Sample "zone" missing in Sampler
You are Unregistered, please register to gain Full access.    
Advertisements

The Studio All discussions relating to sound design, mixing techniques, music theory, composition, and gear.

Old 10-07-2015, 02:34 PM   #1
tintala
Granular Poster
tintala is just really nicetintala is just really nicetintala is just really nicetintala is just really nicetintala is just really nice
Kathmandu ,Nepal
MC Status: 410
Sample "zone" missing in Sampler

Anyone have this problem? In the sampler in Live, there are 5 tabs, one has the "zone" tab where you can go an edit the pitch or key and equally distribute the key of the samples. I have a problem where the " zone" tab will not open up the samples above the sampler. I have had this issue for months and cannot fix it. I have posted this on Live forum without a response!

Advertisements

tintala is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 22-07-2015, 02:37 PM   #2
tintala
Granular Poster
tintala is just really nicetintala is just really nicetintala is just really nicetintala is just really nicetintala is just really nice
Kathmandu ,Nepal
Re: Sample "zone " missing in Sampler

Bumpity Bump bump, updated Live to 9.2 however this did not solve my problem, still working without a sample editor in the sampler, the zone tab is there but will not open the zone editor. Ableton advised me to update , so I did, yet it did not work. Anyone else? No one outa 180 views?
Old 25-07-2015, 01:16 PM   #3
poibles
Microknight
poibles has much to be proud ofpoibles has much to be proud ofpoibles has much to be proud ofpoibles has much to be proud ofpoibles has much to be proud ofpoibles has much to be proud ofpoibles has much to be proud ofpoibles has much to be proud ofpoibles has much to be proud ofpoibles has much to be proud of
MC Status: 1460
Re: Sample "zone" missing in Sampler

If you delete 'preferences.cfg' in your ableton folder and don't have too many custom preferences I've found that helps a lot with a few Live annoyances. If it's not an option (ie a long time installation with your setup) sorry that's all I can suggest.
poibles is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2015, 03:05 AM   #4
tintala
Granular Poster
Kathmandu ,Nepal
Re: Sample "zone" missing in Sampler

hey thanks Poibles, Ableton support just told me to do that, so you are right on track, I haven't done it yet, but i will soon. Thanks.

Advertisements