Fun with Reverb II
You are Unregistered, please register to gain Full access.    
Advertisements

Tutorials Section Found or written an interesting tutorial recently? Share it here.

Old 06-08-2018, 04:15 AM   #1
E-Fence
Granular Poster
E-Fence has much to be proud ofE-Fence has much to be proud ofE-Fence has much to be proud ofE-Fence has much to be proud ofE-Fence has much to be proud ofE-Fence has much to be proud ofE-Fence has much to be proud ofE-Fence has much to be proud ofE-Fence has much to be proud of
MC Status: 1110
Fun with Reverb II

So I decided to do a part II.
  • What I did was run 2 bass drums and 4 snares individually through a big Hall reverb 100% wet and bounce it down to an audio file.
  • then sequenced a bass drum and snare clean
  • Then chopped up the different reverbs and added it to line up with the sequence drums
  • then I moved different chopped reverb sections to 5-6 added audio channels with different insert efx like light flange, tapedelay with noise gate, band pass filter , reversed, stuttered ect.
  • I wanted the drums to sound like they impacted the reverb so I bussed all the reverb to 1 group. I then added 2 effect send channels. 1 that was driven with saturation and sidechained to the kick and snare and 2 was clean. the bus was then sent to a muted channel so the effect sends work as a split channel.
  • The drums were to clean so I bussed them to a channel with some distortion.
  • last I added some mild compression to the master and thats what is below.

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click here to register]

screen shot of all the chopped reverb clips
For part I check out :
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click here to register]

Advertisements

------------------
E-Fence is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2018, 05:28 PM   #2
Parricide
sloppy cunt
Parricide is a savage MCParricide is a savage MCParricide is a savage MCParricide is a savage MCParricide is a savage MCParricide is a savage MCParricide is a savage MCParricide is a savage MCParricide is a savage MCParricide is a savage MCParricide is a savage MC
MC Status: 18054269
Thanked 1,085 Times in 819 Posts
Re: Fun with Reverb II

awesome idea. youve inspired me a lot recently, thanks, i need it.

------------------
signature loading...
Parricide is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2018, 04:17 PM   #3
Tsachi
IDMf Artist
Tsachi is a savage MCTsachi is a savage MCTsachi is a savage MCTsachi is a savage MCTsachi is a savage MCTsachi is a savage MCTsachi is a savage MCTsachi is a savage MCTsachi is a savage MCTsachi is a savage MCTsachi is a savage MC
MC Status: 20910
Re: Fun with Reverb II

Sounds rad! Shit man, this needs to be a whole song, any plans to develop it more?

Advertisements

------------------
Tsachi is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote