from 4-8 minutes that kept me wanting to listen. I feel like there needs to be a rest or breath somewhere, even if it's short... or a modal shift that can raise an eyebrow or two. I just wanted to hear something happen in that time frame.

------------------
Quote:
youre our asshole
fidelium is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2018, 07:08 PM   #7
fidelium
IDMf's Asshole
fidelium is a savage MCfidelium is a savage MCfidelium is a savage MCfidelium is a savage MCfidelium is a savage MCfidelium is a savage MCfidelium is a savage MCfidelium is a savage MCfidelium is a savage MCfidelium is a savage MCfidelium is a savage MC
New Orleans
MC Status: 90550220
Thanked 3,943 Times in 2,166 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Automageddon View Post
Missed you dick.
You should have sent me this track one week ago in time for IDMf050...

Edit: wow, more melodic than usual!
should just enter it in, the voting hasn't finished. is a deadline, that was moved back anyway, really a huge deal when it comes down to a released IDMf artist submitting a track a week late?

just sayin

------------------
Quote:
youre our asshole
fidelium is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 18-07-2018, 10:29 PM   #8
donovan.newson
IDMf's latest spammer
donovan.newson is currently spamming hard
London
MC Status: 10

I echo the opinions of the previous replies, nice track.

I don't listen to a great deal of this noisier style techno but to me this is of similar sound to John Hopkins, with the heavy, slightly lazy side chain and that vocal cut at beginning and end.

Other things, the drop out at 4:45 doesn't quite fit, can't quite put my finger on why, maybe a high pass filter on the main lead at the same time would enhance the break.
The kick could use a bit more oomph (but this is probably because I've been listening to heavier bits recently).
donovan.newson is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 19-07-2018, 06:24 PM   #9
E-Fence
Granular Poster
E-Fence has much to be proud ofE-Fence has much to be proud ofE-Fence has much to be proud ofE-Fence has much to be proud ofE-Fence has much to be proud ofE-Fence has much to be proud ofE-Fence has much to be proud ofE-Fence has much to be proud ofE-Fence has much to be proud of
MC Status: 1110

Love how I got half way through and I couldn't wait to hear what changes you where going to make next. Great anticipation. Epic. Also, I thought the lack luster kick was perfect. Once again it left the listener wanting more almost waiting for it to really kick in but not giving way to full electronic dance indulgence.

Advertisements

E-Fence is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote