[halftime] vMc -Close to Nothing (w.i.p.)
You are Unregistered, please register to gain Full access.    
Advertisements

Listening Booth YOUR MUSIC ONLY. Don't post music from your label or DJ night. No podcasts or radio shows, just individual tracks. Give some feedback, get some in return. Please follow the title format: [Genre] Artist - Title

Old 06-10-2018, 05:35 PM   #1
tvmcc
Soundscaper
tvmcc is a savage MCtvmcc is a savage MCtvmcc is a savage MCtvmcc is a savage MCtvmcc is a savage MCtvmcc is a savage MCtvmcc is a savage MCtvmcc is a savage MCtvmcc is a savage MCtvmcc is a savage MCtvmcc is a savage MC
MC Status: 2522704
[halftime] vMc -Close to Nothing (w.i.p.)

quick preview of a work in progress.

enjoy, and please don't hold back!

Advertisements

tvmcc is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Rate this track - [halftime] vMc -Close to Nothing (w.i.p.).
Old 10-10-2018, 06:43 PM   #2
palmspalms
Analog Lurker
palmspalms is a splendid one to beholdpalmspalms is a splendid one to beholdpalmspalms is a splendid one to beholdpalmspalms is a splendid one to beholdpalmspalms is a splendid one to beholdpalmspalms is a splendid one to behold
Lodz
MC Status: 660
Re: [halftime] vMc -Close to Nothing (w.i.p.)

That's actually pretty dope! Love the simple melody here - good choice of sounds. And the way you play with drums - niiiiice!

------------------
palmspalms is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 04:49 PM   #3
Cardinal
Granular Poster
Cardinal is a name known to allCardinal is a name known to allCardinal is a name known to allCardinal is a name known to allCardinal is a name known to allCardinal is a name known to all
MC Status: 560
Re: [halftime] vMc -Close to Nothing (w.i.p.)

sickk. That distorted guitar thing at 1:10 is cool, but I can see potential for it to really shine at 1:30 when it becomes the main focus. Maybe changing up the way it sounds to be more of a lead sound when it hits 1:30. Idk more distortion, or adding a layer of a vocal (screamo) sounding instrument. You know, like the one in the chorus of this song [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click here to register]
but death metal pig squeal like [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click here to register]

I emphasize on this since the rest of the track sounds great as individual parts.

Advertisements

Cardinal is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote