[Industrial/EBM] AGITPROP 666
You are Unregistered, please register to gain Full access.    
Advertisements

IDMf's User Releases Post your official releases here. Works in progress and promo spam will be removed.

Old 13-10-2018, 06:48 PM   #1
maggotspawn
Minor Glitch
maggotspawn has much to be proud ofmaggotspawn has much to be proud ofmaggotspawn has much to be proud ofmaggotspawn has much to be proud ofmaggotspawn has much to be proud ofmaggotspawn has much to be proud ofmaggotspawn has much to be proud ofmaggotspawn has much to be proud of
Los Angeles, CA.
MC Status: 1010
[Industrial/EBM] AGITPROP 666

My industrial project AGITPROP 666. Tracks is called From Freedom To Fascism.
It's from my last album Penitentiary.

Advertisements

------------------
maggotspawn is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 07:54 PM   #2
palmspalms
Analog Lurker
palmspalms is a splendid one to beholdpalmspalms is a splendid one to beholdpalmspalms is a splendid one to beholdpalmspalms is a splendid one to beholdpalmspalms is a splendid one to beholdpalmspalms is a splendid one to behold
Lodz
MC Status: 660
Re: [Industrial/EBM] AGITPROP 666

Quite fucked up, but in a positive sense. Sounds dope! Although that soldier chanting (or whatever this is) for example starting at 2:06 is too much and feels off to me.

------------------
palmspalms is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 08:56 PM   #3
maggotspawn
Minor Glitch
maggotspawn has much to be proud ofmaggotspawn has much to be proud ofmaggotspawn has much to be proud ofmaggotspawn has much to be proud ofmaggotspawn has much to be proud ofmaggotspawn has much to be proud ofmaggotspawn has much to be proud ofmaggotspawn has much to be proud of
Los Angeles, CA.
MC Status: 1010
Re: [Industrial/EBM] AGITPROP 666

Quote:
Originally Posted by palmspalms View Post
Quite fucked up, but in a positive sense. Sounds dope! Although that soldier chanting (or whatever this is) for example starting at 2:06 is too much and feels off to me.
Thanks for listening. Yeah, that whole album was pretty loose. I busted it out rather quickly.

Advertisements

------------------
maggotspawn is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote