First Elec Tron Ic song you heard - Page 2
You are Unregistered, please register to gain Full access.    
Advertisements

The Side Room Off topic chat about pretty much anything other than music. Try to be respectful. Strong debate is welcomed, insults and trolling are not. This area is for over 18's only and may occasionally contain NSFW material, although it's not encouraged.

Old 16-10-2018, 09:12 PM   #21
wahidovic
IDMf's latest spammer
wahidovic will become famous soon enoughwahidovic will become famous soon enough
MC Status: 110
Re: First Elec Tron Ic song you heard

I resembled what the frick is this, while my companion microwaved a pack of wet cigarettes to dry them, (we filled the house with smoke because of wine and hack syrup)

Also, played left 2 dead

Advertisements

wahidovic is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 17-10-2018, 04:56 AM   #22
I/O_Madness
Criminal Mastermind
I/O_Madness is a savage MCI/O_Madness is a savage MCI/O_Madness is a savage MCI/O_Madness is a savage MCI/O_Madness is a savage MCI/O_Madness is a savage MCI/O_Madness is a savage MCI/O_Madness is a savage MCI/O_Madness is a savage MCI/O_Madness is a savage MCI/O_Madness is a savage MC
Wyoming
MC Status: 11499004
Thanked 1,231 Times in 897 Posts

I mean, I probably heard a bunch of electronic stuff but didn't realize it as a kid, but the first song I heard that kinda caught my ear and was electronic was the Prodigy, "Breath". Actually, I didn't really get into it, but it was one of the first I remember. I didn't know it was electronic at the time, I just classified it as some weird creepy stuff that the cool punk kids listened to.

Crazy tho, I was in 7th grade at the time, and I learned about it seeing the music video on MTV. Weird to think of how long ago that was.

However, the first electronic song that I heard and knew was electronic and liked at the time (I eventually rediscovered Prodigy after I'd been getting into electronic and when I did I found a new fav band) was Fatboy Slim's Rockafellar Skank.

------------------
"I imagine for something like that you'd need a rather large number of microphones"
music by I/O_Madness --- facebook
Even Unregistered can compete in the latest BEAT BATTLE!!!

I/O_Madness
I/O_Madness is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Thanks to I/O_Madness
Multicellular (17-10-2018)
Old 17-10-2018, 01:19 PM   #23
Multicellular
IDMf's latest spammer
Multicellular is a jewel in the roughMulticellular is a jewel in the roughMulticellular is a jewel in the roughMulticellular is a jewel in the rough
Washington, d.c.
MC Status: 310

Grew up with a lot of people listening to hip hop around me but the electronic elements didn't stick out to me.

First thing I really noticed the electronic synth or drum timbres as a thing was NIN's first album.

First that was more like dance music, something by Squarepusher. I forget what.

Advertisements

Multicellular is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote