[Techno] TheSampleThief - Amazonia EP
You are Unregistered, please register to gain Full access.    
Advertisements

IDMf's User Releases Post your official releases here. Works in progress and promo spam will be removed.

Old 09-10-2018, 07:34 AM   #1
TheSampleThief
Microknight
TheSampleThief is a splendid one to beholdTheSampleThief is a splendid one to beholdTheSampleThief is a splendid one to beholdTheSampleThief is a splendid one to beholdTheSampleThief is a splendid one to beholdTheSampleThief is a splendid one to beholdTheSampleThief is a splendid one to behold
MC Status: 760
[Techno] TheSampleThief - Amazonia EP

Hi@all!

Here's my newest EP, released on Carypla Records:

The first track, "Amazonia", was inspired by a track named "Innerself" by"Raito" and features lots of jungle-animal samples and tribal sounding percussion:

The second track, "Tallon VI", is a more atmospheric track, inspired by the works of Kenji Yamamoto, especially his soundtrack for the Metroid Prime series. At almost 12 Minutes, it's by far the longest track I've ever released:

The Artwork was done by my twin-brother, Basil ([Only registered and activated users can see links. Click here to register]
).

I hope you guys like the EP and best wishes,

Sebastian

Advertisements

------------------
TheSampleThief is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2018, 09:19 PM   #2
palmspalms
Analog Lurker
palmspalms is a splendid one to beholdpalmspalms is a splendid one to beholdpalmspalms is a splendid one to beholdpalmspalms is a splendid one to beholdpalmspalms is a splendid one to beholdpalmspalms is a splendid one to behold
Lodz
MC Status: 660
Re: [Techno] TheSampleThief - Amazonia EP

This gets me into a kind of a trance. I like the second track more, since it's closer to my musical preferences. But anyway - technically and mix-wise everything is super clear and sharp here. I guess I'd like to hear more instruments / sounds in both of these tracks, but that's just my preference. Overall - a really enjoyable listen!

Advertisements

------------------
palmspalms is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote