Rebound Trax: OUT NOW
You are Unregistered, please register to gain Full access.    
Advertisements

Community Projects IDMf member-led projects and collaboration.

Old 07-09-2018, 02:44 PM   #1
White Noise
IDMf Artist
White Noise is a savage MCWhite Noise is a savage MCWhite Noise is a savage MCWhite Noise is a savage MCWhite Noise is a savage MCWhite Noise is a savage MCWhite Noise is a savage MCWhite Noise is a savage MCWhite Noise is a savage MCWhite Noise is a savage MCWhite Noise is a savage MC
California
MC Status: 35860
Rebound Trax: OUT NOW

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click here to register]

(Still working on the embed, but I will take a look at work how to do that)

This album is about redemption. This album is made up of tracks that have not made the cut elsewhere, but that the artists continue to believe in anyways. Now, we've put those artists together for 9 tracks that range from silly to serious, good to better, and light to dark, to show you that there's no right or wrong way to make a song. There just might be a wrong place to take that song.

Advertisements

White Noise is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2018, 08:27 AM   #2
Creepr
IDMf Artist
Creepr has a reputation beyond reputeCreepr has a reputation beyond reputeCreepr has a reputation beyond reputeCreepr has a reputation beyond reputeCreepr has a reputation beyond reputeCreepr has a reputation beyond reputeCreepr has a reputation beyond reputeCreepr has a reputation beyond reputeCreepr has a reputation beyond reputeCreepr has a reputation beyond reputeCreepr has a reputation beyond repute
Germany
MC Status: 8210
Re: Rebound Trax: OUT NOW

I have stated it elsewhere, but this is a great release, very eclectic. Let's get some more ideas brewin' for the next HDM release!

------------------
Creepr is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Thanks to Creepr
Metaside (08-09-2018)
Old 08-09-2018, 02:24 PM   #3
Metaside
IDMf Artist
Metaside is a savage MCMetaside is a savage MCMetaside is a savage MCMetaside is a savage MCMetaside is a savage MCMetaside is a savage MCMetaside is a savage MCMetaside is a savage MCMetaside is a savage MCMetaside is a savage MCMetaside is a savage MC
MC Status: 10260

Thanks for the effort WN and nice work, everyone! Enjoyed listening to this!

------------------
Metaside is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2018, 09:42 PM   #4
White Noise
IDMf Artist
White Noise is a savage MCWhite Noise is a savage MCWhite Noise is a savage MCWhite Noise is a savage MCWhite Noise is a savage MCWhite Noise is a savage MCWhite Noise is a savage MCWhite Noise is a savage MCWhite Noise is a savage MCWhite Noise is a savage MCWhite Noise is a savage MC
California
MC Status: 35860

Hey guys, just wanted to let you know the album is doing pretty well. We had almost 100 plays in the first 24 hours, which isn't bad for the amount of promo I think this is getting. More interesting is that it's evenly spread among all the songs, so people are tuning in for the whole album, which is great news to me.

I already appreciated the mod team and all the work they do here to get the IDMf catalog out in good shape, but seeing how much work it was to just collect a bunch of songs and put them on bandcamp without arranging much in the way of promo or mastering or running the forums on top of it.... wow, just wow. And that's just one album, IDK how many the mods are juggling right now, but hats off for keeping up with one.

------------------
White Noise is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2018, 09:43 AM   #5
Vault O)))
Mushroom dick
Vault O))) is a savage MCVault O))) is a savage MCVault O))) is a savage MCVault O))) is a savage MCVault O))) is a savage MCVault O))) is a savage MCVault O))) is a savage MCVault O))) is a savage MCVault O))) is a savage MCVault O))) is a savage MCVault O))) is a savage MC
MC Status: 67610
Thanked 1,352 Times in 882 Posts

I have a recommendation - allow people to spend a dollar (or more, I doubt any contributor would care) so that they can play it on devices from their collections.

Bandcamp can be a little weird about free stuff, since there's no way to just add it to your collection and play it on the go without manually downloading it. It's cool for PC but not car-friendly

And you organizing this is worth whatever you make, IMO
Vault O))) is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Thanks to Vault O)))
jVs (25-09-2018)
Old 09-09-2018, 11:35 AM   #6
Creepr
IDMf Artist
Creepr has a reputation beyond reputeCreepr has a reputation beyond reputeCreepr has a reputation beyond reputeCreepr has a reputation beyond reputeCreepr has a reputation beyond reputeCreepr has a reputation beyond reputeCreepr has a reputation beyond reputeCreepr has a reputation beyond reputeCreepr has a reputation beyond reputeCreepr has a reputation beyond reputeCreepr has a reputation beyond repute
Germany
MC Status: 8210

Hey, I want 1c of every dollar for my sexy cover art. Just keep a tab and paypal me when you get to 50 cents.

------------------
Creepr is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Thanks to Creepr
Vault O))) (12-09-2018)
Old 12-09-2018, 03:14 PM   #7
MFXxx
IDMf SupporterIDMf Artist
MFXxx is a savage MCMFXxx is a savage MCMFXxx is a savage MCMFXxx is a savage MCMFXxx is a savage MCMFXxx is a savage MCMFXxx is a savage MCMFXxx is a savage MCMFXxx is a savage MCMFXxx is a savage MCMFXxx is a savage MC
My own little world
MC Status: 1847627
Thanked 1,043 Times in 702 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Creepr View Post
Hey, I want 1c of every dollar for my sexy cover art. Just keep a tab and paypal me when you get to 50 cents.
You can take that one to the grave lol

Sent from the hard knock of reality!

------------------
MFXxx is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 25-09-2018, 08:06 PM   #8
I/O_Madness
Criminal Mastermind
I/O_Madness is a savage MCI/O_Madness is a savage MCI/O_Madness is a savage MCI/O_Madness is a savage MCI/O_Madness is a savage MCI/O_Madness is a savage MCI/O_Madness is a savage MCI/O_Madness is a savage MCI/O_Madness is a savage MCI/O_Madness is a savage MCI/O_Madness is a savage MC
Wyoming
MC Status: 11498604
Thanked 1,223 Times in 890 Posts

subscribing here too

Advertisements

------------------
"I imagine for something like that you'd need a rather large number of microphones"
music by I/O_Madness --- facebook
Even Unregistered can compete in the latest BEAT BATTLE!!!

I/O_Madness
I/O_Madness is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote