Hey
You are Unregistered, please register to gain Full access.    
Advertisements

Introduce Yourself Say hello to our other members. Give us a little about yourself and what you're interested in. Tell us about the music you like to make and listen to.

Old 10-11-2018, 11:31 AM   #1
DMSounds
IDMf's #1 N00b
DMSounds is currently spamming hard
Wales
MC Status: 10
Hey

A little about me:

Well im 24 (Still get ID'd for alcohol tough , not complaining). Anyway music is my life, and now I want to turn my hobby into a career, so along with starting to create a few tracks myself I have started a website selling sounds, stuff like loops, one-shots, plugin presetd for sylenth, massive, serum... and so on. Yes your probably thinking there are tons of sites that do this, and true there is, but my main aim is to have contact with anyone who buys off my site , they can suggest sounds they want, if they are not happy with a pack , tell me. I want to create the sounds that people want. Eventualy I will also be making foley sounds and sound effects, recorded myself and this is where anyone who wants a particular sound in there track (or film) can contact me, and I will do my upmost best to try and create what you are looking for. For now my site only have 5 individual packs ranging from £1.50 - £3.00 and 2 bundle packs at £5 each. If you want to check my site out please visit dmpsounds.co.uk You can get the 5 packs in a bundle now for £5 and this offer ends midnight Sunday.
Thank You

Advertisements

DMSounds is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2018, 05:58 PM   #2
Mark Ames
Soundwave Mangler
Mark Ames has a reputation beyond reputeMark Ames has a reputation beyond reputeMark Ames has a reputation beyond reputeMark Ames has a reputation beyond reputeMark Ames has a reputation beyond reputeMark Ames has a reputation beyond reputeMark Ames has a reputation beyond reputeMark Ames has a reputation beyond reputeMark Ames has a reputation beyond reputeMark Ames has a reputation beyond reputeMark Ames has a reputation beyond repute
Ventura County California
MC Status: 2260
Re: Hey

Quote:
Originally Posted by DMSounds View Post
A little about me:

Well im 24 (Still get ID'd for alcohol tough , not complaining). Anyway music is my life, and now I want to turn my hobby into a career, so along with starting to create a few tracks myself I have started a website selling sounds, stuff like loops, one-shots, plugin presetd for sylenth, massive, serum... and so on. Yes your probably thinking there are tons of sites that do this, and true there is, but my main aim is to have contact with anyone who buys off my site , they can suggest sounds they want, if they are not happy with a pack , tell me. I want to create the sounds that people want. Eventualy I will also be making foley sounds and sound effects, recorded myself and this is where anyone who wants a particular sound in there track (or film) can contact me, and I will do my upmost best to try and create what you are looking for. For now my site only have 5 individual packs ranging from £1.50 - £3.00 and 2 bundle packs at £5 each. If you want to check my site out please visit dmpsounds.co.uk You can get the 5 packs in a bundle now for £5 and this offer ends midnight Sunday.
Thank You
Welcome... but read the rules.

------------------
I didnít know I was a ...
Instagram.com/1roomstudio
mark.ames.bandcamp.com

Reality is one thing...but perception is everything.
Mark Ames is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2018, 08:53 PM   #3
FunkMasterBrown
IDMf Artist
FunkMasterBrown is a savage MCFunkMasterBrown is a savage MCFunkMasterBrown is a savage MCFunkMasterBrown is a savage MCFunkMasterBrown is a savage MCFunkMasterBrown is a savage MCFunkMasterBrown is a savage MCFunkMasterBrown is a savage MCFunkMasterBrown is a savage MCFunkMasterBrown is a savage MCFunkMasterBrown is a savage MC
King's Head function room
MC Status: 222285484
Thanked 2,686 Times in 1,782 Posts
Re: Hey

Mate you are barking up the wrongest tree in the fucking worst wood possible on the continent of being wide of the mark. Literally doing anything other than this would be a better option

THATS EXACKLY WGY YOI SHOULD DO IT BRO GET INRO FOLEY WERE ALL SCREAMING 4 IT LETS GO WHY HAFFENT YOU DONE THIS YET

Advertisements

------------------
FunkMasterBrown is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote