Simple Quesiton about Soundcloud Playlists
You are Unregistered, please register to gain Full access.    
Advertisements

Tutorials Section Found or written an interesting tutorial recently? Share it here.

Old 09-12-2013, 07:46 AM   #1
Poctop
Minor Glitch
Poctop is a splendid one to beholdPoctop is a splendid one to beholdPoctop is a splendid one to beholdPoctop is a splendid one to beholdPoctop is a splendid one to beholdPoctop is a splendid one to behold
Toronto
MC Status: 660
Simple Quesiton about Soundcloud Playlists

Hello,

I have decided that I will organize all originals, remixes, and DJ sets into 3 respective playlists. I have done this by adding them to these playlists but the individual "sounds" (as SC calls it) are still there on the main profile page, along with the playlists.

I'm wondering what happens if I delete the original sound for organization's sake. Does the one that appears in the playlist disappear as well, or have I created a duplicate by moving it into a playlist?

Also, how can I place the "original mixes" playlist as the first playlist in the profile, putting it on top of all others?

This is what it looks like right now: [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click here to register]

Last edited by Poctop; 09-12-2013 at 07:54 AM..

Advertisements

Poctop is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2013, 07:59 AM   #2
RFJ
IDMf ArtistModerator
RFJ is a savage MCRFJ is a savage MCRFJ is a savage MCRFJ is a savage MCRFJ is a savage MCRFJ is a savage MCRFJ is a savage MCRFJ is a savage MCRFJ is a savage MCRFJ is a savage MCRFJ is a savage MC
I live in California.
MC Status: 199648418
Thanked 4,983 Times in 3,204 Posts
Re: Simple Quesiton about Soundcloud Playlists

If you delete the original it deletes it from the playlist.

Same with sets.

Playlists and sets just organize what is already there I believe. It's a clunky system, at best, I've cone to notice and wish these things you are talking about were possible.

Maybe with a pro account you can but I haven't forked over any money to them so I don't really know.

As for what's up top it's all displayed in date order. What goes up last gets displayed first. So if you're unhappy with the ordering, delete and reupload.

------------------
RFJ is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Thanks to RFJ
Poctop (09-12-2013)
Old 10-12-2013, 12:48 PM   #3
Kvlt O)))
Is a retard
Kvlt O))) is a savage MCKvlt O))) is a savage MCKvlt O))) is a savage MCKvlt O))) is a savage MCKvlt O))) is a savage MCKvlt O))) is a savage MCKvlt O))) is a savage MCKvlt O))) is a savage MCKvlt O))) is a savage MCKvlt O))) is a savage MCKvlt O))) is a savage MC
MC Status: 153560
Thanked 3,071 Times in 2,153 Posts
Re: Simple Quesiton about Soundcloud Playlists

^ That, unless you want to pay extra $$$ for a spotlight page. Also, I've had soundcloud count my original files as well as playlist files as separate timeslots (on multiple occasions). It's too glitchy / not worth it.

Advertisements

Kvlt O))) is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote