(dnb) Alert "Judas Beast" [Oblivion Fringe 124] 7 October
You are Unregistered, please register to gain Full access.    
Advertisements

IDMf's User Releases Post your official releases here. Works in progress and promo spam will be removed.

Old 07-10-2013, 08:09 PM   #1
Alert
Soundscaper
Alert has a reputation beyond reputeAlert has a reputation beyond reputeAlert has a reputation beyond reputeAlert has a reputation beyond reputeAlert has a reputation beyond reputeAlert has a reputation beyond reputeAlert has a reputation beyond reputeAlert has a reputation beyond reputeAlert has a reputation beyond reputeAlert has a reputation beyond reputeAlert has a reputation beyond repute
Oblivion Fringe
MC Status: 4271
Icon14 (dnb) Alert "Judas Beast" [Oblivion Fringe 124] 7 October

[Oblivion Fringe 124] Alert "Judas Beast"

01: Judas Beast
02: Revenant Evil

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click here to register]

Advertisements

------------------
Alert is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2013, 08:09 PM   #2
Alert
Soundscaper
Alert has a reputation beyond reputeAlert has a reputation beyond reputeAlert has a reputation beyond reputeAlert has a reputation beyond reputeAlert has a reputation beyond reputeAlert has a reputation beyond reputeAlert has a reputation beyond reputeAlert has a reputation beyond reputeAlert has a reputation beyond reputeAlert has a reputation beyond reputeAlert has a reputation beyond repute
Oblivion Fringe
Re: (dnb) Alert "Judas Beast" [Oblivion Fringe 124] 7 October

Listen to the tracks:

Judas Beast

Revenant Evil

------------------
Old 05-12-2013, 08:33 PM   #3
Forman Empire
Granular Poster
Forman Empire will become famous soon enoughForman Empire will become famous soon enough
Sheffield
MC Status: 110

Revenant Evil is the best IMO - nice Ed+Op style beats and very Konflict style bass and rhythm NICE!
Forman Empire is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2013, 08:47 PM   #4
charlton1
Microknight
charlton1 is a glorious beacon of lightcharlton1 is a glorious beacon of lightcharlton1 is a glorious beacon of lightcharlton1 is a glorious beacon of lightcharlton1 is a glorious beacon of lightcharlton1 is a glorious beacon of light
Peterborough
MC Status: 510

Hi, Honestly they are both good pieces of work. I can hear the influences from people like Matrix, Ed Rush. Optical etc,

If i'm brutally honestly i think your drum samples need changing and they could do with some more layers. I would say use old skool funk drum samples if you really wanted to sound like Ed Rush and optical but then you would just simply be trying to copy their sound.

Positives - Clearly Lots of attention to detail given ( major +), some really nice sounds, good vibe
Not quite so Positives - mix could do with a bit of work, drums would be happy with a bit more detail, stereo positioning on some sounds is a bit off ( In my opinion)

I would be happy to hear what you make in the future

all the best
charlton1 is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2013, 05:26 AM   #5
Alert
Soundscaper
Oblivion Fringe

Thanks for the feedback.

While the techstep artists you listed are definitely inspirations, I don't actively try to sound like them.

I'll incorporate the drum feedback into future tracks' production.

Advertisements

------------------