How to make a Techno Bass with Sylenth1
You are Unregistered, please register to gain Full access.    
Advertisements

Tutorials Section Found or written an interesting tutorial recently? Share it here.

Old 04-08-2014, 10:08 PM   #1
anmlsrmnml
Microknight
anmlsrmnml has a reputation beyond reputeanmlsrmnml has a reputation beyond reputeanmlsrmnml has a reputation beyond reputeanmlsrmnml has a reputation beyond reputeanmlsrmnml has a reputation beyond reputeanmlsrmnml has a reputation beyond reputeanmlsrmnml has a reputation beyond reputeanmlsrmnml has a reputation beyond reputeanmlsrmnml has a reputation beyond reputeanmlsrmnml has a reputation beyond reputeanmlsrmnml has a reputation beyond repute
edinburgh
MC Status: 3302
How to make a Techno Bass with Sylenth1

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click here to register]

Over the past year I have been hearing a increasing amount of moog style bass sounds in techno. It is usually using 2 saw waveforms with 1 being slightly detuned. There is also a lot of movement from the filter cutoff that can give a track a moody feel.

What Im going to show you in this months how to video is how to create the bass sound with Sylenth1. The preset and drums in the videos are from our Underground Techno sample pack that will be out at the end of August 2014.

Advertisements

------------------
anmlsrmnml is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2014, 11:46 PM   #2
Delas
Minor Glitch
Delas will become famous soon enoughDelas will become famous soon enough
Stuttgart
MC Status: 110
Re: How to make a Techno Bass with Sylenth1

Thanks a lot, mate! Very nice walktrough!

Cheers

------------------
Delas is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Thanks to Delas
anmlsrmnml (06-08-2014)
Old 06-08-2014, 09:22 AM   #3
anmlsrmnml
Microknight
anmlsrmnml has a reputation beyond reputeanmlsrmnml has a reputation beyond reputeanmlsrmnml has a reputation beyond reputeanmlsrmnml has a reputation beyond reputeanmlsrmnml has a reputation beyond reputeanmlsrmnml has a reputation beyond reputeanmlsrmnml has a reputation beyond reputeanmlsrmnml has a reputation beyond reputeanmlsrmnml has a reputation beyond reputeanmlsrmnml has a reputation beyond reputeanmlsrmnml has a reputation beyond repute
edinburgh

Glad you like it.
Im looking to make a few more. Is there any other sound you would like to know how to make?

------------------
Old 07-08-2014, 01:01 AM   #4
electronomist
Learning The Ropes
electronomist will become famous soon enoughelectronomist will become famous soon enough
Southport

That is a really nice sound, and clear tutorial too (prefer them without people talking shit all over it; suppose it's better for people who don't speak the same language too). I use Sylenth1 a lot, it's my go to synth (one of them) so I know it pretty well. Any sounds you do tutorials for in future will be welcomed, even if I already know how to make them, there's always extra tips to pick up from others (like just now!) .
electronomist is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Thanks to electronomist
anmlsrmnml (07-08-2014)
Old 07-08-2014, 09:28 AM   #5
anmlsrmnml
Microknight
edinburgh

Have you seen the how to make kick drums, cymbals or dub tech stab videos?

------------------
Old 08-08-2014, 04:55 PM   #6
Delas
Minor Glitch
Stuttgart

Quote:
Originally Posted by electronomist View Post
That is a really nice sound, and clear tutorial too (prefer them without people talking shit all over it; suppose it's better for people who don't speak the same language too). I use Sylenth1 a lot, it's my go to synth (one of them) so I know it pretty well. Any sounds you do tutorials for in future will be welcomed, even if I already know how to make them, there's always extra tips to pick up from others (like just now!) .
Fully agree with that!

------------------
Old 08-08-2014, 05:01 PM   #7
Delas
Minor Glitch
Stuttgart

Quote:
Originally Posted by anmlsrmnml View Post
Have you seen the how to make kick drums, cymbals or dub tech stab videos?
I like the ones on creating cymbals but the tutorial you made on kicks.. well, it don't sounds very much like a kick to me =D

Cheers

------------------
Old 19-08-2014, 08:47 AM   #8
vashima
vashima is a savage MCvashima is a savage MCvashima is a savage MCvashima is a savage MCvashima is a savage MCvashima is a savage MCvashima is a savage MCvashima is a savage MCvashima is a savage MCvashima is a savage MCvashima is a savage MC
Pocatello, Idaho
MC Status: 13560

nice, I just got Sylenth1. It's cool to see how other people are making use of it.
vashima is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 19-08-2014, 10:46 AM   #9
thom
Savage Mad Cunt
thom is a savage MCthom is a savage MCthom is a savage MCthom is a savage MCthom is a savage MCthom is a savage MCthom is a savage MCthom is a savage MCthom is a savage MCthom is a savage MCthom is a savage MC
Nouvelle Franse
MC Status: 176710
Thanked 3,534 Times in 2,106 Posts

Yeah they use it to sell sample packs.

We need"no thanks" buttons.

Advertisements

thom is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote