Hello People
You are Unregistered, please register to gain Full access.    
Advertisements

Introduce Yourself Say hello to our other members. Give us a little about yourself and what you're interested in. Tell us about the music you like to make and listen to.

Old 08-11-2018, 01:32 PM   #1
TheBitTrip
IDMf's #1 N00b
TheBitTrip is currently spamming hard
MC Status: 10
Hello People

Hi to all the IDM Forum members. I love electronic music which has a lot of variety in all aspects. I am constantly searching for new music that gets my synapses tingling. Until recently I didn't know that there is a term for that kind of music. Intelligent Dance Music is simple but gets the point I hope I can find a lot more artists on here to expand my ever growing catalogue! Some artists I really like are: -ziq (planet mu has a lot of good stuff), kuedo, ital tek, lapalux, slugabed and going a bit more towards hip hop: lazer sword, flume, elan

Advertisements

TheBitTrip is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2018, 02:56 PM   #2
Radiophile
IDMf Artist
Radiophile is a name known to allRadiophile is a name known to allRadiophile is a name known to allRadiophile is a name known to allRadiophile is a name known to allRadiophile is a name known to all
MC Status: 610
Re: Hello People

Hey,

Welcome, hope you get what your looking for in terms of the sort of music you are looking to consume. You should browse through the listening booth and member release pages, I'm sure you will find something you like.

------------------
Radiophile is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2018, 04:49 PM   #3
nostromer
IDMf Artist
nostromer is a savage MCnostromer is a savage MCnostromer is a savage MCnostromer is a savage MCnostromer is a savage MCnostromer is a savage MCnostromer is a savage MCnostromer is a savage MCnostromer is a savage MCnostromer is a savage MCnostromer is a savage MC
Salt Lake City
MC Status: 342644
Re: Hello People

Ital Tek is god tier, been following him since Cyclical came out in like.. 09'? Huge influence of mine. Good taste my friend, and welcome!

Advertisements

------------------
c i p h e r to c y b e r i a
nostromer is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote