What up, from Saint Paul Bout-tosnowda
You are Unregistered, please register to gain Full access.    
Advertisements

Introduce Yourself Say hello to our other members. Give us a little about yourself and what you're interested in. Tell us about the music you like to make and listen to.

Old 22-10-2012, 03:51 PM   #1
Gre
IDMf's latest spammer
Gre is currently spamming hard
Saint Paul, MN
MC Status: 10
What up, from Saint Paul Bout-tosnowda

Hey,

Garrett Lajiness aka Grė started producing skateboard videos 10 years ago. Got into recording and engineering a few years later. Then about 4 years ago started producing hip-hop but wanted to get more involved with the vocals and didn't really want to do the whole rapper moniker deal.

This last year I decided to start producing more house/dub-step variations and December I'll be releasing my first electronic album. It would be pretty awesome to get some feed back because I know productions but this whole internet and these EDM genres I'm not as familiar.

Grė

Advertisements

Gre is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote