Searching for a song - UK MTV Dance Floor Chart
You are Unregistered, please register to gain Full access.    
Advertisements

Music Scene Chat Discuss everything music scene & industry-related here.

Old 21-06-2018, 10:42 AM   #1
The Sis
IDMf's latest spammer
The Sis is currently spamming hard
MC Status: 10
Icon5 Searching for a song - UK MTV Dance Floor Chart

Hello

Is there anybody who was watching MTV's (British / UK) Dance Floor Chart in times around year 2005?
I was really young and i cannot find a song what was played there.

There are clues i remember:
1. I was played in MTV's (British / UK) show called Dance Floor Chart.
- It is so old so i cannot find even its intro on youtube but it had this theme: Moloko - Forever More and it uses shots from garage (clip played among songs).
2. The song itself wasn't popular.
- It was played only few times in this show and i think they didn't play it outside of this show.
3. Official video it this song (main clue):
- Video was captured in a city / town. Probably a house block place.
- Plot of the video: A guy with red suite (like space suite) and silver helmet (his face cannot be seen) land in this area (probably by a transport beam - there was no space ship). He was a robot or an alien. This guy/robot did just one thing and that's dancing through all the area and flew away at the end. He communicated only through the dancing. There might not be any interaction among him and other people.

I've become king of obsess and desperate by finding it so i've decided to try my shot on place like this.
I know that those clues are bat but i appreciate any help
I've spend tons of hours by searching but with no results. All source of data are so old so i cannot find even my old source of those information (chart data).

Thank you and have a nice day

Advertisements

The Sis is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 22-06-2018, 12:41 AM   #2
Parricide
sloppy cunt
Parricide is a savage MCParricide is a savage MCParricide is a savage MCParricide is a savage MCParricide is a savage MCParricide is a savage MCParricide is a savage MCParricide is a savage MCParricide is a savage MCParricide is a savage MCParricide is a savage MC
MC Status: 18032419
Re: Searching for a song - UK MTV Dance Floor Chart

I KNOW THE TRACK YOU MEAN!!!
i think it was 2004 though? i remember the silver helmet and red suit. i think they played it again in 2006 too.
i found it on youtube here:
https://youtu.be/dQw4w9WgXcQ?t=43s

------------------
signature loading...
Parricide is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 22-06-2018, 08:03 AM   #3
The Sis
IDMf's latest spammer
The Sis is currently spamming hard
MC Status: 10

Nice trolling...
Thank you :/

The problem is... it wasn't top single and i cannot find even history playlist of that show. Like the show has never existed.
The Sis is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 22-06-2018, 10:22 AM   #4
Parricide
sloppy cunt
Parricide is a savage MCParricide is a savage MCParricide is a savage MCParricide is a savage MCParricide is a savage MCParricide is a savage MCParricide is a savage MCParricide is a savage MCParricide is a savage MCParricide is a savage MCParricide is a savage MC

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Sis View Post
Nice trolling...

The problem is... it wasn't top single and i cannot find even history playlist of that show. Like the show has never existed.
have you tried contacting MTV and asking them?

------------------
signature loading...
Old 22-06-2018, 12:30 PM   #5
A.M
IDMf SupporterIDMf Artist
A.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MC
MC Status: 203610
Thanked 4,072 Times in 3,025 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Parricide View Post
I KNOW THE TRACK YOU MEAN!!!
i think it was 2004 though? i remember the silver helmet and red suit. i think they played it again in 2006 too.
i found it on youtube here:
https://youtu.be/dQw4w9WgXcQ?t=43s

Code:
Content visible to registered users only.

------------------
A.M is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Thanks to A.M
Parricide (23-06-2018)
Old 22-06-2018, 12:59 PM   #6
liquid_air
IDMf Supporter
liquid_air is a savage MCliquid_air is a savage MCliquid_air is a savage MCliquid_air is a savage MCliquid_air is a savage MCliquid_air is a savage MCliquid_air is a savage MCliquid_air is a savage MCliquid_air is a savage MCliquid_air is a savage MCliquid_air is a savage MC
Corny
MC Status: 65210
Thanked 1,304 Times in 960 Posts

Was it the one that went buntz buntz buntz buntz and then it had that bass kick in like waah waah wuah?

------------------
Techno starts with a capital 'T', as in TB-303 and TR-808.

liquid_air is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 24-06-2018, 07:06 PM   #7
Vault O)))
Savage Mad Cunt
Vault O))) Vault O))) Vault O))) Vault O))) Vault O))) Vault O))) Vault O))) Vault O))) Vault O))) Vault O))) Vault O)))
MC Status: -2147482197
Thanked 1,168 Times in 772 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Sis View Post
Nice trolling...

https://www.reddit.com/r/MandelaEffect/
Vault O))) is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Thanks to Vault O)))
Parricide (25-06-2018)
Old 25-06-2018, 02:26 AM   #8
Oatbag
IDMf Artist
Oatbag is a savage MCOatbag is a savage MCOatbag is a savage MCOatbag is a savage MCOatbag is a savage MCOatbag is a savage MCOatbag is a savage MCOatbag is a savage MCOatbag is a savage MCOatbag is a savage MCOatbag is a savage MC
Best Coast
MC Status: 110850
Thanked 2,191 Times in 1,421 Posts

Darude - Sandstorm
Oatbag is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 25-06-2018, 07:09 AM   #9
Parricide
sloppy cunt

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oatbag View Post
Darude - Sandstorm
/thread

------------------
signature loading...
Old 27-06-2018, 02:48 AM   #10
Vault O)))
Savage Mad Cunt
Vault O))) Vault O))) Vault O))) Vault O))) Vault O))) Vault O))) Vault O))) Vault O))) Vault O))) Vault O))) Vault O)))
MC Status: -2147482197
Thanked 1,168 Times in 772 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Parricide View Post
/thread
Best song ever.

I know the OP is just out to scratch an itch, but I can promise you that it's never as good as your imagination made it out to be. When you find a super underground track that you thought was good, you'll be amazed at how much it sucks at the end of the day. Especially if nobody cared enough to properly release it or make it identifiable - these things often happen for a reason.

/high horse

I think most of the trolls (which are coming from a good place / in good taste) are potentially identifying with this, but feel free to tell me that I'm full of shit.
Vault O))) is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Thanks to Vault O)))
relic (27-06-2018)
Old 27-06-2018, 06:57 AM   #11
Parricide
sloppy cunt

particularly if it was on MTV. if they do not want to throw money at a pop track then it becomes what all pop truly is before the marketing glitter/sprinkles/telling people what they want.

------------------
signature loading...
Old 27-06-2018, 08:02 PM   #12
relic
IDMf SupporterIDMf ArtistModerator
relic is a savage MCrelic is a savage MCrelic is a savage MCrelic is a savage MCrelic is a savage MCrelic is a savage MCrelic is a savage MCrelic is a savage MCrelic is a savage MCrelic is a savage MCrelic is a savage MC
The AK Rowdy Rowdy
MC Status: 8567130
Thanked 7,524 Times in 5,312 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vault O))) View Post
Best song ever.

I know the OP is just out to scratch an itch, but I can promise you that it's never as good as your imagination made it out to be. When you find a super underground track that you thought was good, you'll be amazed at how much it sucks at the end of the day. Especially if nobody cared enough to properly release it or make it identifiable - these things often happen for a reason.

/high horse

I think most of the trolls (which are coming from a good place / in good taste) are potentially identifying with this, but feel free to tell me that I'm full of shit.

FWIW...along the lines you are talking...I always have fun blending some old school tracks into a mix, but usually when I listen to the recording later, they stick out like a sore thumb as outdated even if they were absolute bangers in their day.

Advertisements

------------------
relic is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote