Beat Battle 87 and a half - Page 3
You are Unregistered, please register to gain Full access.    
Advertisements

Beat Battles Beat Battle's happen here.

Old Yesterday, 12:19 AM   #41
I/O_Madness
Criminal Mastermind
I/O_Madness is a savage MCI/O_Madness is a savage MCI/O_Madness is a savage MCI/O_Madness is a savage MCI/O_Madness is a savage MCI/O_Madness is a savage MCI/O_Madness is a savage MCI/O_Madness is a savage MCI/O_Madness is a savage MCI/O_Madness is a savage MCI/O_Madness is a savage MC
Wyoming
MC Status: 11498604
Thanked 1,223 Times in 890 Posts
Re: Beat Battle 87 and a half

Quote:
Originally Posted by Parricide View Post
my vote so far has to go to tsachi, again! there is still 4 hours, so unless something gets submitted that beats that then there is my vote.

tsachi you have a great sound, man, keep it up!
Heyyyy
Voting hasn't started yet!

Advertisements

------------------
"I imagine for something like that you'd need a rather large number of microphones"
music by I/O_Madness --- facebook
Even Unregistered can compete in the latest BEAT BATTLE!!!

I/O_Madness
I/O_Madness is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Thanks to I/O_Madness
Parricide (Yesterday)
Old Yesterday, 12:25 AM   #42
I/O_Madness
Criminal Mastermind
I/O_Madness is a savage MCI/O_Madness is a savage MCI/O_Madness is a savage MCI/O_Madness is a savage MCI/O_Madness is a savage MCI/O_Madness is a savage MCI/O_Madness is a savage MCI/O_Madness is a savage MCI/O_Madness is a savage MCI/O_Madness is a savage MCI/O_Madness is a savage MC
Wyoming

I've finally just listened to the samples, and OMG Tsachi I know exactly who the guy is in the G major lick sample!!! I totally watched one of his videos on Youtube on like the top 10 worst movies or something, and that FREAKIN' VAGUE AND WEIRD RAMBLING VOICE DAHHHHHHHHHHH OMG I can't listen to it lmao. Worst video I've ever seen, like, it always sounds like he's somewhere between asking a question and making a statement and it's just really painful to listen to. AAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH4

------------------
"I imagine for something like that you'd need a rather large number of microphones"

I/O_Madness
Old Yesterday, 01:00 AM   #43
I/O_Madness
Criminal Mastermind
Wyoming

Foot fungus lettuce burger. Think I just snuck in under the deadline. I spent a total of 35 minutes on this lol.

Last edited by I/O_Madness; Yesterday at 01:06 AM..

------------------

I/O_Madness
Old Yesterday, 04:12 AM   #44
Tsachi
IDMf Artist
Tsachi is a savage MCTsachi is a savage MCTsachi is a savage MCTsachi is a savage MCTsachi is a savage MCTsachi is a savage MCTsachi is a savage MCTsachi is a savage MCTsachi is a savage MCTsachi is a savage MCTsachi is a savage MC
MC Status: 19560

excellent

------------------
Tsachi is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 06:53 AM   #45
Parricide
sloppy cunt
Parricide is a savage MCParricide is a savage MCParricide is a savage MCParricide is a savage MCParricide is a savage MCParricide is a savage MCParricide is a savage MCParricide is a savage MCParricide is a savage MCParricide is a savage MCParricide is a savage MC
MC Status: 18050619
Thanked 1,012 Times in 763 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by I/O_Madness View Post
Foot fungus lettuce burger. Think I just snuck in under the deadline. I spent a total of 35 minutes on this lol.

i didnt expect another entry so close i will listen when ive got sound later

------------------
signature loading...
Parricide is online now   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 07:56 AM   #46
Mizuchi
Savage Mad Cunt
Mizuchi is a savage MCMizuchi is a savage MCMizuchi is a savage MCMizuchi is a savage MCMizuchi is a savage MCMizuchi is a savage MCMizuchi is a savage MCMizuchi is a savage MCMizuchi is a savage MCMizuchi is a savage MCMizuchi is a savage MC
Beertown
MC Status: 18960

Didn't have time to finish work on mine because of work and stuff I'll have a listen to everything later

------------------
Mizuchi is online now   Thanks Reply With Quote
Thanks to Mizuchi
I/O_Madness (Yesterday)
Old Yesterday, 10:29 AM   #47
Mizuchi
Savage Mad Cunt
Mizuchi is a savage MCMizuchi is a savage MCMizuchi is a savage MCMizuchi is a savage MCMizuchi is a savage MCMizuchi is a savage MCMizuchi is a savage MCMizuchi is a savage MCMizuchi is a savage MCMizuchi is a savage MCMizuchi is a savage MC
Beertown
MC Status: 18960

Listened to all. Although Tsachi's one has my heart with that dope ass synthwave cyberpunk vibe, I gotta give my vote to Iyashi; I could imagine myself smoking weed in a club, bitches dancing and swinging their sweet asses, all of this in a world that is a British version of the Matrix. That's a vibe I don't get very often haha.

------------------
Mizuchi is online now   Thanks Reply With Quote
Thanks to Mizuchi
Iyashi Sound (Yesterday)
Old Yesterday, 07:27 PM   #48
Parricide
sloppy cunt
Parricide is a savage MCParricide is a savage MCParricide is a savage MCParricide is a savage MCParricide is a savage MCParricide is a savage MCParricide is a savage MCParricide is a savage MCParricide is a savage MCParricide is a savage MCParricide is a savage MC
MC Status: 18050619
Thanked 1,012 Times in 763 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by I/O_Madness View Post

my vote still has to go to tsachi, sorry, but i LOVE this. this is a similar route that i started to take before stupid life decided otherwise. i was doing a load of granular FSU stuff with the voice and having that be the focus of the track.
but yours is better than my unfinished shit and you spent less time on it than me

------------------
signature loading...
Parricide is online now   Thanks Reply With Quote
Thanks to Parricide
I/O_Madness (Yesterday)
Old Yesterday, 08:12 PM   #49
I/O_Madness
Criminal Mastermind
Wyoming

Quote:
Originally Posted by Parricide View Post
my vote still has to go to tsachi, sorry, but i LOVE this. this is a similar route that i started to take before stupid life decided otherwise. i was doing a load of granular FSU stuff with the voice and having that be the focus of the track.
but yours is better than my unfinished shit and you spent less time on it than me
I was gonna do some typical kinda normal structured track, intro, build, climax, breakdown, etc but I was kinda bored taking that approach and I only had a little time so I just kinda went with doing something fun and crazy.

------------------

I/O_Madness
Thanks to I/O_Madness
Parricide (Today)
Old Today, 07:23 AM   #50
Iyashi Sound
Master of the LFO
Iyashi Sound is a savage MCIyashi Sound is a savage MCIyashi Sound is a savage MCIyashi Sound is a savage MCIyashi Sound is a savage MCIyashi Sound is a savage MCIyashi Sound is a savage MCIyashi Sound is a savage MCIyashi Sound is a savage MCIyashi Sound is a savage MCIyashi Sound is a savage MC
Svaneke
MC Status: 20410

I'm voting for Trebesch

Advertisements

Iyashi Sound is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote