Audio interface & Soundcard recommendations. - Page 8
You are Unregistered, please register to gain Full access.    
Advertisements

The Studio All discussions relating to sound design, mixing techniques, music theory, composition, and gear.

Old 01-10-2017, 08:13 AM   #141
I/O_Madness
Criminal Mastermind
I/O_Madness is a savage MCI/O_Madness is a savage MCI/O_Madness is a savage MCI/O_Madness is a savage MCI/O_Madness is a savage MCI/O_Madness is a savage MCI/O_Madness is a savage MCI/O_Madness is a savage MCI/O_Madness is a savage MCI/O_Madness is a savage MCI/O_Madness is a savage MC
Wyoming
MC Status: 11490554
Thanked 1,062 Times in 779 Posts
Re: Audio interface & Soundcard recommendations.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vault O))) View Post
I use these for gaming / movies, but they're incredibly muddy even with the bass off IMO. I got the white ones though, so I might be like 2-3 versions behind. I hope they fixed it, because my pair sound gross for even non-musical activities - listening to music through them is even a little nervewracking
Hey, I had the passive version of those (and one of the older models). I used those for a while, I actually really loved them. They did have a lot of bass on them. My current ones I've had to get used to because they don't have the bottom reach that those had (I sold them when I was trying to make a more compact studio, but I'm still kinda like, "dammit", that I didn't keep them as a separate set, even if they weren't the ones I had actively hooked up. They were just too big for my set up. They'd take up a lot of my desk space lol but I liked them. My current ones aren't terribly awesome. They're alright, they get the job done. I'd love to have a place where I could dedicate a room to being my studio. I really want to get like a 2bdrm and just have one room my studio, instead of now where it's also my room where I sleep.

I guess I could go super minimal, and just get like a cot for a bed or something lol and get rid of everything that's not needed or related to audio.

Advertisements

------------------
Music please - Unregistered needs to get in the CHATROOM!!!
music by I/O_Madness --- facebook
CHECK OUT THE LATEST BEAT BATTLE!!

I/O_Madness
I/O_Madness is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2017, 11:09 AM   #142
Evelon
IDMf Artist
Evelon is a savage MCEvelon is a savage MCEvelon is a savage MCEvelon is a savage MCEvelon is a savage MCEvelon is a savage MCEvelon is a savage MCEvelon is a savage MCEvelon is a savage MCEvelon is a savage MCEvelon is a savage MC
MC Status: 214390148
Thanked 2,834 Times in 1,766 Posts

Recently bought this little beast. Highly recommended! It kicks ass!
RME Babyface Pro

------------------
Evelon is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Thanks to Evelon
Vault O))) (09-10-2017)
Old 16-12-2017, 06:27 AM   #143
SamWeath
Minor Glitch
SamWeath is currently spamming hard
MC Status: 10

I can recommend Focusrite's Forte. I love mine actually. I'm using for recording vocals and it's just perfect and the interface is brilliant.
SamWeath is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 24-02-2018, 10:25 AM   #144
Plague
Analog Lurker
Plague has much to be proud ofPlague has much to be proud ofPlague has much to be proud ofPlague has much to be proud ofPlague has much to be proud ofPlague has much to be proud ofPlague has much to be proud ofPlague has much to be proud of
Munich
MC Status: 1010

I started with an RME Babyface which has outstanding quality and is compact. Now I use a RME Fireface UC whichever is an 8in 8 out USB interface with fantastic sound, super stable drivers and has rack ears for 9,5 inch racks
Plague is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 31-03-2018, 01:51 PM   #145
crog
IDMf's latest spammer
crog is currently spamming hard

the steinburg ur 42
crog is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2018, 03:10 PM   #146
D song9
IDMf's latest spammer
D song9 is currently spamming hard

I started with an RME

Advertisements

D song9 is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote