[HIP HOP] LDKitz - One Love
You are Unregistered, please register to gain Full access.    
Advertisements

Listening Booth YOUR MUSIC ONLY. Don't post music from your label or DJ night. No podcasts or radio shows, just individual tracks. Give some feedback, get some in return. Please follow the title format: [Genre] Artist - Title

Old 07-08-2018, 03:29 PM   #1
LDKitz
Microknight
LDKitz is a splendid one to beholdLDKitz is a splendid one to beholdLDKitz is a splendid one to beholdLDKitz is a splendid one to beholdLDKitz is a splendid one to beholdLDKitz is a splendid one to beholdLDKitz is a splendid one to behold
MC Status: 860
[HIP HOP] LDKitz - One Love

Whassup im back with another hip hop beat... simple shit like always
Rly basic drum groove with a cool bassline , for the intro and chorus I just made a simple melody with a synth effect.
Let me know how it sounds and if u dig it.

Peace.

Advertisements

------------------
LDKitz is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Rate this track - [HIP HOP] LDKitz - One Love.
Old 07-08-2018, 04:36 PM   #2
Djcheesehead
Deep Underground
Djcheesehead has a reputation beyond reputeDjcheesehead has a reputation beyond reputeDjcheesehead has a reputation beyond reputeDjcheesehead has a reputation beyond reputeDjcheesehead has a reputation beyond reputeDjcheesehead has a reputation beyond reputeDjcheesehead has a reputation beyond reputeDjcheesehead has a reputation beyond reputeDjcheesehead has a reputation beyond reputeDjcheesehead has a reputation beyond reputeDjcheesehead has a reputation beyond repute
New York City
MC Status: 9310
Re: [HIP HOP] LDKitz - One Love

Honestly I fuck with the groove and beat. Only that holds the track is the mixing, the kick sounds a little too muddy taking away from the sounds of the rest of track. And also are you using a sample for the main chorus of the track, it really sounds good yoo.
Djcheesehead is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2018, 08:08 PM   #3
LDKitz
Microknight
LDKitz is a splendid one to beholdLDKitz is a splendid one to beholdLDKitz is a splendid one to beholdLDKitz is a splendid one to beholdLDKitz is a splendid one to beholdLDKitz is a splendid one to beholdLDKitz is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Djcheesehead View Post
Honestly I fuck with the groove and beat. Only that holds the track is the mixing, the kick sounds a little too muddy taking away from the sounds of the rest of track. And also are you using a sample for the main chorus of the track, it really sounds good yoo.
Appreciate the feedback
Yeah the main melody is a sample.

------------------
Old 08-08-2018, 08:52 AM   #4
ReasonedWood
IDMf's latest spammer
ReasonedWood is currently spamming hard
Devon, England
MC Status: 10

Love the rocky feeling to this, literally just clean up the mix maybe and you've got an awesome style my friend. Much love, good luck.
ReasonedWood is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2018, 09:03 AM   #5
LDKitz
Microknight

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReasonedWood View Post
Love the rocky feeling to this, literally just clean up the mix maybe and you've got an awesome style my friend. Much love, good luck.
thanks for the feedback

------------------
Old 09-08-2018, 10:16 AM   #6
Manix
Regular Freak
Manix is currently spamming hard
Oregon
MC Status: 10

Yo, I'm liking this alot. The beat, with the melody is nice.

My suggestion to make it sound extra good would be to make the sidechain fade longer. I think it would add more depth to everything.

Also, I think that adding at least a 30 second break without the drums kicking would spice things up quite a bit as well.

Nice beat man
Manix is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2018, 10:03 PM   #7
LDKitz
Microknight

Quote:
Originally Posted by Manix View Post

My suggestion to make it sound extra good would be to make the sidechain fade longer. I think it would add more depth to everything.

Also, I think that adding at least a 30 second break without the drums kicking would spice things up quite a bit as well.

Nice beat man
Appreciate the love .. yeah i could make some more variations .

------------------
Old 13-08-2018, 01:29 PM   #8
Cardinal
Granular Poster
Cardinal is a name known to allCardinal is a name known to allCardinal is a name known to allCardinal is a name known to allCardinal is a name known to allCardinal is a name known to all
MC Status: 560

Quote:
Originally Posted by Manix View Post

Nice beat man
+1 for this, changing it up a bit would be a good idea. Good vibes though, can see Black Thought on this
Cardinal is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 19-08-2018, 06:16 AM   #9
Paggos
Savage Mad Cunt
Paggos is a savage MCPaggos is a savage MCPaggos is a savage MCPaggos is a savage MCPaggos is a savage MCPaggos is a savage MCPaggos is a savage MCPaggos is a savage MCPaggos is a savage MCPaggos is a savage MCPaggos is a savage MC
Zhengzhou, China
MC Status: 3541243

Nice bass, what did you use for it?

A bit repetitive, I'd take out some elements just for a break or some sort of emotional shift, it sounds great, maybe with vocals or that 'break" it'd be better.

Cool stuff man!

------------------
www.fb.com/page.paggos
:mayonesa::mayonesa:
Paggos is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 19-08-2018, 08:29 AM   #10
LDKitz
Microknight

Appreciate the feedback
All the stuff u hear on my beats is sample based , even the bass.
I just sampled a bass note ( normally i try to get 2-3 notes of different octaves ) and then with a little bit of eq , saturation and compression I gave it more body.

Advertisements

------------------