[Electronica/Chillout] Metaside - A Quarter Past
You are Unregistered, please register to gain Full access.    
Advertisements

IDMf's User Releases Post your official releases here. Works in progress and promo spam will be removed.

Old 18-03-2017, 04:45 PM   #1
Metaside
IDMf Artist
Metaside is a savage MCMetaside is a savage MCMetaside is a savage MCMetaside is a savage MCMetaside is a savage MCMetaside is a savage MCMetaside is a savage MCMetaside is a savage MCMetaside is a savage MCMetaside is a savage MCMetaside is a savage MC
MC Status: 10410
[Electronica/Chillout] Metaside - A Quarter Past

Two days ago I released a Electronica/Chillout/Dubstep album with six melancholic yet bass-heavy tracks. Since I used Distrokid for distribution to streaming services and so on, it is not free, but you can listen to it in full length on Bandcamp:

Advertisements

------------------
Metaside is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 19-06-2018, 04:05 AM   #2
Metaside
IDMf Artist
Metaside is a savage MCMetaside is a savage MCMetaside is a savage MCMetaside is a savage MCMetaside is a savage MCMetaside is a savage MCMetaside is a savage MCMetaside is a savage MCMetaside is a savage MCMetaside is a savage MCMetaside is a savage MC
Re: [Electronica/Chillout] Metaside - A Quarter Past

I made it a free download for a while on Bandcamp! Reposting from FB:

Quote:
Hello friends and the rest of the world,

two years ago I released a short EP called "A Quarter Past" dealing with some emotional topics such as love, sickness, grief and resilience, based on my experiences with the sickness and passing of my mom. Today would be her 70th birthday and as a form of celebrating her loving, caring and sharing spirit, I decided to make the EP available as a free download for a few weeks on Bandcamp:
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click here to register]

I hope some of these tracks will inspire other people dealing with tough situations in their lives.

Much love,
Metaside

------------------
Old 21-06-2018, 07:50 AM   #3
Roo Stercogburn
IDMf SupporterIDMf ArtistAdministrator
Roo Stercogburn is a savage MCRoo Stercogburn is a savage MCRoo Stercogburn is a savage MCRoo Stercogburn is a savage MCRoo Stercogburn is a savage MCRoo Stercogburn is a savage MCRoo Stercogburn is a savage MCRoo Stercogburn is a savage MCRoo Stercogburn is a savage MCRoo Stercogburn is a savage MCRoo Stercogburn is a savage MC
On horseback
MC Status: 42416399
Thanked 5,648 Times in 3,669 Posts

I are shall be giving it a listen momentarily

------------------
Roo Stercogburn is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 22-06-2018, 08:48 AM   #4
Roo Stercogburn
Roo Stercogburn is a savage MCRoo Stercogburn is a savage MCRoo Stercogburn is a savage MCRoo Stercogburn is a savage MCRoo Stercogburn is a savage MCRoo Stercogburn is a savage MCRoo Stercogburn is a savage MCRoo Stercogburn is a savage MCRoo Stercogburn is a savage MCRoo Stercogburn is a savage MCRoo Stercogburn is a savage MC
On horseback

Got through 2 tracks yesterday before I was interrupted. I was rather enjoying them. Hmmph.

Lets try again!

------------------
Old 23-06-2018, 08:21 AM   #5
Metaside
IDMf Artist

Hey Roo, thank you for listening and the feedback, much appreciated! Glad you liked some tracks

------------------
Old 23-06-2018, 11:55 AM   #6
Roo Stercogburn
On horseback

Finished listening but was too knackered last night to post. Overall I liked it. Felt slightly samey between the tracks but I only listened once through so far. Don't read too much into that. Quite often when an album has a coherent feel that can be the impression first time through.

Some of the chord change-ups are really good.

------------------
Old 24-06-2018, 09:19 AM   #7
Metaside
IDMf Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roo Stercogburn View Post
Finished listening but was too knackered last night to post. Overall I liked it. Felt slightly samey between the tracks but I only listened once through so far. Don't read too much into that. Quite often when an album has a coherent feel that can be the impression first time through.

Some of the chord change-ups are really good.

Thank you very much for the feedback! Means a lot to me

Advertisements

------------------