[Psytrance] Andrew Winds - PSYattle
You are Unregistered, please register to gain Full access.    
Advertisements

Listening Booth YOUR MUSIC ONLY. Don't post music from your label or DJ night. No podcasts or radio shows, just individual tracks. Give some feedback, get some in return. Please follow the title format: [Genre] Artist - Title

Old 08-10-2018, 08:53 AM   #1
Andrew_Winds
Sample Destroyer
Andrew_Winds is a savage MCAndrew_Winds is a savage MCAndrew_Winds is a savage MCAndrew_Winds is a savage MCAndrew_Winds is a savage MCAndrew_Winds is a savage MCAndrew_Winds is a savage MCAndrew_Winds is a savage MCAndrew_Winds is a savage MCAndrew_Winds is a savage MCAndrew_Winds is a savage MC
Seattle
MC Status: 247250
[Psytrance] Andrew Winds - PSYattle

Inspired by my recent move to Seattle from Texas. Not quite done, gonna be extending it out a couple more minutes and maybe adding some more vocal effects.

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click here to register]

Advertisements

------------------
My Soundcloud
Latest:
Andrew_Winds is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Rate this track - [Psytrance] Andrew Winds - PSYattle.
Old 08-10-2018, 06:10 PM   #2
psyber
Granular Poster
psyber has a brilliant futurepsyber has a brilliant futurepsyber has a brilliant futurepsyber has a brilliant futurepsyber has a brilliant futurepsyber has a brilliant futurepsyber has a brilliant futurepsyber has a brilliant futurepsyber has a brilliant futurepsyber has a brilliant futurepsyber has a brilliant future
MC Status: 1710
Re: [Psytrance] Andrew Winds - PSYattle

Sounding good!

Personally I wasn't a fan of the melody in the intro, but I think I'm biased towards eastern scales. The sound is cool though, but perhaps some more automation on synth controls for the melody would be cool, or even automate the lowpass fading it in and out. More fitting with the sounds that come in later.

Love that switch up at 1:10. Real clean. That synth arp is well done and moves in rhythm well. Love the way it transforms and moves.

That vox sounding lo-fi sound that comes in just does feel right in the mix somehow. Feels like it needs something else doing to the sound. Like some filtering or something to change it's tone a little to sit well the that cool arp noise.

The key of the synth bass sound at around 2:15 does't sit with the sound behind it.

Good production, sounds full and punchy.

Anywho, that be my personal take. Nice work, keep 'em coming!

Advertisements

psyber is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote