[Minimal House/Tech House] Divercity - The Minimalist (Track Limitations)
You are Unregistered, please register to gain Full access.    
Advertisements

Listening Booth YOUR MUSIC ONLY. Don't post music from your label or DJ night. No podcasts or radio shows, just individual tracks. Give some feedback, get some in return. Please follow the title format: [Genre] Artist - Title

Old 08-09-2013, 08:57 AM   #1
Divercity
Red Gains signifies POWER
Divercity is a savage MCDivercity is a savage MCDivercity is a savage MCDivercity is a savage MCDivercity is a savage MCDivercity is a savage MCDivercity is a savage MCDivercity is a savage MCDivercity is a savage MCDivercity is a savage MCDivercity is a savage MC
MC Status: 109299527
Icon3 [Minimal House/Tech House/MinimalTech] Divercity - The Minimalist (Track Limitations)

Hey Guys!!

Well, I can say I've had quite a successful Sunday sitting down and finishing up this track I've been working on.
I approached it with a set number of tracks/sounds I could use and this was the result.

Let me know what you think!! I really am keen to get your opinions and any feedback

Thanks!!

Advertisements

------------------
"Live the early years of your life like most people wont, so you can live the rest of your life like most people can't"
Divercity is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Rate this track - [Minimal House/Tech House] Divercity - The Minimalist (Track Limitations).
Old 08-09-2013, 09:35 AM   #2
Divercity
Red Gains signifies POWER
Divercity is a savage MCDivercity is a savage MCDivercity is a savage MCDivercity is a savage MCDivercity is a savage MCDivercity is a savage MCDivercity is a savage MCDivercity is a savage MCDivercity is a savage MCDivercity is a savage MCDivercity is a savage MC
MC Status: 109299527
Re: [Minimal House/Tech House] Divercity - The Minimalist (Track Limitations)

FFS soundcloud and their "automatic copy write system".

Completely original and they pull BS like this?

Advertisements

------------------
"Live the early years of your life like most people wont, so you can live the rest of your life like most people can't"
Divercity is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote