[d&b] - v​Mc​ - Wut U Got?!?
You are Unregistered, please register to gain Full access.    
Advertisements

Listening Booth YOUR MUSIC ONLY. Don't post music from your label or DJ night. No podcasts or radio shows, just individual tracks. Give some feedback, get some in return. Please follow the title format: [Genre] Artist - Title

Old 05-11-2018, 11:52 PM   #1
tvmcc
Soundscaper
tvmcc is a savage MCtvmcc is a savage MCtvmcc is a savage MCtvmcc is a savage MCtvmcc is a savage MCtvmcc is a savage MCtvmcc is a savage MCtvmcc is a savage MCtvmcc is a savage MCtvmcc is a savage MCtvmcc is a savage MC
MC Status: 2522754
[d&b] - v​Mc​ - Wut U Got?!?

Heya,

Here's something I'm looking to finish up and came to share and get some fresh ears on.

Mood of the song is suppose to be deconstructing as it progresses. Build on the foundation of d&b/funk. With a metal influence, and the west coast bass sound design.

I've played with some of the mix, but need o resample and clean up the bass more.

Let me know what you think!

Advertisements

tvmcc is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Rate this track - [d&b] - v​Mc​ - Wut U Got?!?.
Old 06-11-2018, 04:03 AM   #2
Bergnermd
Soundscaper
Bergnermd has a reputation beyond reputeBergnermd has a reputation beyond reputeBergnermd has a reputation beyond reputeBergnermd has a reputation beyond reputeBergnermd has a reputation beyond reputeBergnermd has a reputation beyond reputeBergnermd has a reputation beyond reputeBergnermd has a reputation beyond reputeBergnermd has a reputation beyond reputeBergnermd has a reputation beyond reputeBergnermd has a reputation beyond repute
Wisconsin
MC Status: 5260
Re: [d&b] - v​Mc​ - Wut U Got?!?

I really liked the atmosphere you created with the percussive hits and reverb. That translates very nicely. The Mix is clean, I think the sub is dominating all of your awesome sound design and riff ideas. I would say drop the sub down and really try to bring your awesome ideas to the focus of the track. All of your different tracks sound really clean and sharp, just need to be in front of the sub. Sub is cool and important, but I would rather here some cool ideas than a sub. Great track. Best of luck brother

------------------
Bergnermd is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2018, 02:33 PM   #3
palmspalms
Microknight
palmspalms is a splendid one to beholdpalmspalms is a splendid one to beholdpalmspalms is a splendid one to beholdpalmspalms is a splendid one to beholdpalmspalms is a splendid one to beholdpalmspalms is a splendid one to beholdpalmspalms is a splendid one to behold
Lodz
MC Status: 810

Cool sound design! The whole thing is quite fucked up, but cool The one thing that annoys me is the balance between different sounds - some are up front, and others are very quiet, sitting in the background, while, in my opinion, they could fill the whole spectrum more if made louder.

------------------
palmspalms is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2018, 02:53 AM   #4
tvmcc
Soundscaper
tvmcc is a savage MCtvmcc is a savage MCtvmcc is a savage MCtvmcc is a savage MCtvmcc is a savage MCtvmcc is a savage MCtvmcc is a savage MCtvmcc is a savage MCtvmcc is a savage MCtvmcc is a savage MCtvmcc is a savage MC
MC Status: 2522754

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bergnermd View Post
I really liked the atmosphere you created with the percussive hits and reverb. That translates very nicely. The Mix is clean, I think the sub is dominating all of your awesome sound design and riff ideas. I would say drop the sub down and really try to bring your awesome ideas to the focus of the track. All of your different tracks sound really clean and sharp, just need to be in front of the sub. Sub is cool and important, but I would rather here some cool ideas than a sub. Great track. Best of luck brother
Quote:
palmspalms
Cool sound design! The whole thing is quite fucked up, but cool The one thing that annoys me is the balance between different sounds - some are up front, and others are very quiet, sitting in the background, while, in my opinion, they could fill the whole spectrum more if made louder.
Thanks tons! Yeah Now that I've ha d a few listens to it after working on other things, and gotten some feedback..I'll get back to it and come wit this one soon come. bless up

Advertisements

tvmcc is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote