[IDM/TECHNO] Concrete - Yoraperla
You are Unregistered, please register to gain Full access.    
Advertisements

Listening Booth YOUR MUSIC ONLY. Don't post music from your label or DJ night. No podcasts or radio shows, just individual tracks. Give some feedback, get some in return. Please follow the title format: [Genre] Artist - Title

Old 02-11-2018, 11:33 AM   #1
Sons of Achab
IDMf Artist
Sons of Achab has a reputation beyond reputeSons of Achab has a reputation beyond reputeSons of Achab has a reputation beyond reputeSons of Achab has a reputation beyond reputeSons of Achab has a reputation beyond reputeSons of Achab has a reputation beyond reputeSons of Achab has a reputation beyond reputeSons of Achab has a reputation beyond reputeSons of Achab has a reputation beyond reputeSons of Achab has a reputation beyond reputeSons of Achab has a reputation beyond repute
In a beautiful place out in the country
MC Status: 4760
[IDM/TECHNO] Concrete - Yoraperla

Hi! I have a track I'm pretty happy with, but before to post it publicly I'd like to have your thought on it

Enjoy!

Edit: I removed the pre-mix version so here is the final track:

Last edited by Sons of Achab; 09-11-2018 at 01:33 PM..

Advertisements

------------------
Sons of Achab is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Rate this track - [IDM/TECHNO] Concrete - Yoraperla.
Old 02-11-2018, 06:29 PM   #2
RuzzyRuz
Minor Glitch
RuzzyRuz has a spectacular aura aboutRuzzyRuz has a spectacular aura aboutRuzzyRuz has a spectacular aura about
MC Status: 210
Re: [IDM/TECHNO] Concrete - Yoraperla

It's a cool tune. Nice and chilled, and I like the dub feel it has to it. I really like the short parts where you added jungle-dnb drums, and I think maybe you should add a bit more of that into the track.
RuzzyRuz is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2018, 02:43 PM   #3
Sons of Achab
IDMf Artist
Sons of Achab has a reputation beyond reputeSons of Achab has a reputation beyond reputeSons of Achab has a reputation beyond reputeSons of Achab has a reputation beyond reputeSons of Achab has a reputation beyond reputeSons of Achab has a reputation beyond reputeSons of Achab has a reputation beyond reputeSons of Achab has a reputation beyond reputeSons of Achab has a reputation beyond reputeSons of Achab has a reputation beyond reputeSons of Achab has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks for the feedback! I tried a version with more jungle breaks but it didn't really fit the mood of the track, so I used it only for the transitions between parts. Maybe I'll try to mix the breaks a little bit differently though.

------------------
Old 04-11-2018, 07:16 PM   #4
White Noise
IDMf Artist
White Noise is a savage MCWhite Noise is a savage MCWhite Noise is a savage MCWhite Noise is a savage MCWhite Noise is a savage MCWhite Noise is a savage MCWhite Noise is a savage MCWhite Noise is a savage MCWhite Noise is a savage MCWhite Noise is a savage MCWhite Noise is a savage MC
California
MC Status: 38460

It's minimalist, but done well. I think you're audience will be able to appreciate this for what it is. There's only a few elements, but what is here is done very well, and all that space lets each detail of every element shine.

------------------
White Noise is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2018, 08:37 AM   #5
Sons of Achab
IDMf Artist

Thanks! Cool if the mix sounds good, considering I haven't done any mix yet. I'll try not to mess it up while mixing ^^

------------------
Old 05-11-2018, 02:19 PM   #6
palmspalms
Microknight
palmspalms is a splendid one to beholdpalmspalms is a splendid one to beholdpalmspalms is a splendid one to beholdpalmspalms is a splendid one to beholdpalmspalms is a splendid one to beholdpalmspalms is a splendid one to beholdpalmspalms is a splendid one to behold
Lodz
MC Status: 810

Quite minimalist, but in a good sense - I do like it! Waiting for the mixed version - the lows and low mids feel a bit cluttered here.

------------------
palmspalms is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2018, 08:56 AM   #7
Sons of Achab
IDMf Artist

Thanks! I 'll try to manage those lows/low mids!

------------------
Old 09-11-2018, 01:34 PM   #8
Sons of Achab
IDMf Artist

And here is the final version!

------------------
Old 13-11-2018, 11:01 PM   #9
RuzzyRuz
Minor Glitch
RuzzyRuz has a spectacular aura aboutRuzzyRuz has a spectacular aura aboutRuzzyRuz has a spectacular aura about
MC Status: 210

Sounds perfect through my system.
RuzzyRuz is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 15-11-2018, 09:32 PM   #10
palmspalms
Microknight
palmspalms is a splendid one to beholdpalmspalms is a splendid one to beholdpalmspalms is a splendid one to beholdpalmspalms is a splendid one to beholdpalmspalms is a splendid one to beholdpalmspalms is a splendid one to beholdpalmspalms is a splendid one to behold
Lodz
MC Status: 810

Nice, the mix sounds much punchier and cleaner now! Good job!

Advertisements

------------------
palmspalms is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote