ABLETON LIVE: User/FAQ thread - Page 30
You are Unregistered, please register to gain Full access.    
Advertisements

Workstation Center Digital audio workstations (DAW), trackers, sequencers and programming.

Old 10-06-2018, 09:36 PM   #581
Metaside
IDMf Artist
Metaside has a reputation beyond reputeMetaside has a reputation beyond reputeMetaside has a reputation beyond reputeMetaside has a reputation beyond reputeMetaside has a reputation beyond reputeMetaside has a reputation beyond reputeMetaside has a reputation beyond reputeMetaside has a reputation beyond reputeMetaside has a reputation beyond reputeMetaside has a reputation beyond reputeMetaside has a reputation beyond repute
MC Status: 8610
Re: ABLETON LIVE: User/FAQ thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tsachi View Post
That new limiter looks neat! As well as the multiband envelope controller!
Yeah, I really like the saturation and coloration in the new limiter and the re-enveloper sounds not bad, too! There seems to be increasingly less need for additional effects for Live users. Pitch hack and spectral blur are a lot of fun, too, but the recently free MSpectralDelay by Melda blows both out of the water...

Advertisements

------------------
Metaside is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 18-06-2018, 11:07 PM   #582
bu.re_
Minor Glitch
bu.re_ is a splendid one to beholdbu.re_ is a splendid one to beholdbu.re_ is a splendid one to beholdbu.re_ is a splendid one to beholdbu.re_ is a splendid one to beholdbu.re_ is a splendid one to beholdbu.re_ is a splendid one to behold
los angeles
MC Status: 810

Quote:
Originally Posted by Metaside View Post
Yeah, I really like the saturation and coloration in the new limiter and the re-enveloper sounds not bad, too! There seems to be increasingly less need for additional effects for Live users. Pitch hack and spectral blur are a lot of fun, too, but the recently free MSpectralDelay by Melda blows both out of the water...
i heard a bit about the spectral delay. it's no longer free, right?
bu.re_ is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 19-06-2018, 05:21 AM   #583
Metaside
IDMf Artist
Metaside has a reputation beyond reputeMetaside has a reputation beyond reputeMetaside has a reputation beyond reputeMetaside has a reputation beyond reputeMetaside has a reputation beyond reputeMetaside has a reputation beyond reputeMetaside has a reputation beyond reputeMetaside has a reputation beyond reputeMetaside has a reputation beyond reputeMetaside has a reputation beyond reputeMetaside has a reputation beyond repute
MC Status: 8610

Quote:
Originally Posted by bu.re_ View Post
i heard a bit about the spectral delay. it's no longer free, right?
Sad to say, but you are about 2 weeks too late I think. It's priced somewhere around 100 now, although Melda frequently make 50% sales of specific products...

------------------
Metaside is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 24-06-2018, 09:29 PM   #584
bu.re_
Minor Glitch
bu.re_ is a splendid one to beholdbu.re_ is a splendid one to beholdbu.re_ is a splendid one to beholdbu.re_ is a splendid one to beholdbu.re_ is a splendid one to beholdbu.re_ is a splendid one to beholdbu.re_ is a splendid one to behold
los angeles
MC Status: 810

Quote:
Originally Posted by Metaside View Post
Sad to say, but you are about 2 weeks too late I think. It's priced somewhere around 100 now, although Melda frequently make 50% sales of specific products...
damn, that's a bummer. well, i guess it gives me an opportunity to work with the library of shit that i already have, hahahah.

Advertisements

bu.re_ is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote