Fun with reverb Video tutorial
You are Unregistered, please register to gain Full access.    
Advertisements

The Studio All discussions relating to sound design, mixing techniques, music theory, composition, and gear.

Old 30-07-2018, 09:28 PM   #1
E-Fence
Granular Poster
E-Fence has much to be proud ofE-Fence has much to be proud ofE-Fence has much to be proud ofE-Fence has much to be proud ofE-Fence has much to be proud ofE-Fence has much to be proud ofE-Fence has much to be proud ofE-Fence has much to be proud ofE-Fence has much to be proud of
MC Status: 1110
Fun with reverb Video tutorial

thought I would start making videos of stuff I am messing around with. Its pretty bad but fuck it I dont want to take the time to make a second take. Any way here you go.

Here is better quality of the loop
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click here to register]

Last edited by E-Fence; 30-07-2018 at 10:37 PM..

Advertisements

E-Fence is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 31-07-2018, 01:06 AM   #2
Vault O)))
Mushroom dick
Vault O))) is a savage MCVault O))) is a savage MCVault O))) is a savage MCVault O))) is a savage MCVault O))) is a savage MCVault O))) is a savage MCVault O))) is a savage MCVault O))) is a savage MCVault O))) is a savage MCVault O))) is a savage MCVault O))) is a savage MC
MC Status: 68110
Thanked 1,362 Times in 885 Posts
Re: Fun with reverb Video tutorial

2 suggestions from a dumb person on the internet:

- Maybe you'd get more views in the tutorials section
- Maybe the video would be better if you did an A/V screen capture instead of having it translate through a handheld video take

You could also screen capture just the parts that matter most and keep the talking during the intro. This is just a thought because it wouldn't require much more than rendering the playback and adding it to the video. It's kind of difficult to hear
Vault O))) is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 31-07-2018, 01:31 AM   #3
E-Fence
Granular Poster
E-Fence has much to be proud ofE-Fence has much to be proud ofE-Fence has much to be proud ofE-Fence has much to be proud ofE-Fence has much to be proud ofE-Fence has much to be proud ofE-Fence has much to be proud ofE-Fence has much to be proud ofE-Fence has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vault O))) View Post
2 suggestions from a dumb person on the internet:

- Maybe you'd get more views in the tutorials section
- Maybe the video would be better if you did an A/V screen capture instead of having it translate through a handheld video take

You could also screen capture just the parts that matter most and keep the talking during the intro. This is just a thought because it wouldn't require much more than rendering the playback and adding it to the video. It's kind of difficult to hear
good advice.

-If I do another tutorial I will put it there unless an admin wants to move it.
-I was motivated to try something but not motivated enough to download software and edit.

Thanks will consider if I get motivated again
Thanks to E-Fence
Vault O))) (31-07-2018)
Old 31-07-2018, 08:21 PM   #4
Parricide
sloppy cunt
Parricide is a savage MCParricide is a savage MCParricide is a savage MCParricide is a savage MCParricide is a savage MCParricide is a savage MCParricide is a savage MCParricide is a savage MCParricide is a savage MCParricide is a savage MCParricide is a savage MC
MC Status: 18051569
Thanked 1,031 Times in 778 Posts

version 5

not sure if youre looking for feedback, but i agree with vault about recording proper screen and audio directly from the box.

nice trick though, thanks, thats something i havent tried before and will definitely be giving it a shot, or snare, or clap, or whatever it is

------------------
signature loading...
Parricide is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Thanks to Parricide
A.M (31-07-2018)
Old 31-07-2018, 08:42 PM   #5
A.M
IDMf SupporterIDMf Artist
A.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MC
MC Status: 217310
Thanked 4,346 Times in 3,224 Posts

The guys are offering solid advice here..and I hope you do more vids..really appreciate you taking the time to make and upload this..and I'm sure I'm not the only one.

------------------
A.M is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2018, 12:09 AM   #6
Vault O)))
Mushroom dick
Vault O))) is a savage MCVault O))) is a savage MCVault O))) is a savage MCVault O))) is a savage MCVault O))) is a savage MCVault O))) is a savage MCVault O))) is a savage MCVault O))) is a savage MCVault O))) is a savage MCVault O))) is a savage MCVault O))) is a savage MC
MC Status: 68110
Thanked 1,362 Times in 885 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by E-Fence View Post

Thanks will consider if I get motivated again
I know the feeling, TBH. I've made more half-completed tutorials than anyone here, so that's where the advice is coming from - my own inability to follow through
Vault O))) is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2018, 12:20 PM   #7
Parricide
sloppy cunt
Parricide is a savage MCParricide is a savage MCParricide is a savage MCParricide is a savage MCParricide is a savage MCParricide is a savage MCParricide is a savage MCParricide is a savage MCParricide is a savage MCParricide is a savage MCParricide is a savage MC
MC Status: 18051569
Thanked 1,031 Times in 778 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vault O))) View Post
I know the feeling, TBH. I've made more half-completed tutorials than anyone here, so that's where the advice is coming from - my own inability to follow through
i once set up a project and planned for a video tutorial. i was ready to start recording and everything!

------------------
signature loading...
Parricide is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2018, 12:27 PM   #8
A.M
A.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Parricide View Post
i once set up a project and planned for a video tutorial. i was ready to start recording and everything!
I once..did......something.

------------------
Thanks to A.M
Parricide (03-08-2018)
Old 05-08-2018, 06:09 AM   #9
Mark Ames
Microknight
Mark Ames has much to be proud ofMark Ames has much to be proud ofMark Ames has much to be proud ofMark Ames has much to be proud ofMark Ames has much to be proud ofMark Ames has much to be proud ofMark Ames has much to be proud ofMark Ames has much to be proud ofMark Ames has much to be proud of
Ventura County California
MC Status: 1160

[quote=E-Fence;1480876]thought I would start making videos of stuff I am messing around with. Its pretty bad but fuck it I dont want to take the time to make a second take. Any way here you go.

Thanks for taking the time to do the video... personally, I thought the hand held effect was kind of charming... like Face Time.

Really appreciate the tip! Gotta try it... wonder what the reverb from my flute would sound like trailing from a cowbell.... THANK YOU!
Mark Ames is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2018, 05:48 AM   #10
E-Fence
Granular Poster

I made a part II. Link below:
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click here to register]

------------------
Old 06-08-2018, 09:30 AM   #11
A.M

Quote:
Originally Posted by E-Fence View Post
Thanks, dude..really appreciate these.

Advertisements

------------------