[AvantGarde/Experimental} Violet Masks - Barbarity Offering
You are Unregistered, please register to gain Full access.    
Advertisements

IDMf's User Releases Post your official releases here. Works in progress and promo spam will be removed.

Old 04-11-2018, 03:26 AM   #1
violetmasks
Microknight
violetmasks is a splendid one to beholdvioletmasks is a splendid one to beholdvioletmasks is a splendid one to beholdvioletmasks is a splendid one to beholdvioletmasks is a splendid one to beholdvioletmasks is a splendid one to beholdvioletmasks is a splendid one to behold
MC Status: 760
[AvantGarde/Experimental} Violet Masks - Barbarity Offering

After over two years, my new album is finally released. I consider this my "harrowing" album. Hope you enjoy.

Advertisements

violetmasks is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2018, 02:33 PM   #2
palmspalms
Microknight
palmspalms is a splendid one to beholdpalmspalms is a splendid one to beholdpalmspalms is a splendid one to beholdpalmspalms is a splendid one to beholdpalmspalms is a splendid one to beholdpalmspalms is a splendid one to beholdpalmspalms is a splendid one to behold
Lodz
MC Status: 810
Re: [AvantGarde/Experimental} Violet Masks - Barbarity Offering

A calm and chilling album with disturbing interferences - I like the fact that it mixes calm and lush melodies, with experimental and, yeah, more disturbing moments. I did enjoy listening to this! It's quite coherent, which is a huge plus. The only thing that I hear - or maybe these are just my speakers - a few tracks seem overloaded with reverb or delay, which makes the mix a bit muddy.

------------------
palmspalms is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2018, 08:52 PM   #3
violetmasks
Microknight
violetmasks is a splendid one to beholdvioletmasks is a splendid one to beholdvioletmasks is a splendid one to beholdvioletmasks is a splendid one to beholdvioletmasks is a splendid one to beholdvioletmasks is a splendid one to beholdvioletmasks is a splendid one to behold
MC Status: 760
Re: [AvantGarde/Experimental} Violet Masks - Barbarity Offering

Quote:
Originally Posted by palmspalms View Post
A calm and chilling album with disturbing interferences - I like the fact that it mixes calm and lush melodies, with experimental and, yeah, more disturbing moments. I did enjoy listening to this! It's quite coherent, which is a huge plus. The only thing that I hear - or maybe these are just my speakers - a few tracks seem overloaded with reverb or delay, which makes the mix a bit muddy.
Thank you for taking the time to write your thoughts - much appreciated! Its most likely not your speakers, I wanted this record to have a certain unpolished and flawed quality, so there are a few songs where I purposely left the grainy/muddy quality as is, or I just gave up on trying to touch them up.

Advertisements

violetmasks is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote