Looking to collaborate
You are Unregistered, please register to gain Full access.    
Advertisements

The Studio All discussions relating to sound design, mixing techniques, music theory, composition, and gear.

Old 29-05-2012, 11:57 AM   #1
kambian
Minor Glitch
kambian is a jewel in the roughkambian is a jewel in the roughkambian is a jewel in the rough
MC Status: 260
Looking to collaborate

Hello all,

I did a search for collaboration on the forum and couldn't find a specific thread or section so I apologise in advance if I've missed it - and mods feel free to move this thread if so.

So,

I've been playing with music production for about a year on and off (the 'off' was finishing a degree - not through lack of interest) and I'm now looking to try and organise some sort of collaborative track with another artist as it sounds like a lot of fun.

To anyone who's interested - I have no preference to what style of music you make as I enjoy the challenge of trying to diversify, and have a pretty wide taste in music anyway; I have no problem with how much experience you have either, although would prefer someone with more experience than myself (not hard) as I'll no doubt learn a lot more from the process.

The tracks I've created previously can be found at soundcloud.com/kambian

PM me if you're interested - or can always message me on SC if you're a lurker.

I don't expect to get much response from this but thought I'd have a go anyway.

:holadines:

TL;DR Version:
PM me if you want to collab

Advertisements

kambian is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Currently Listening To: Get Darker Podcast