Alternative to Ableton's audio2midi
You are Unregistered, please register to gain Full access.    
Advertisements

The Studio All discussions relating to sound design, mixing techniques, music theory, composition, and gear.

Old 09-11-2018, 01:29 PM   #1
KaOsphere
Minor Glitch
KaOsphere has much to be proud ofKaOsphere has much to be proud ofKaOsphere has much to be proud ofKaOsphere has much to be proud ofKaOsphere has much to be proud ofKaOsphere has much to be proud ofKaOsphere has much to be proud ofKaOsphere has much to be proud of
Belus
MC Status: 1060
Alternative to Ableton's audio2midi

Hey guys,

anyone knows a good alternative to ableton's audio2midi ?

I do not need perfect accuracy since I'm not using this tools for that.
But what I do find nice in ableton's is the fact that you have detection of rythm, melodies and harmonies, giving you 3 very specific files to work with...

The tools is actualy avaliable only in the most expensive versions of ableton since I won't use it for anything else, not worth it...

Thanks a lot.

Advertisements

KaOsphere is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2018, 09:58 PM   #2
joem
Savage Mad Cunt
joem is a savage MCjoem is a savage MCjoem is a savage MCjoem is a savage MCjoem is a savage MCjoem is a savage MCjoem is a savage MCjoem is a savage MCjoem is a savage MCjoem is a savage MCjoem is a savage MC
MC Status: 22560
Re: Alternative to Ableton's audio2midi

melodyne
joem is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2018, 10:40 PM   #3
Tsachi
IDMf Artist
Tsachi is a savage MCTsachi is a savage MCTsachi is a savage MCTsachi is a savage MCTsachi is a savage MCTsachi is a savage MCTsachi is a savage MCTsachi is a savage MCTsachi is a savage MCTsachi is a savage MCTsachi is a savage MC
MC Status: 21060

Just learn the part and play it yourself, easy clap ; )

------------------
Tsachi is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2018, 11:00 PM   #4
KaOsphere
Minor Glitch
KaOsphere has much to be proud ofKaOsphere has much to be proud ofKaOsphere has much to be proud ofKaOsphere has much to be proud ofKaOsphere has much to be proud ofKaOsphere has much to be proud ofKaOsphere has much to be proud ofKaOsphere has much to be proud of
Belus

Thanks guys, melodyne is in the same price range as ableton so, not an option unfortunately...

When I said I did not want perfect accuracy it is because I do not want to reproduce specific parts. Actually I want to use this feature for the mistakes it will generate, or on non tonal stuff...

Last edited by KaOsphere; 14-11-2018 at 10:34 AM..
Old 14-11-2018, 06:38 AM   #5
Metaside
IDMf Artist
Metaside is a savage MCMetaside is a savage MCMetaside is a savage MCMetaside is a savage MCMetaside is a savage MCMetaside is a savage MCMetaside is a savage MCMetaside is a savage MCMetaside is a savage MCMetaside is a savage MCMetaside is a savage MC
MC Status: 11210

There is some simple freeware you could give a try, not tested though since I'm using Live for this:
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click here to register]

(monophonic)

------------------
Metaside is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Thanks to Metaside
KaOsphere (14-11-2018)
Old 14-11-2018, 10:35 AM   #6
KaOsphere
Minor Glitch
Belus

Thanks a lot ! I'll give 'em a try !

Advertisements