Interesting music forum you have here
You are Unregistered, please register to gain Full access.    
Advertisements

Introduce Yourself Say hello to our other members. Give us a little about yourself and what you're interested in. Tell us about the music you like to make and listen to.

Old 12-06-2013, 01:58 PM   #1
Qualitytimbre
Learning The Ropes
Qualitytimbre is currently spamming hard
MC Status: 10
Interesting music forum you have here

Well i just finished my 1st year of uni. Needless to say, i really started getting into music, more than i had expected to. I really love how just 1 nice tune can make your day. So i search everyday, try to find new stuff to listen to Made a youtube channel so I could throw a huge variety in that everyone could listen to.

Googled forums, my search stopped when i found this thread: "Your top 10 favorite house tracks"

I like how everyone describes the music as well.

I never listened to dog blood btw, first time hearing the track.

So thank you for the good music

Advertisements

Qualitytimbre is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote