[Ethereal Doom Suspense] Morgen Wurde - Durchdrungen von
You are Unregistered, please register to gain Full access.    
Advertisements

Listening Booth YOUR MUSIC ONLY. Don't post music from your label or DJ night. No podcasts or radio shows, just individual tracks. Give some feedback, get some in return. Please follow the title format: [Genre] Artist - Title

Old 12-06-2018, 02:47 PM   #1
Morgen
Savage Mad Cunt
Morgen is a savage MCMorgen is a savage MCMorgen is a savage MCMorgen is a savage MCMorgen is a savage MCMorgen is a savage MCMorgen is a savage MCMorgen is a savage MCMorgen is a savage MCMorgen is a savage MCMorgen is a savage MC
Kiel at the Baltic Sea
MC Status: 51238106
Icon11 [Ethereal Doom Suspense] Morgen Wurde - Durchdrungen von

The trumpet cautiously navigating through dangerous territories... Another adventure from my upcoming album "Als je zuvor", featuring brother-in-arms Tetsuroh Konishi on the trumpet - with a special playing technique, making the trumpet sound like a panflute!

Advertisements

------------------
www.soundcloud.com/morgenwurde
www.soundcloud.com/coccus

My latest album Als je zuvor, a cinematic ambient doom jazz noir saga:
http://idmforums.com/showthread.php?t=149635
Morgen is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Rate this track - [Ethereal Doom Suspense] Morgen Wurde - Durchdrungen von.
Old 12-06-2018, 05:36 PM   #2
Lorenzo
Granular Poster
Lorenzo is a jewel in the roughLorenzo is a jewel in the roughLorenzo is a jewel in the rough
MC Status: 260
Re: [Ethereal Doom Suspense] Morgen Wurde - Durchdrungen von

Love it! Mix is great, it's really detailed, also that fusion between ambient pads/effects and trumpet it's fantastic. I don't know why but it reminded me to Shine On You Crazy Diamond. I'll dig more into this music, one of the best tracks I've recently heard.

------------------
If you don't know what to do, there's actually a chance of doing something new

Lorenzo is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 26-06-2018, 03:15 AM   #3
E-Fence
Granular Poster
E-Fence has much to be proud ofE-Fence has much to be proud ofE-Fence has much to be proud ofE-Fence has much to be proud ofE-Fence has much to be proud ofE-Fence has much to be proud ofE-Fence has much to be proud ofE-Fence has much to be proud ofE-Fence has much to be proud of
MC Status: 1110

very nice. I was expecting more doom though. Reminded me of the aftermath of almost total destruction, the hero still prevails but in a sea of sorrow. interesting technique on the trumpet,
E-Fence is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 28-06-2018, 10:50 AM   #4
Automageddon
Administrator
Automageddon is a savage MCAutomageddon is a savage MCAutomageddon is a savage MCAutomageddon is a savage MCAutomageddon is a savage MCAutomageddon is a savage MCAutomageddon is a savage MCAutomageddon is a savage MCAutomageddon is a savage MCAutomageddon is a savage MCAutomageddon is a savage MC
Less kids, more synths.
MC Status: 269486508
Thanked 3,258 Times in 2,141 Posts

Loving everything about this track, awesome cinematic piece.

------------------
Automageddon is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 28-06-2018, 11:01 AM   #5
Manton
IDMf Artist
Manton has a reputation beyond reputeManton has a reputation beyond reputeManton has a reputation beyond reputeManton has a reputation beyond reputeManton has a reputation beyond reputeManton has a reputation beyond reputeManton has a reputation beyond reputeManton has a reputation beyond reputeManton has a reputation beyond reputeManton has a reputation beyond reputeManton has a reputation beyond repute
Sydney
MC Status: 4778

This is a beautiful track. Great use of distortion and the space/dynamics are well mixed. It sounds like Tets stuck a lonely sock up the bell, or perhaps a dental dam on the mouthpiece.

Got anymore like this?

------------------
Manton is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 29-06-2018, 09:06 PM   #6
Smile_Price
Knob Twiddler
Smile_Price has much to be proud ofSmile_Price has much to be proud ofSmile_Price has much to be proud ofSmile_Price has much to be proud ofSmile_Price has much to be proud ofSmile_Price has much to be proud ofSmile_Price has much to be proud ofSmile_Price has much to be proud of
MC Status: 1060

First I will say I really like the way that this sounds and I will listen to it more. If I had to critique, I would say the piano might be more effective if it wasn't present the entire time. Also, the low piano especially doesn't seem to fit in the mix perfectly, at least on the not-so-great speakers I used to listen.

------------------
Smile_Price is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2018, 10:02 AM   #7
CustardSquare
Regular Freak
CustardSquare is currently spamming hard
MC Status: 10

This is great, the trumpet/panflute gives it an optimistic melancholy vibe more than doom.
CustardSquare is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2018, 01:15 PM   #8
Morgen
Savage Mad Cunt
Morgen is a savage MCMorgen is a savage MCMorgen is a savage MCMorgen is a savage MCMorgen is a savage MCMorgen is a savage MCMorgen is a savage MCMorgen is a savage MCMorgen is a savage MCMorgen is a savage MCMorgen is a savage MC
Kiel at the Baltic Sea
MC Status: 51238106
Icon14 Re: [Ethereal Doom Suspense] Morgen Wurde - Durchdrungen von

Tremendous thanks, dudes!
The album featuring this track is out: [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click here to register]

@[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click here to register]

Rad association... Only recently heard this Pink Floyd tune performed by the PF cover band Meddle Thanks a ton.

Thanks! You may find more doom on my 2015 album "Letzten Endes": [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click here to register]

Super much appreciated, cheers

Thank you Check out the album with this tune: [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click here to register]

...and its compositional predecessor: [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click here to register]

Then there is this cinematic noir soundtrack: [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click here to register]

And its predecessor: [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click here to register]

Yeah well. The piano chords are thought as the super slo-mo rhythmic backbone of the track... There may be room for improvement. Thanks for joining the trip!

My pleasure

------------------
www.soundcloud.com/morgenwurde
www.soundcloud.com/coccus

My latest album Als je zuvor, a cinematic ambient doom jazz noir saga:
http://idmforums.com/showthread.php?t=149635
Morgen is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2018, 01:45 PM   #9
Cardinal
Granular Poster
Cardinal is a name known to allCardinal is a name known to allCardinal is a name known to allCardinal is a name known to allCardinal is a name known to allCardinal is a name known to all
MC Status: 560

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lorenzo View Post
Love it! Mix is great, it's really detailed, also that fusion between ambient pads/effects and trumpet it's fantastic. I don't know why but it reminded me to Shine On You Crazy Diamond. I'll dig more into this music, one of the best tracks I've recently heard.
It sounds like the trumpet in the intro before the guitar comes in, in shine on you crazy diamond. Sounds like it has similar notes as well.

But anyway this is awesome I'm enjoying all the different genres that are coming into the listening booth

Advertisements

Cardinal is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote