[Idm / Glitch / Experimental] "Believe" - Tale Twist
You are Unregistered, please register to gain Full access.    
Advertisements

Members Live Sets Post your live sets & gig recordings here.

Old 04-11-2018, 10:36 PM   #1
joaoricardo
Knob Twiddler
joaoricardo has a reputation beyond reputejoaoricardo has a reputation beyond reputejoaoricardo has a reputation beyond reputejoaoricardo has a reputation beyond reputejoaoricardo has a reputation beyond reputejoaoricardo has a reputation beyond reputejoaoricardo has a reputation beyond reputejoaoricardo has a reputation beyond reputejoaoricardo has a reputation beyond reputejoaoricardo has a reputation beyond reputejoaoricardo has a reputation beyond repute
MC Status: 3530
Icon14 [Idm / Glitch / Experimental] "Believe" - Tale Twist

Tracklist [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click here to register]

Advertisements

------------------

joaoricardo is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Rate this track - [Idm / Glitch / Experimental] "Believe" - Tale Twist.
Old 05-11-2018, 02:28 PM   #2
palmspalms
Microknight
palmspalms is a splendid one to beholdpalmspalms is a splendid one to beholdpalmspalms is a splendid one to beholdpalmspalms is a splendid one to beholdpalmspalms is a splendid one to beholdpalmspalms is a splendid one to beholdpalmspalms is a splendid one to behold
Lodz
MC Status: 810
Re: [Idm / Glitch / Experimental] "Believe" - Tale Twist

Well, I listened to it. I do appreciate the experimentalness of this. I wonder if anyone can listen to this and derive pleasure from listening to it - or maybe that's not the point / goal here. I have a hard time going through so much experimentation

------------------
palmspalms is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2018, 05:24 PM   #3
joaoricardo
Knob Twiddler
joaoricardo has a reputation beyond reputejoaoricardo has a reputation beyond reputejoaoricardo has a reputation beyond reputejoaoricardo has a reputation beyond reputejoaoricardo has a reputation beyond reputejoaoricardo has a reputation beyond reputejoaoricardo has a reputation beyond reputejoaoricardo has a reputation beyond reputejoaoricardo has a reputation beyond reputejoaoricardo has a reputation beyond reputejoaoricardo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by palmspalms View Post
Well, I listened to it. I do appreciate the experimentalness of this. I wonder if anyone can listen to this and derive pleasure from listening to it - or maybe that's not the point / goal here. I have a hard time going through so much experimentation

Well I just feel compelled to work on the sampled/cropped songs so it doesn't get too boring. But I do feel you man. Thanks for your time.

------------------

Old 15-11-2018, 03:22 PM   #4
JZJZJZ
Regular Freak
JZJZJZ has a spectacular aura aboutJZJZJZ has a spectacular aura aboutJZJZJZ has a spectacular aura about
The Hague
MC Status: 210

Cool stuff, but if the effects were slightly more ambiguous / blending I would really dig it

You might like the mixtapes by the Ḿ̹͎̝̟̜̞O̶͙͎̮͈̙D̵̻̠͔͈E͕͉͇̯M̩͖̟͈̀͟ͅ collective
JZJZJZ is online now   Thanks Reply With Quote
Thanks to JZJZJZ
joaoricardo (15-11-2018)
Old 15-11-2018, 05:40 PM   #5
joaoricardo
Knob Twiddler

Quote:
Originally Posted by JZJZJZ View Post
Cool stuff, but if the effects were slightly more ambiguous / blending I would really dig it

You might like the mixtapes by the Ḿ̹͎̝̟̜̞O̶͙͎̮͈̙D̵̻̠͔͈E͕͉͇̯M̩͖̟͈̀͟ͅ collective

Hey, thanks for the feedback. Can you be more specific? Ambiguous how? You mean dark?!
Can you send me a link to the Modem collective?
Cheers

------------------

Old 16-11-2018, 01:22 PM   #6
JZJZJZ
Regular Freak
JZJZJZ has a spectacular aura aboutJZJZJZ has a spectacular aura aboutJZJZJZ has a spectacular aura about
The Hague
MC Status: 210

Well can't drop links yet buuuut put modemodemodem after a soundcloud url No OC

With ambiguous I mean like less clear distinction between the music and the effects/edits you do. They can still be rough, but then sound more like part of/ arisen from the original music. Maybe this one is more clear: did a mixtape myself with lots and lots of (micro)editing and effects: mixcloud [dot] com [slash] sfeerbeheerders [slash] so-you-mixtape-220517-by-fluqs

JZJZJZ is online now   Thanks Reply With Quote
Thanks to JZJZJZ
joaoricardo (16-11-2018)
Old 16-11-2018, 04:31 PM   #7
joaoricardo
Knob Twiddler

Quote:
Originally Posted by JZJZJZ View Post
Well can't drop links yet buuuut put modemodemodem after a soundcloud url No OC

With ambiguous I mean like less clear distinction between the music and the effects/edits you do. They can still be rough, but then sound more like part of/ arisen from the original music. Maybe this one is more clear: did a mixtape myself with lots and lots of (micro)editing and effects: mixcloud [dot] com [slash] sfeerbeheerders [slash] so-you-mixtape-220517-by-fluqs

I will look into it. Thanks.

Hey, nice one. I dig you. I actually don't spend too much on these mixes really. I normally use the same effects specially looper, beat repeater and grain delay. I into beats really and messing with it is more interesting than add effects and all.
cheers.

Advertisements

------------------