Things that piss you off the most - Page 1633
You are Unregistered, please register to gain Full access.    
Advertisements


The Side Room Off topic chat about pretty much anything other than music. Try to be respectful. Strong debate is welcomed, insults and trolling are not. This area is for over 18's only and may occasionally contain NSFW material, although it's not encouraged.

Reply
Thread Tools
Old 07-07-2018, 03:13 AM   #32641
wayne
↗IDMf050↖
LISTEN HERE




Duhmerica
Posts: ∞
MC Status: ∞
Thanks: ∞
Thanked: ∞ times in ∞ posts

wayne is a savage MCwayne is a savage MCwayne is a savage MCwayne is a savage MCwayne is a savage MCwayne is a savage MCwayne is a savage MCwayne is a savage MCwayne is a savage MCwayne is a savage MCwayne is a savage MC
within a chalk drawing of a pentagram
Posts: 13,696
MC Status: 90543870
Thanks: 2,069
Thanked 3,816 Times in 2,099 Posts
Re: Things that piss you off the most

welcome back rick

Advertisements

wayne is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Thanks to wayne
Rixtr (07-07-2018)
Old 07-07-2018, 10:07 AM   #32642
Rixtr
IDMf Supporter
Rixtr is a savage MCRixtr is a savage MCRixtr is a savage MCRixtr is a savage MCRixtr is a savage MCRixtr is a savage MCRixtr is a savage MCRixtr is a savage MCRixtr is a savage MCRixtr is a savage MCRixtr is a savage MC
Rixtr's Avatar
on uranus looking for klingons!
Age: 52
Posts: 7,082
MC Status: 329128600
Thanks: 833
Thanked 1,762 Times in 1,210 Posts
Re: Things that piss you off the most

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roo Stercogburn View Post
Some cunt judging their kid harsh as fuck because they haven't learned the basic everyone has to walk their own path then whining to me about it.
fut the wuck , so yeah.

hiya fid thanks good to be back!

------------------
Rixtr is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2018, 02:19 PM   #32643
NewWorldOrder
Solar Tribal Chief
NewWorldOrder is a savage MCNewWorldOrder is a savage MCNewWorldOrder is a savage MCNewWorldOrder is a savage MCNewWorldOrder is a savage MCNewWorldOrder is a savage MCNewWorldOrder is a savage MCNewWorldOrder is a savage MCNewWorldOrder is a savage MCNewWorldOrder is a savage MCNewWorldOrder is a savage MC
NewWorldOrder's Avatar
Texas
Posts: 2,397
MC Status: 24110
Thanks: 396
Thanked 482 Times in 361 Posts
Re: Things that piss you off the most

I was excited for the berhinger clones, but I'm not getting any of their products anymore after my experience with the deepmind 6 and its many issues.

------------------
NewWorldOrder is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Thanks to NewWorldOrder
A.M (07-07-2018)
Old 07-07-2018, 02:30 PM   #32644
A.M
IDMf SupporterIDMf Artist
A.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MC
A.M's Avatar
Age: 53
Posts: 10,213
MC Status: 209860
Thanks: 12,366
Thanked 4,197 Times in 3,112 Posts
Re: Things that piss you off the most

Quote:
Originally Posted by NewWorldOrder View Post
I was excited for the berhinger clones, but I'm not getting any of their products anymore after my experience with the deepmind 6 and its many issues.
I feel ya man..I'm the same with Arturia stuff. I mentioned this before, but I bought one of their version 1 MiniLabs and it started doing strange stuff with the midi signal..so I returned it and got a replacement. A short while later the replacement unit started doing the same thing.

I posted on their support forum, along with others who wee having the same issue and my post was never answered..they just moved it into a different thread and ignored it. Sorry, but there's no trust there for them in future..but that's just me..there are plenty of people out there who love their stuff.

As for their VSTs..they rock..really good sounding analog replications and I still use their Analog Lab plug..very handy to have if you want something with that vintage sound.

------------------
A.M is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2018, 05:41 PM   #32645
NewWorldOrder
Solar Tribal Chief
NewWorldOrder is a savage MCNewWorldOrder is a savage MCNewWorldOrder is a savage MCNewWorldOrder is a savage MCNewWorldOrder is a savage MCNewWorldOrder is a savage MCNewWorldOrder is a savage MCNewWorldOrder is a savage MCNewWorldOrder is a savage MCNewWorldOrder is a savage MCNewWorldOrder is a savage MC
NewWorldOrder's Avatar
Texas
Posts: 2,397
MC Status: 24110
Thanks: 396
Thanked 482 Times in 361 Posts
Re: Things that piss you off the most

Quote:
Originally Posted by A.M View Post
I feel ya man..I'm the same with Arturia stuff. I mentioned this before, but I bought one of their version 1 MiniLabs and it started doing strange stuff with the midi signal..so I returned it and got a replacement. A short while later the replacement unit started doing the same thing.

I posted on their support forum, along with others who wee having the same issue and my post was never answered..they just moved it into a different thread and ignored it. Sorry, but there's no trust there for them in future..but that's just me..there are plenty of people out there who love their stuff.

As for their VSTs..they rock..really good sounding analog replications and I still use their Analog Lab plug..very handy to have if you want something with that vintage sound.

I actually have the matrixbrute, and before I got it one thing I heard was their support was not that great. I think the matrixbrute has made them step their game up, and they should do so more as it seems they are growing. I do like the v collection. I'll proabbly trade my deepmind 6 for a komplete kontrol and dig into like u-he more. That or a monostation sense yhou can now use it as a drum machine.

------------------
NewWorldOrder is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Thanks to NewWorldOrder
A.M (07-07-2018)
Old 07-07-2018, 07:22 PM   #32646
A.M
IDMf SupporterIDMf Artist
A.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MC
A.M's Avatar
Age: 53
Posts: 10,213
MC Status: 209860
Thanks: 12,366
Thanked 4,197 Times in 3,112 Posts
Re: Things that piss you off the most

Quote:
Originally Posted by NewWorldOrder View Post
I actually have the matrixbrute, and before I got it one thing I heard was their support was not that great. I think the matrixbrute has made them step their game up, and they should do so more as it seems they are growing. I do like the v collection. I'll proabbly trade my deepmind 6 for a komplete kontrol and dig into like u-he more. That or a monostation sense yhou can now use it as a drum machine.
I have the Komplete Kontrol S61 and am really happy with it..that's v.01..not v.02. MK 2 looks cool, but I've gotten used to the MK 1 and I don't really feel the need to upgrade at this point in time..what I have has me covered. It's a really solid build and not a bad choice to go with, if you are going to be using plugins a lot.

Obviously, their Komplete software works best with it, but you can map other 3rd party plugs to it easy enough..plus more and more software producers are turning out plugs that work with it OOTB.

------------------
A.M is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2018, 08:49 PM   #32647
NewWorldOrder
Solar Tribal Chief
NewWorldOrder is a savage MCNewWorldOrder is a savage MCNewWorldOrder is a savage MCNewWorldOrder is a savage MCNewWorldOrder is a savage MCNewWorldOrder is a savage MCNewWorldOrder is a savage MCNewWorldOrder is a savage MCNewWorldOrder is a savage MCNewWorldOrder is a savage MCNewWorldOrder is a savage MC
NewWorldOrder's Avatar
Texas
Posts: 2,397
MC Status: 24110
Thanks: 396
Thanked 482 Times in 361 Posts
Re: Things that piss you off the most

Quote:
Originally Posted by A.M View Post
I have the Komplete Kontrol S61 and am really happy with it..that's v.01..not v.02. MK 2 looks cool, but I've gotten used to the MK 1 and I don't really feel the need to upgrade at this point in time..what I have has me covered. It's a really solid build and not a bad choice to go with, if you are going to be using plugins a lot.

Obviously, their Komplete software works best with it, but you can map other 3rd party plugs to it easy enough..plus more and more software producers are turning out plugs that work with it OOTB.

My songs are mostly software, and I've noticed as my gear lust increased my production of songs went down. I really like the sounds of gear, but this has been pulling me for a long time. I have really wanted a komplete kontrol because I make music starting in maschine and then I go to ableton. I would love to have all of the modular walls and all of that stuff, but I don't really think it has been efficient for me besides for a few synths that have let me get to work.

------------------
NewWorldOrder is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Thanks to NewWorldOrder
A.M (07-07-2018)
Old 08-07-2018, 06:32 PM   #32648
Rixtr
IDMf Supporter
Rixtr is a savage MCRixtr is a savage MCRixtr is a savage MCRixtr is a savage MCRixtr is a savage MCRixtr is a savage MCRixtr is a savage MCRixtr is a savage MCRixtr is a savage MCRixtr is a savage MCRixtr is a savage MC
Rixtr's Avatar
on uranus looking for klingons!
Age: 52
Posts: 7,082
MC Status: 329128600
Thanks: 833
Thanked 1,762 Times in 1,210 Posts
Re: Things that piss you off the most

GET A ROOM!

having the absolute worst panic attack in living memory, at some school friends late 4th party.
lasted an hour, full aural fuckery body shaking the works, could not even talk at some points.
but my gf,was w/me so that helped.

------------------
Rixtr is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2018, 11:16 PM   #32649
thom
Savage Mad Cunt
thom is a savage MCthom is a savage MCthom is a savage MCthom is a savage MCthom is a savage MCthom is a savage MCthom is a savage MCthom is a savage MCthom is a savage MCthom is a savage MCthom is a savage MC
thom's Avatar
Nouvelle Franse
Posts: 3,891
MC Status: 180260
Thanks: 2,024
Thanked 3,605 Times in 2,141 Posts
Re: Things that piss you off the most

My boss deserves that I quit my job. I estimate his recovery time to be from one year to never if I did that.
thom is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2018, 06:21 AM   #32650
NewWorldOrder
Solar Tribal Chief
NewWorldOrder is a savage MCNewWorldOrder is a savage MCNewWorldOrder is a savage MCNewWorldOrder is a savage MCNewWorldOrder is a savage MCNewWorldOrder is a savage MCNewWorldOrder is a savage MCNewWorldOrder is a savage MCNewWorldOrder is a savage MCNewWorldOrder is a savage MCNewWorldOrder is a savage MC
NewWorldOrder's Avatar
Texas
Posts: 2,397
MC Status: 24110
Thanks: 396
Thanked 482 Times in 361 Posts
Re: Things that piss you off the most

ilok is is so stupid. I hate that I can't even run a demo without them wanting to charge me.

------------------
NewWorldOrder is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 18-07-2018, 03:26 AM   #32651
stray medicine
Binch
stray medicine is a savage MCstray medicine is a savage MCstray medicine is a savage MCstray medicine is a savage MCstray medicine is a savage MCstray medicine is a savage MCstray medicine is a savage MCstray medicine is a savage MCstray medicine is a savage MCstray medicine is a savage MCstray medicine is a savage MC
stray medicine's Avatar
Minneapolis
Age: 25
Posts: 1,110
MC Status: 20460
Thanks: 434
Thanked 409 Times in 282 Posts
Re: Things that piss you off the most

So when I went to the ER for anaphylaxis, one of the nurses gave me epinephrine that was supposed to go in my leg in my IV instead, so I ended up having 3 to 5 times the amount of epinephrine I was supposed to, and all at once instead of over the course of a minute.
Since then I've had 4 migraines in the last 48 hours that were unbearable, to the point where I was crouching in the fetal position. Had a doctor's visit today and brought it up.. Nothing. I don't appreciate being brushed off when something severely abnormal is happening to me, and am considering a lawsuit if the headaches persist.
stray medicine is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 18-07-2018, 10:06 AM   #32652
Iyashi Sound
Soundscaper
Iyashi Sound is a savage MCIyashi Sound is a savage MCIyashi Sound is a savage MCIyashi Sound is a savage MCIyashi Sound is a savage MCIyashi Sound is a savage MCIyashi Sound is a savage MCIyashi Sound is a savage MCIyashi Sound is a savage MCIyashi Sound is a savage MCIyashi Sound is a savage MC
Iyashi Sound's Avatar
Posts: 313
MC Status: 14610
Thanks: 331
Thanked 292 Times in 187 Posts
Re: Things that piss you off the most

Quote:
Originally Posted by stray medicine View Post
So when I went to the ER for anaphylaxis, one of the nurses gave me epinephrine that was supposed to go in my leg in my IV instead, so I ended up having 3 to 5 times the amount of epinephrine I was supposed to, and all at once instead of over the course of a minute.
Since then I've had 4 migraines in the last 48 hours that were unbearable, to the point where I was crouching in the fetal position. Had a doctor's visit today and brought it up.. Nothing. I don't appreciate being brushed off when something severely abnormal is happening to me, and am considering a lawsuit if the headaches persist.

Looking into this, it looks like the after-effects of an epinephrine overdose will normally subside in about a week.

Usually without permanent damage to the body.

If possible, I'd still recommend you try to have someone check up on you at regular intervals during this time, but since you've already gone 48 hours I don't think you need to worry too much.

For severe migraines I'd normally recommend using acetylsalicylic acid (ASA/Aspirin), although if you're already using other types of medicine, you better check if it's compatible first.

Get well soon!
Iyashi Sound is online now   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 18-07-2018, 10:24 AM   #32653
Roo Stercogburn
IDMf SupporterIDMf ArtistAdministrator
Roo Stercogburn is a savage MCRoo Stercogburn is a savage MCRoo Stercogburn is a savage MCRoo Stercogburn is a savage MCRoo Stercogburn is a savage MCRoo Stercogburn is a savage MCRoo Stercogburn is a savage MCRoo Stercogburn is a savage MCRoo Stercogburn is a savage MCRoo Stercogburn is a savage MCRoo Stercogburn is a savage MC
Roo Stercogburn's Avatar
On horseback
Posts: 11,082
MC Status: 42411499
Thanks: 1,353
Thanked 5,550 Times in 3,604 Posts
Re: Things that piss you off the most

Never seen aspirin do anything for a migraine myself but if it works for you, happy days. Or at least, less painful days.

------------------
2nd Aug 2018, your audio dreams come true:



Its free, grab it, contribute if you like it. Then make some of your own and join in.
Roo Stercogburn is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 18-07-2018, 01:59 PM   #32654
stray medicine
Binch
stray medicine is a savage MCstray medicine is a savage MCstray medicine is a savage MCstray medicine is a savage MCstray medicine is a savage MCstray medicine is a savage MCstray medicine is a savage MCstray medicine is a savage MCstray medicine is a savage MCstray medicine is a savage MCstray medicine is a savage MC
stray medicine's Avatar
Minneapolis
Age: 25
Posts: 1,110
MC Status: 20460
Thanks: 434
Thanked 409 Times in 282 Posts
Re: Things that piss you off the most

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iyashi Sound View Post
Looking into this, it looks like the after-effects of an epinephrine overdose will normally subside in about a week.

Usually without permanent damage to the body.

If possible, I'd still recommend you try to have someone check up on you at regular intervals during this time, but since you've already gone 48 hours I don't think you need to worry too much.

For severe migraines I'd normally recommend using acetylsalicylic acid (ASA/Aspirin), although if you're already using other types of medicine, you better check if it's compatible first.

Get well soon!
Each time they've been sex related migraines. Last night it got severely worse and this morning it was about this same. It's making me breathe abnormally too from the amount of pain that it's been giving me..

Hospital opens in 15 minutes and I'm going to call them. I think this might be a blood vessel problem or aneurysm...
stray medicine is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 19-07-2018, 01:37 PM   #32655
Parricide
sloppy cunt
Parricide is a savage MCParricide is a savage MCParricide is a savage MCParricide is a savage MCParricide is a savage MCParricide is a savage MCParricide is a savage MCParricide is a savage MCParricide is a savage MCParricide is a savage MCParricide is a savage MC
Parricide's Avatar
Posts: 6,617
MC Status: 18039019
Thanks: 1,232
Thanked 780 Times in 588 Posts
Re: Things that piss you off the most

Quote:
Originally Posted by stray medicine View Post
So when I went to the ER for anaphylaxis, one of the nurses gave me epinephrine that was supposed to go in my leg in my IV instead, so I ended up having 3 to 5 times the amount of epinephrine I was supposed to, and all at once instead of over the course of a minute.
Since then I've had 4 migraines in the last 48 hours that were unbearable, to the point where I was crouching in the fetal position. Had a doctor's visit today and brought it up.. Nothing. I don't appreciate being brushed off when something severely abnormal is happening to me, and am considering a lawsuit if the headaches persist.
if you are in USA then you have been charged 50 times more than your treatment is worth, so you should definitely sue.

------------------
signature loading...
Parricide is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 20-07-2018, 04:31 AM   #32656
stray medicine
Binch
stray medicine is a savage MCstray medicine is a savage MCstray medicine is a savage MCstray medicine is a savage MCstray medicine is a savage MCstray medicine is a savage MCstray medicine is a savage MCstray medicine is a savage MCstray medicine is a savage MCstray medicine is a savage MCstray medicine is a savage MC
stray medicine's Avatar
Minneapolis
Age: 25
Posts: 1,110
MC Status: 20460
Thanks: 434
Thanked 409 Times in 282 Posts
Re: Things that piss you off the most

Quote:
Originally Posted by Parricide View Post
if you are in USA then you have been charged 50 times more than your treatment is worth, so you should definitely sue.
I think I'm going to.. This shit is ridiculous... I just want to live a normal life, I don't want to have chronic pain that's unbearable...
stray medicine is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Thanks to stray medicine
Parricide (21-07-2018)
Old 20-07-2018, 04:45 AM   #32657
stray medicine
Binch
stray medicine is a savage MCstray medicine is a savage MCstray medicine is a savage MCstray medicine is a savage MCstray medicine is a savage MCstray medicine is a savage MCstray medicine is a savage MCstray medicine is a savage MCstray medicine is a savage MCstray medicine is a savage MCstray medicine is a savage MC
stray medicine's Avatar
Minneapolis
Age: 25
Posts: 1,110
MC Status: 20460
Thanks: 434
Thanked 409 Times in 282 Posts
Re: Things that piss you off the most

So this shit is awkward... Saw my recent ex's mom while stopping by my mom's work today, and she asked about the whole anaphylaxis thing and asked how I was doing. Haven't spoken with her daughter in roughly 20 days and asked her not to contact me.. I changed my number lol, so I have no idea whether or not she cared to ask how I was doing..
Saw her with her family when I was going out to eat with my family, restaurant was packed, no place to sit. Her mom made eye contact with me immediately, and I saw my ex facing the other direction, so I just turned around so she wouldn't see me, and my family and I left right away because there was no seating (fortunately.)

Ughhh this shit is awkward and annoying, and I don't want to think about this girl who ended up treating me badly while I was nothing but kind to her... kinda wonder whether or not she cares that I almost died though, or whether or not it would've made me valued more if I didn't end things when I did. At the very least I hope it makes her feel slightly guilty for the way she treated me hah.. Maybe I'm being a spiteful cunt but given the circumstances it's a little justified

Last edited by stray medicine; 20-07-2018 at 04:59 AM..
stray medicine is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Thanks to stray medicine
Vault O))) (20-07-2018)
Old 20-07-2018, 12:45 PM   #32658
wayne
↗IDMf050↖
LISTEN HERE




Duhmerica
Posts: ∞
MC Status: ∞
Thanks: ∞
Thanked: ∞ times in ∞ posts

wayne is a savage MCwayne is a savage MCwayne is a savage MCwayne is a savage MCwayne is a savage MCwayne is a savage MCwayne is a savage MCwayne is a savage MCwayne is a savage MCwayne is a savage MCwayne is a savage MC
within a chalk drawing of a pentagram
Posts: 13,696
MC Status: 90543870
Thanks: 2,069
Thanked 3,816 Times in 2,099 Posts
Re: Things that piss you off the most

Quote:
Originally Posted by stray medicine View Post
So this shit is awkward... Saw my recent ex's mom while stopping by my mom's work today, and she asked about the whole anaphylaxis thing and asked how I was doing. Haven't spoken with her daughter in roughly 20 days and asked her not to contact me.. I changed my number lol, so I have no idea whether or not she cared to ask how I was doing..
Saw her with her family when I was going out to eat with my family, restaurant was packed, no place to sit. Her mom made eye contact with me immediately, and I saw my ex facing the other direction, so I just turned around so she wouldn't see me, and my family and I left right away because there was no seating (fortunately.)

Ughhh this shit is awkward and annoying, and I don't want to think about this girl who ended up treating me badly while I was nothing but kind to her... kinda wonder whether or not she cares that I almost died though, or whether or not it would've made me valued more if I didn't end things when I did. At the very least I hope it makes her feel slightly guilty for the way she treated me hah.. Maybe I'm being a spiteful cunt but given the circumstances it's a little justified
all those feelings are real as hell and they will gut you for a time, but if it were me I would do everything I can to just disassociate and separate from reminders of her showing up in your "reality" (social networking, her friends, phone, everything and any connection you have where her name even pops up). doing this will help your insides heal and start the process of release from these intense emotions. letting go is hella fucking hard. distance/erasing them from my existence for as long as I need is the only thing that helps me get through that kind of thing. no one deserves to endure the stockholm syndrome that occurs from an abusive one-sided relationship. it just takes time.
wayne is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Thanks to wayne
stray medicine (20-07-2018)
Old 20-07-2018, 01:02 PM   #32659
stray medicine
Binch
stray medicine is a savage MCstray medicine is a savage MCstray medicine is a savage MCstray medicine is a savage MCstray medicine is a savage MCstray medicine is a savage MCstray medicine is a savage MCstray medicine is a savage MCstray medicine is a savage MCstray medicine is a savage MCstray medicine is a savage MC
stray medicine's Avatar
Minneapolis
Age: 25
Posts: 1,110
MC Status: 20460
Thanks: 434
Thanked 409 Times in 282 Posts
Re: Things that piss you off the most

Quote:
Originally Posted by fid View Post
all those feelings are real as hell and they will gut you for a time, but if it were me I would do everything I can to just disassociate and separate from reminders of her showing up in your "reality" (social networking, her friends, phone, everything and any connection you have where her name even pops up). doing this will help your insides heal and start the process of release from these intense emotions. letting go is hella fucking hard. distance/erasing them from my existence for as long as I need is the only thing that helps me get through that kind of thing. no one deserves to endure the stockholm syndrome that occurs from an abusive one-sided relationship. it just takes time.
Yeah I removed her from everything and completely stopped contact the day that I ended things. I've been trying my hardest to get my mind off her, and have been working towards self improvement more than ever... Well the anaphylactic reaction set me back a little physically but still trying to become more emotionally healthy. Last night wasn't a good one though, being reminded of her... It's crazy how quickly people can go from chasing you to devaluing you completely. I'll be ok though. If I ever talk to her again it probably won't be for another couple months at least, and I'm sure by then that anything I'm feeling for her will die.
stray medicine is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 20-07-2018, 01:13 PM   #32660
wayne
↗IDMf050↖
LISTEN HERE




Duhmerica
Posts: ∞
MC Status: ∞
Thanks: ∞
Thanked: ∞ times in ∞ posts

wayne is a savage MCwayne is a savage MCwayne is a savage MCwayne is a savage MCwayne is a savage MCwayne is a savage MCwayne is a savage MCwayne is a savage MCwayne is a savage MCwayne is a savage MCwayne is a savage MC
within a chalk drawing of a pentagram
Posts: 13,696
MC Status: 90543870
Thanks: 2,069
Thanked 3,816 Times in 2,099 Posts
Re: Things that piss you off the most

Quote:
Originally Posted by stray medicine View Post
Yeah I removed her from everything and completely stopped contact the day that I ended things. I've been trying my hardest to get my mind off her, and have been working towards self improvement more than ever... Well the anaphylactic reaction set me back a little physically but still trying to become more emotionally healthy. Last night wasn't a good one though, being reminded of her... It's crazy how quickly people can go from chasing you to devaluing you completely. I'll be ok though. If I ever talk to her again it probably won't be for another couple months at least, and I'm sure by then that anything I'm feeling for her will die.
good, long as you know that you're gonna be fine eventually then keep truckin dude. show up to all the places you're supposed, don't let anyone tell you how to run your life, and you'll see the light soon

Advertisements

wayne is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Forum Jump


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 02:01 PM.


Electronic Music Forums

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.