[AMBIENT/Glitches] CoB
You are Unregistered, please register to gain Full access.    
Advertisements

Listening Booth YOUR MUSIC ONLY. Don't post music from your label or DJ night. No podcasts or radio shows, just individual tracks. Give some feedback, get some in return. Please follow the title format: [Genre] Artist - Title

Old 10-08-2018, 03:01 AM   #1
bbb
IDMf Artist
bbb is a savage MCbbb is a savage MCbbb is a savage MCbbb is a savage MCbbb is a savage MCbbb is a savage MCbbb is a savage MCbbb is a savage MCbbb is a savage MCbbb is a savage MCbbb is a savage MC
ATX
MC Status: 5750093
[AMBIENT/Glitches] CoB

Well, I'm stuck fiddling around with stuffs and doing more messing about. Just 16 bar section of something I'm starting. Curious if it's neat. Reminds anyone of anything, etc. Your ideas on it overall.

Feedback much appreciated.

EDIT - I think this more or less is an outlet of my current mentality. Ish happening at the moment. So always good to take a break and dive into a project. Sink or swim.

Last edited by bbb; 10-08-2018 at 03:07 AM..

Advertisements

------------------
Say YES!

bbb is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Rate this track - [AMBIENT/Glitches] CoB.
Old 10-08-2018, 06:10 AM   #2
Garruden
IDMf Supporter
Garruden is a glorious beacon of lightGarruden is a glorious beacon of lightGarruden is a glorious beacon of lightGarruden is a glorious beacon of lightGarruden is a glorious beacon of lightGarruden is a glorious beacon of light
San Jose, California
MC Status: 510
Re: [AMBIENT/Glitches] CoB

Hey man, dig the vibe, the only thing I would suggest so far from this short snippet is I feel like the drums are overpowering the pads, I kinda would dig it if they were a bit more forward and felt like they were washing over the listener. Just my $0.02.

------------------
Garruden is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2018, 06:02 PM   #3
relic
IDMf SupporterIDMf ArtistModerator
relic is a savage MCrelic is a savage MCrelic is a savage MCrelic is a savage MCrelic is a savage MCrelic is a savage MCrelic is a savage MCrelic is a savage MCrelic is a savage MCrelic is a savage MCrelic is a savage MC
The AK Rowdy Rowdy
MC Status: 8589280
Thanked 7,967 Times in 5,599 Posts

I would take this 30 seconds and decide on how to evolve it into a full arrangement. You've got some nice primary elements here. How do they become a full song?

------------------
Tunes That Go Boom 001

InTheAM on MixCloud
@DJInTheAM on FB
coming soon...monthly mix series...Tunes That Go Boom
relic is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 14-08-2018, 02:24 AM   #4
bbb
IDMf Artist
bbb is a savage MCbbb is a savage MCbbb is a savage MCbbb is a savage MCbbb is a savage MCbbb is a savage MCbbb is a savage MCbbb is a savage MCbbb is a savage MCbbb is a savage MCbbb is a savage MC
ATX
MC Status: 5750093

I appreciate it guys. Yea I had just got some bad news(not important to the track) but wanted to share. It's actually longer but thought I'd share just a short portion to get an idea on the sound. Primarily in case I use it for something later.

I've already cranked the padish bits louder. These 4"ers sound good but don't give me an all out sound but better than headphones. Been listening to some similar tracks and trying to see what I might want to attempt to create a fuller track.

Thanks again for the listens.

EDIT - I feel like we all have a ton of shit going on. In the aspect of twiddling around on music....It seems I have so many unfinished projects rolling around.

------------------
Say YES!

bbb is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 14-08-2018, 05:58 AM   #5
trench
Master of the LFO
trench is a savage MCtrench is a savage MCtrench is a savage MCtrench is a savage MCtrench is a savage MCtrench is a savage MCtrench is a savage MCtrench is a savage MCtrench is a savage MCtrench is a savage MCtrench is a savage MC
west midlands
MC Status: 1105359

first thing that hits me is how nice the chord changes are,but i think they ned to be higher in the mix with maybe a lush orchestral/choral sound.this piece should be elongated and fleshed out with some more textures and sounds.
i would love to hear some electric piano somewhere,but thats just my personal taste.
good track but could be a great track

Advertisements

------------------
IF THERE IS NO GOD.....................THEN WHY ARE WE WHISPERING ?

https://soundcloud.com/trench-2/if-t...-we-whispering i am the senior citize:problemofficer:n of sound
trench is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote