Introducing Ten ambient music from the UK
You are Unregistered, please register to gain Full access.    
Advertisements

Introduce Yourself Say hello to our other members. Give us a little about yourself and what you're interested in. Tell us about the music you like to make and listen to.

Old 07-10-2018, 06:22 PM   #1
tenband
IDMf's latest spammer
tenband is currently spamming hard
MC Status: 10
Icon1 Introducing Ten ambient music from the UK

Ten (Dominic Deane) is a musician and artist who resides in between the north and south west of England, UK and has making experiment and ambient music since 2009. Tenís sound combines electronic keys, shoegaze noise and percussion with the acoustic sounds of glockenspiel and strings to create a beautiful cinematic sound-scape that moves from slow, eerie and melancholic to pulsating and optimistic. Ten have kindly supported, Tim Hecker, Stuart Braithwaite of Mogwai, Esmerine and Lucky Dragons.

New album 'The Fog Bank' out on the 16th November, you can listen/buy all previous releases at
tenthegreat.bandcamp.com

or alternatively you can listen to his material up on soundcloud at soundcloud.com/tenthegreat

Advertisements

tenband is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2018, 06:27 PM   #2
Vault O)))
Mushroom dick
Vault O))) is a savage MCVault O))) is a savage MCVault O))) is a savage MCVault O))) is a savage MCVault O))) is a savage MCVault O))) is a savage MCVault O))) is a savage MCVault O))) is a savage MCVault O))) is a savage MCVault O))) is a savage MCVault O))) is a savage MC
MC Status: 67610
Thanked 1,352 Times in 882 Posts
Re: Introducing Ten ambient music from the UK

Wow, this is the first piece of spam that actually sucks
Vault O))) is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2018, 08:31 PM   #3
A.M
IDMf SupporterIDMf Artist
A.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MC
MC Status: 217060
Thanked 4,341 Times in 3,220 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by tenband View Post
Ten (Dominic Deane) is a musician and artist who resides in between the north and south west of England, UK and has making experiment and ambient music since 2009. Tenís sound combines electronic keys, shoegaze noise and percussion with the acoustic sounds of glockenspiel and strings to create a beautiful cinematic sound-scape that moves from slow, eerie and melancholic to pulsating and optimistic. Ten have kindly supported, Tim Hecker, Stuart Braithwaite of Mogwai, Esmerine and Lucky Dragons.

New album 'The Fog Bank' out on the 16th November, you can listen/buy all previous releases at
tenthegreat.bandcamp.com

or alternatively you can listen to his material up on soundcloud at soundcloud.com/tenthegreat

..or alternatively, you could read the forum rules here, here and here..and be a member like the rest of us on here.

------------------
A.M is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2018, 03:56 PM   #4
ms_
IDMf Artist
ms_ is a savage MCms_ is a savage MCms_ is a savage MCms_ is a savage MCms_ is a savage MCms_ is a savage MCms_ is a savage MCms_ is a savage MCms_ is a savage MCms_ is a savage MCms_ is a savage MC
MC Status: 133060
Thanked 2,661 Times in 1,543 Posts

That's like when someone is handing out leaflets that go straight to the bin later on. uh, welcome I guess...

------------------

ms_ is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 14-10-2018, 09:09 PM   #5
Parricide
sloppy cunt
Parricide is a savage MCParricide is a savage MCParricide is a savage MCParricide is a savage MCParricide is a savage MCParricide is a savage MCParricide is a savage MCParricide is a savage MCParricide is a savage MCParricide is a savage MCParricide is a savage MC
MC Status: 18050619
Thanked 1,012 Times in 763 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by ms_ View Post
That's like when someone is handing out leaflets that go straight to the bin later on. uh, welcome I guess...
the other day, walking through the centre with my wife, a guy is handing out leaflets saying "childrens cancer", my wife said "i hate kids", his face was a thing of beauty. i love my wife

Advertisements

------------------
signature loading...
Parricide is online now   Thanks Reply With Quote