Sayag
You are Unregistered, please register to gain Full access.    
Advertisements

Introduce Yourself Say hello to our other members. Give us a little about yourself and what you're interested in. Tell us about the music you like to make and listen to.

Old 08-09-2018, 11:28 AM   #1
Sayag
IDMf's latest spammer
Sayag is currently spamming hard
France
MC Status: 10
Icon7 Sayag

Hi every one, i m here to post my tracks, get feedbacks on them, particularly on mastering (where i ve got big problems) , i use Maschine as DAW but my favorite VST is reaktor, because you can do every thing you want as in MaxMSP .... And evenmore to listen "non commercial" music, because i listen most of the time, non commercial music or "amateur" music (who are most of the time better than the pros execpt Afx, Squarepusher .... ) and more rich in diversity.
So sorry for really poor English, i wish you have understood the meaning of what i said :s
Hi every one, and please, how can i post a track , i m completely lost

Sincerly yours, Sayag

(Si il y a des gens qui parlent franšais et pourraient m'aider un peu Ó comprendre le forum, merci d'avance ^^)

Last edited by Sayag; 08-09-2018 at 11:33 AM..

Advertisements

Sayag is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2018, 01:26 PM   #2
psyber
Granular Poster
psyber has a brilliant futurepsyber has a brilliant futurepsyber has a brilliant futurepsyber has a brilliant futurepsyber has a brilliant futurepsyber has a brilliant futurepsyber has a brilliant futurepsyber has a brilliant futurepsyber has a brilliant futurepsyber has a brilliant futurepsyber has a brilliant future
MC Status: 1710
Re: Sayag

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sayag View Post
Hi every one, i m here to post my tracks, get feedbacks on them, particularly on mastering (where i ve got big problems) , i use Maschine as DAW but my favorite VST is reaktor, because you can do every thing you want as in MaxMSP .... And evenmore to listen "non commercial" music, because i listen most of the time, non commercial music or "amateur" music (who are most of the time better than the pros execpt Afx, Squarepusher .... ) and more rich in diversity.
So sorry for really poor English, i wish you have understood the meaning of what i said :s

Sincerly yours, Sayag

(Si il y a des gens qui parlent franšais et pourraient m'aider un peu Ó comprendre le forum, merci d'avance ^^)
Welcome!

This is a great forum from what I've seen so far, I'm sure you'll enjoy it.

I had no issue understanding you, don't worry.

You can't post in the "Listening Booth" section until you've got at least 30 posts, and have been around for a while.

The point of the rule is to encourage users to be active within the community, and to give back as much as they take.

Give others some feedback, join in with the community, in exchange for other's spending their time doing the same for you.

In the navigation bar, click on "Rules & FAQ" to learn more.

Hope you enjoy your stay, I look forward to seeing you around!
psyber is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2018, 01:31 PM   #3
BentAtoms
Granular Poster
BentAtoms has a brilliant futureBentAtoms has a brilliant futureBentAtoms has a brilliant futureBentAtoms has a brilliant futureBentAtoms has a brilliant futureBentAtoms has a brilliant futureBentAtoms has a brilliant futureBentAtoms has a brilliant futureBentAtoms has a brilliant futureBentAtoms has a brilliant futureBentAtoms has a brilliant future
Vancouver, BC
MC Status: 1510
Re: Sayag

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sayag View Post

Sincerly yours, Sayag

Welcome, Sayag!

I absolutely love Reaktor. It's easily one of my most-used tools. The user library is definitely my little slice of gear heaven.

How do you like Maschine? I always thought it looked like a brilliant platform, but I've never had the chance to use it myself.

Advertisements

BentAtoms is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote