I am GNΘSIS
You are Unregistered, please register to gain Full access.    
Advertisements

Introduce Yourself Say hello to our other members. Give us a little about yourself and what you're interested in. Tell us about the music you like to make and listen to.

« Hey guys! | Trippin »
Old 08-10-2018, 06:31 PM   #1
GNΘSIS
IDMf's latest spammer
GNΘSIS is currently spamming hard
MC Status: 10
I am GNΘSIS

I am a psychedelic music producer looking for other producers to collaborate with.

<iframe width="100%" height="166" scrolling="no" frameborder="no" allow="autoplay" src="https://w.soundcloud.com/player/?url=https%3A//api.soundcloud.com/tracks/502634505&color=%23ff5500&auto_play=true&hide_rela ted=false&show_comments=true&show_user=true&show_r eposts=false&show_teaser=true"></iframe>

Advertisements

GNΘSIS is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2018, 05:30 PM   #2
Vault O)))
Mushroom dick
Vault O))) is a savage MCVault O))) is a savage MCVault O))) is a savage MCVault O))) is a savage MCVault O))) is a savage MCVault O))) is a savage MCVault O))) is a savage MCVault O))) is a savage MCVault O))) is a savage MCVault O))) is a savage MCVault O))) is a savage MC
MC Status: 67610
Thanked 1,352 Times in 882 Posts
Re: I am GNΘSIS

In all honesty, your best bet is to pay attention to artists on here first and ask specific people about collaborating. Threads like this usually just amount to a pile of new people (who will never sign on again) vaguely agreeing to a collaboration without exchanging information and never seeing each other again.

Check signature spaces, the LB, etc. Get involved if you're serious about collaborating with people.
Vault O))) is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2018, 05:40 PM   #3
nostromer
IDMf Artist
nostromer is a savage MCnostromer is a savage MCnostromer is a savage MCnostromer is a savage MCnostromer is a savage MCnostromer is a savage MCnostromer is a savage MCnostromer is a savage MCnostromer is a savage MCnostromer is a savage MCnostromer is a savage MC
Salt Lake City
MC Status: 339844
Re: I am GNΘSIS

Agreed with Vault. The best way to get collaborations is to participate in some of the member compilations, contests, and actively engage with the artists on here. Check out their soundclouds and give feedback to people in the feedback thread. Build a network.

Looking forward to checking out your stuff and seeing you around here!

Advertisements

------------------
where all my cyberpunk homies @?
nostromer is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote

« Hey guys! | Trippin »